Newsgroups: alt.horror
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 07:56:08 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part O - Daryl Kabatoff
From: darylkab...@yahoo.ca (Squeak)
 by: Squeak - Thu, 28 Sep 2023 14:56 UTC

Mary, Monkey, Sun, Tree and Penis Whoreshippers - Part O - Daryl Kabatoff
September 27th 2023 5:36 am 224,990 words (262 pages)

“The very concept of a nation founded by European settlers is offensive to me. Old stock White Canadians are an unpleasant relic, and quite frankly, replaceable. And we will replace them." - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau, when asked to comment on his Open Borders Immigration Strategy, speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Christians are the worst part of Canadian society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“If you’re not willing to embrace Islam, you’re not a part of our society.” - Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau speaking without preparation, without the aid of a writer

“Without writers, nothing speak so good in word stuff.” - Eddie Izzard

www.gab.com posts continued:

Join with the Witches:

People post memes criticizing pedophilia while ignoring cannibalism, they join with the "supposedly former" Freemasons in publishing books exposing the evils of Freemasonry while censoring the cannibalism conducted by their covens. They join with the Christians who are upset with churches for pushing sodomy and same sex marriages while turning a blind eye to the blinkin' evergreen tree idols filling their churches. They are like the Americans who laugh at or ignore the victims of psychiatric horror (decades of reports of American service men and others being stripped of their rights and tortured to death in psychiatric facilities), and now see themselves as absolute heroes because they only now start speaking up in defense of the Nuremberg code, and they do so while continuing to ignore psychiatry and the horror thereof. They write and post memes exposing pedophilia while at the same time are assisting the Catholic church to censor cannibalism. You people posting memes exposing pedophilia while remaining silent over the issues of psychiatric torture, evergreen tree whoreship, and cannibalism, join with the Freemasons and other witches in the censorship of these issues. Their delight is devour you people while society remains ignorant of their existence, they target the homeless as this way people can go missing without raising alarm (Habakkuk 3:14).

Join with the witches and laugh at the victims of psychiatric horror, the only time you acknowledge a victim of psychiatric horror is when the individual criticizes your pagan fertility rites and then you tell the person to shut up and take a pill. The person warning you to flee from the idolatry may have already faced years of brutal horrid torture simply for criticizing your church for pushing this crap, and you will tell him or her to stop judging you and to shut their mouth and take another pill.

I first spoke up about the issue of pedophilia (and cannibalism) in 1988. I said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and added that they were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism. The police drove me past the four Egyptian penises built into the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon, and handed me over to a Hindu who said that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals. The torture was horrendous, it went on for years, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country. People laughed and laughed, said I was judging them and called me a pedophile for the following 35 years.

Such Tremendous Unity:

Pretty much everybody who is taking the death jabs are the same people who turn trees into decorated idols. Pretty much everybody who isn't taking the death jabs are also turning trees into decorated idols. The Catholic church teaches you to turn trees into decorated idols and has co-opted the other institutions to assist it to teach you to turn trees into decorated idols. Everybody accepts the Catholic bullshit and turns trees into decorated idols. Now it has been revealed that the Vatican is directly responsible for developing the death jabs, with the intention to kill. People do not care and continue to embrace the Catholic fertility rites. They (people who embrace the Catholic fertility rites, which is everybody) laughed and laughed and laughed at me, and assaulted me further, when I begged for assistance to flee the country, they covered their blinkin' trees with copious quantities of tinfoil and said that I was wearing a tinfoil hat. My major criticism is not against the Catholic church (and their Protestant churches which they own), nor is my major criticism against psychiatry, my criticism is against you folks for being utterly compassionless to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror. You reserve seats for Hindus, Sikhs and Islamists at our universities and train them there to become psychiatrists, while Trudeau allows them to "work" in Canada without being Canadian citizens, and not a peep about this from you, or from your friends, or from your neighbors. All you folks have done for me is slander me, libel me, rob me, assault me, torture me and laugh at me, I had enough of your bullshit, I cry out to God against you and am praying for your deaths and for the deaths of your children. Compassionless God-damned turds is all that you people are. You laugh at or ignore the victims of psychiatric horror and then suddenly you people think of yourselves as Nuremberg Code Heroes because you start speaking out against the bullshit Covid death jabs that you were coerced to take, while remaining silent about the victims of psychiatric horror who had and continue to have brutal psychiatric drugs forced upon them. Anthropologists in the future will call you "The People of The Jingle Bells," jingle all the way. Such tremendous unity, by abiding by the false Catholic Sunday Sabbath and by turning trees into decorated idols, you are united behind the Catholic church.

