Man is the measure of all things. -- Protagoras

arts / rec.arts.tv / Megyn Kelly Torches ‘Idiot’ Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography In Schools

SubjectAuthor
* Megyn Kelly Torches ‘Idiot’ Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography In SchUbiquitous
+* Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography Indanny burstein
|+- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InUbiquitous
|+* Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InRhino
||`* Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography Indanny burstein
|| +* Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InRhino
|| |+- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography Indanny burstein
|| |`- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InUbiquitous
|| +- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InUbiquitous
|| `- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InNoBody
|`* Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InNoBody
| `* Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InBTR1701
|  +- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography Inanim8rfsk
|  +- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InUbiquitous
|  `* Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography Introtsky
|   `* Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InBTR1701
|    +* Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography Introtsky
|    |`* Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InFPP
|    | `- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography Introtsky
|    +* Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography Introtsky
|    |+- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InNoBody
|    |`- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InUbiquitous
|    `* Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InFPP
|     `- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography Introtsky
+- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches ?Idiot? Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography InThe Horny Goat
`- Re: Megyn Kelly Torches ‘Idiot’ Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography Insuper70s

Pages:12
Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending Pornography In Schools

<_4lzN.332469$7sbb.120081@fx16.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=216376&group=rec.arts.tv#216376

Subject: Re: Megyn Kelly Torches "Idiot" Joy Reid Over Interview Defending
Pornography In Schools
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2024 03:47:37 -0600
 by: trotsky - Thu, 15 Feb 2024 09:47 UTC

On 1/29/24 8:32 AM, FPP wrote:
> On 1/27/24 3:28 PM, trotsky wrote:
>> On 1/26/24 9:23 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
>>> In article
>>> <17adde906714786d$35682$2154774$cad58068@news.newsdemon.com>,

>>> Sure, Hutt, you infected pissflap. A little Googling shows that Tucker
>>> Carlson averages about 6.1 million viewers for each episode of his
>>> streaming show.
>>

>> Show me the URL you dumb fucking cunt.  URL is short for Uniform
>> Resource Locator if that helps, and it means the same as a web
>> address. Regardless, you weren't able to produce one when asked so you
>> lose again.
>>

>>> By contrast, CNN's prime time numbers average 170,000 viewers, MSNBC
>>> 124,000.
>>

>> Yep, pulled out the ass like I said.
>

> Oh, he's right, but it's meaningless.

He's wrong in the fact that he's a known liar and anything he posts
without attribution you have to be suspicious of.