From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2021-11-16 (Tuesday)
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 01:25:10 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 01:25 UTC

Labadens B. <hs048700@gmail.com> wrote:
>weberm@polaris.net wrote:

>>VANDERPUMP RULES:
>>"Anger Mismanagment". Schwartz and Sandoval brainstorm ideas for their bar,
>>while Raquel comes clean to Lisa about the story behind her nose job, much to
>>James' dismay. Charli excludes Lala from her party in solidarity with
>>Scheana, and when everyone parties too hard for James' comfort, he lashes out
>>at his unsuspecting fiance�. If the two Toms think getting wasted on mushroom
>>tea is "brainstorming", their business is doomed as doomed can be!
>>Oh, look! It's a Botched crossover! I couldn't care less about them thwoing a
>>party for that picky eater drama queen.

>>VANDERPUMP RULES:
>>"Pitch Not-So-Perfect". Katie makes a splash at Schwartz and Sandoval's pitch
>>meeting, much to Sandoval's dismay, while Ariana coaches Raquel on how to set
>>boundaries with James. Lala finally makes amends with Scheana after their
>>rift, but Brock and Charli aren't so quick to forgive and forget.

>James is such a POS. Raquel is even more of an idiot for marrying this moron if she does.
>Also James calm down your ego guy you really overestimate your attractiveness.

>. . .

I can't believe there's someone else out there with Ubi's horrific taste in
television.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2021-11-16 (Tuesday)

<atropos-CB8B77.18234218112021@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124697&group=rec.arts.tv#124697

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 18:23:42 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 02:23 UTC

In article <sn6udm$trg$2@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> Labadens B. <hs048700@gmail.com> wrote:
> >weberm@polaris.net wrote:
>
> >> VANDERPUMP RULES:
> >> "Anger Mismanagment". Schwartz and Sandoval brainstorm ideas for their
> >> bar, while Raquel comes clean to Lisa about the story behind her nose
> >> job, much to James' dismay. Charli excludes Lala from her party in
> >> solidarity with Scheana, and when everyone parties too hard for James'
> >> comfort, he lashes out at his unsuspecting fiance�. If the two Toms
> >> think getting wasted on mushroom tea is "brainstorming", their business
> >> is doomed as doomed can be! Oh, look! It's a Botched crossover! I
> >> couldn't care less about them thwoing a party for that picky eater
> >> drama queen.
>
> >> VANDERPUMP RULES:
> >> "Pitch Not-So-Perfect". Katie makes a splash at Schwartz and Sandoval's
> >> pitch meeting, much to Sandoval's dismay, while Ariana coaches Raquel
> >> on how to set boundaries with James. Lala finally makes amends with
> >> Scheana after their rift, but Brock and Charli aren't so quick to
> >> forgive and forget.
>
> > James is such a POS. Raquel is even more of an idiot for marrying this
> > moron if she does. Also James calm down your ego guy you really
> > overestimate your attractiveness.

> I can't believe there's someone else out there with Ubi's horrific taste in
> television.

Every time I drive past Pump on Santa Monica Blvd, I think of Ubi. The
one time I actually was inside the place-- a couple of years ago with
the Prime Minister of Ireland-- none of the people from the show were
there. I suspect these people are just actors and only "work" there when
they film episodes.

Re: What Did You Watch? 2021-11-16 (Tuesday)

<tNmdnYMxVLV6ewX8nZ2dnUU7-IednZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124978&group=rec.arts.tv#124978

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 07:15:16 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:15 UTC

atropos@mac.com wrote:
> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>> Labadens B. <hs048700@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> James is such a POS. Raquel is even more of an idiot for marrying this
>>> moron if she does. Also James calm down your ego guy you really
>>> overestimate your attractiveness.
>>
>> I can't believe there's someone else out there with Ubi's horrific taste
>> in television.
>
>Every time I drive past Pump on Santa Monica Blvd, I think of Ubi. The
>one time I actually was inside the place-- a couple of years ago with
>the Prime Minister of Ireland-- none of the people from the show were
>there. I suspect these people are just actors and only "work" there when
>they film episodes.

I've heard the cast members are never there when they's not filming, but
they've seen Lisa Vanderbucks and Peter on occassion. I was rather surprised
to see them show one of the working there in this ep. I heard the food and
service are subpar as well.

[Kerman's incorrect formatting fixed.]

--
Let's go Brandon!

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: What Did You Watch? 2021-11-16 (Tuesday)