From: ric...@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Subject: Lisa Rinna in Days Spinofff
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 14:46:44 -0400
 by: Rick - Mon, 26 Jul 2021 18:46 UTC

In case anyone is even remotely interested...

https://tvline.com/2021/07/26/days-of-our-lives-beyond-salem-spinoff-peacock-streaming-lisa-rinna/

Re: Lisa Rinna in Days Spinofff

<222898a1-3a2a-4a35-95f8-f9dc8e370c9an@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=271&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#271

Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Mon, 26 Jul 2021 22:00:29 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Lisa Rinna in Days Spinofff
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
 by: Chase - Tue, 27 Jul 2021 05:00 UTC

On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 11:46:47 AM UTC-7, Rick wrote:
> In case anyone is even remotely interested...
>
> https://tvline.com/2021/07/26/days-of-our-lives-beyond-salem-spinoff-peacock-streaming-lisa-rinna/
Thanks for the shocking update of
a spin off of 5 days and who knows
what after that. I hope all is going
great for you, Rick. (Chase)

Re: Lisa Rinna in Days Spinofff

<sdsjjs$1i52$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=272&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#272

From: ric...@nospam.com (Rick)
Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Wed, 28 Jul 2021 17:53:00 -0400
 by: Rick - Wed, 28 Jul 2021 21:53 UTC

"Chase" wrote in message

>On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 11:46:47 AM UTC-7, Rick wrote:
>> In case anyone is even remotely interested...
>>
>> https://tvline.com/2021/07/26/days-of-our-lives-beyond-salem-spinoff-peacock-streaming-lisa-rinna/
>Thanks for the shocking update of
>a spin off of 5 days and who knows
>what after that. I hope all is going
>great for you, Rick. (Chase)

Chase, everything is going fine for me and I hope the same applies to you
and everyone else who posts here.

I still haven't gone back to watching the show, and I've also stopped
reading the daily summaries. But I try to look in on this newsgroup a
couple times a week and I also look out for news items that relate to the
show. I also get occasional updates from my 36-year old son who has been
watching the show off and on since he was a teenager. He tells me some of
the weirder things going on with the show (like Sami as Stan making a
reappearance) or that Ciara is somehow marrying Theo - but nothing I hear
really compels me to return to daily watching. I did hear a rumor that Hope
might be being recast, so if that happens I might have to watch a few
episodes out of curiosity. But right now I think the show is still a bit
too off the rails to rope me back in.

--

Re: Lisa Rinna in Days Spinofff

<204296bf-2422-4cdc-b93e-41a0355fab7cn@googlegroups.com>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=273&group=alt.tv.days-of-our-lives#273

Newsgroups: alt.tv.days-of-our-lives
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2021 03:10:50 -0700 (PDT)
From: chase4e...@gmail.com (Chase)
 by: Chase - Thu, 29 Jul 2021 10:10 UTC

On Wednesday, July 28, 2021 at 2:53:02 PM UTC-7, Rick wrote:
> "Chase" wrote in message
> >
> >On Monday, July 26, 2021 at 11:46:47 AM UTC-7, Rick wrote:
> >> In case anyone is even remotely interested...
> >>
> >> https://tvline.com/2021/07/26/days-of-our-lives-beyond-salem-spinoff-peacock-streaming-lisa-rinna/
> >Thanks for the shocking update of
> >a spin off of 5 days and who knows
> >what after that. I hope all is going
> >great for you, Rick. (Chase)
> Chase, everything is going fine for me and I hope the same applies to you
> and everyone else who posts here.
>
> I still haven't gone back to watching the show, and I've also stopped
> reading the daily summaries. But I try to look in on this newsgroup a
> couple times a week and I also look out for news items that relate to the
> show. I also get occasional updates from my 36-year old son who has been
> watching the show off and on since he was a teenager. He tells me some of
> the weirder things going on with the show (like Sami as Stan making a
> reappearance) or that Ciara is somehow marrying Theo - but nothing I hear
> really compels me to return to daily watching. I did hear a rumor that Hope
> might be being recast, so if that happens I might have to watch a few
> episodes out of curiosity. But right now I think the show is still a bit
> too off the rails to rope me back in.
>
> --
Rick, Thank you for your update. With you and David
both missing, it's really sad but am keeping you here in
spirit. At least you don't have to go through withdrawal
symptoms these weeks that "Days" is on hiatus. Other
than my aging faster than I like, all is OK for me. Take
good care and keep us posted on you. (Chase)