From: now...@protonmail.com (Dago DeSantis Kiddy Fiddler)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.homosexuality,rec.arts.disney.parks,sac.politics,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Woke Disney loses $900 Million, plans to start firing rightist employees in Floriduh!
Date: Thu, 24 Aug 2023 18:07:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Dago DeSantis Kiddy - Thu, 24 Aug 2023 18:07 UTC

>On Thu, 24 Aug 2023 09:05:03 +0200 (CEST), The Pedo Company
><pedo.company@disney.com> wrote:
>
>>On 20 Jul 2023, Paleofuturist <nowomr@protonmail.com> posted some
>>
>>> Good. Let's help Disney achieve their dominance of a 2% market share
>>> that does not buy their stinking products to begin with. That is how
>>> fucking stupid Disney is.
>>
>>The Walt Disney Company is looking at an almost $900 million loss
>>following a series of woke flops at the box office.
>
>The NRA is going broke. They've lost a million members since Trump was
>elected and are tens of millions in the red even after drastic cuts to
>spending programs. Their legal fees have jumped from a few million a
>year to almost 30M over the same time period. The dwindling membership
>dues and voluntary contributions can't keep up with their legal costs.
>
>Swill
>--

Another glorious victory for DeSantis in his culture war.
DeSantis needs to continue his job of destroying major Florida businesses
if he wants the continued support of the 20% of Floridians who are small
minded bigoted homophobes who are too insecure to mind their own business.
When a major business like Disney loses money, the first thing they do is
shed the ignorant right wing scum who they employ and send them to the
breadlines.

It's good for Floriduh and good for America that those rightist scumbags
are kicked to the curb broke and unemployed.

What's really funny is that one day Trump's going to be assfucked by his
cellmate while everybody watches online! DeSantis the Decrepit Dago
won't be far behind, he has it coming too.

Donald Trump is accused of sexual assault by multiple women. His wife
said he raped her before she decided to describe it differently He is
accused of raping a 13-year-old girl and walking in on teens in the
Miss Teen USA pageant. He bragged of walking in on naked women at
pageants and of course, of grabbing women �by the pussy.� In his
recent deposition in the E. Jean Carroll lawsuit, he claimed she liked
being raped.

Judge Roy Moore is accused of sexual assault and dating underage
women.

Rep Jim Jordan is seeking to step into Speaker Ryan�s shoes even
though he is accused of ignoring sexual assault of young men while a
coach, dismissing it as locker room talk

Former Republican Speaker of the House Dennis Hastert convicted of sex
abuse

Former Cobb County COP Chairman Joseph Russell Dendy - child molesting

So-called "pro-life"/ antigay activist Howard Scott Heldreth was
convicted of raping a child GOP Richland County Commissioner David F.
Swartz convicted of sexually abusing a girl from age 6 upwards -
released after only 8 years!!!!

Republican judge Mark Pazuhanich pleaded no contest to molesting his
10-year-old daughter.

Republican anti-abortion activist Nicholas Morency pleaded guilty to
possessing child pornography on his computer and offering a bounty to
anybody who murders an abortion doctor.

Republican Speaker of the House in Puerto Rico Edison Misla Aldarondo
was sentenced to 10 years in prison for raping his daughter between
the ages of 9 and 17.

Republican Mayor Philip Giordano is serving a 37-year sentence in
federal prison for sexually abusing 8- and 10-year old girls.

Republican campaign consultant Tom Shortridge was sentenced to three
years probation for taking nude photographs of a 15-year old girl.

Republican racist pedophile and United States Senator Strom Thurmond
had sex with a 15-year old black girl which produced a child. She was
underage. It was rape.

Republican pastor Mike Hintz, whom George W. Bush commended during the
2004 presidential campaign, surrendered to police after admitting to a
sexual affair with a female juvenile.

Republican legislator Peter Dibble pleaded no contest to having an
inappropriate relationship with a 13-year-old girl.

Republican Congressman Donald "Buz" Lukens was found guilty of having
sex with a female minor and sentenced to one month in jail. ONE
MONTH!!!!!

Republican fundraiser Richard A. Delgaudio was found guilty of child
porn charges and paying two teenage girls to pose for sexual photos.

Republican of the Year Mark A. Grethen convicted on six counts of sex
crimes involving children. Keep reading, it�s half-way down the page.

Republican state senator Ralph Shortey from Oklahoma admitted to being
involved in sodomy with a 17 year old male prostitute and transporting
child pornography. He was sentenced to 15 years.

Republican activist Randal David Ankeney pleaded guilty to attempted
sexual assault on a child.

Republican Congressman Dan Crane had sex with a page. To be fair, Dem
Congressman was Gerry Studds was also caught for the same thing. The
Congressional Page scandal.

Republican Congressman Mark Foley abruptly resigned from Congress
after "sexually explicit" emails surfaced showing him flirting with a
16-year old boy.

Republican activist and Christian Coalition leader Beverly Russell
admitted to an incestuous relationship with his stepdaughter.

Republican congressman and anti-gay activist *Robert Bauman** was
charged with having sex with a 16-year-old boy he picked up at a gay
bar.

Republican Committee Chairman Jeffrey Patti was arrested for
distributing a video clip of a 5-year-old girl being raped and notice,
they agreed his record could be expunged in THREE YEARS!