The Catholic church's role in the shit show: https://www.bitchute.com/video/7eRf1t5gs6Gy/

You Are Off Your Meds, Take Another Pill:

People do not care that I cry out to God against them because of the way they treat me after I criticized their churches and their blinkin' trees, they annually and gleefully bow to decorated evergreen tree idols and claim their own prayers to be full of power while mine are of no effect. They cover their trees with copious quantities of tinfoil then claim that I am wearing a tinfoil hat and that I should take another pill. That is the only time they mention psychiatry, is when they defend the filth taught by their churches by telling me to take another pill. They have me repeatedly arrested for speaking, and tortured brutally, and then they say that I am judging them and that I should shut up, that I am off my meds, and I that I should take another pill. I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country and all you could do is laugh at me, fly to tropical resorts and pose for photographs with the pagan idols there. Those who hear about it couldn’t care less, and they see themselves as Nuremberg Code Heroes for they speak up against the bullshit Covid death jabs that they were coerced to take, while remaining silent about the psychiatric drugs that others have forced upon them.

Most everybody who was “treated” by the horrid psychiatric drugs died, so you do not have to hear from those people. Some survived and are now shells of their former selves, they get to live in Catholic owned Filipino group homes where they are fed an abundance of starches, most are unable to function well enough to attempt to inform you of the horrors of either the psychiatric treatments or of the group homes, or how they are treated by people when they walk on the street. Brutal horrid torture and then the “survivors” get to live in Filipino run group homes and are forced to continue on a regiment of psychiatric drugs. When they walk on the street they grimace in pain, they rarely smile, and are treated with contempt.

Anyway, just as you folks are utterly and entirely compassionless to me and to the other victims of psychiatric horror, and just as you laugh at me and other victims of the psychiatric horror, I think that your deaths and the deaths of your children is equally hilarious. The only time you acknowledge psychiatry is when you tell somebody to shut up and take another pill. I am begging God to honour His assorted promises in Scripture and terminate your lives and the lives of your children. Go to hell.

100% Horror Show:

See the little boy in the yellow shirt. His sisters all died in a supposed accident. The parents removed their children from school and homeschooled them, in order to instill into them Christian values. But the little girls had to return to school every winter in order to take part in the pagan winter fertility festivities and see the trees that blink.

I criticized their blinkin’ trees in 1988 and faced year after year after year of brutal horrid torture. In the late 1980’s people were openly talking about the sexual abuse being conducted by the Catholic priests and I decided that I would add to that discussion. I said that it was no surprise that your priests and ministers are ramming their penises up your children’s arseholes for they already advertise themselves with Egyptian penises on the roofs of their filthy churches, and added that they were censoring Scriptural references to cannibalism, and that they were pushing pagan fertility rites in place of God’s Commandments. The police drove me past the four Egyptian obelisks (representations of penises) built into the front gates of the University of Saskatchewan in Saskatoon and delivered me to a Hindu psychiatrist who proclaimed that I think too much about children, penises and cannibals. The years of torture were horrendous, I begged in vain for assistance to flee the country, people libeled and slandered me, they called me a pedophile for the following 35 years and robbed and assaulted me further. It was not unlike Paris in The Terror, whenever some poor slob was led to the guillotine, people lined the street and cheered.

Click here to read the complete article