From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.music.christian, alt.music.christian, alt.music.gospel.southern, alt.music, rec.music.misc, alt.music.misc
Subject: Loretta Lynn soul aligned with The Grand Old Opry
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 20:34:13 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 23:04 UTC

Loretta Lynn died this morning at the age of 90.

I just facilitated (she had to agree) a soul alignment of Loretta
Lynn with The Grand Old Opry, so she is now the house
spirit of The Grand Old Opry, even from Heaven.

This soul alignment is similar to the one which Jesus did
between himself and the then and future (to then)
sacramental bread and wine at The Last Supper.

--
David Dalton dalton@nfld.com https://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"You could lay down your head by a sweet river bed

Re: Loretta Lynn soul aligned with The Grand Old Opry

<0001HW.28ECF4FC0007B2B770000168D38F@88.198.57.247>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1075&group=rec.music.christian#1075

From: dal...@nfld.com (David Dalton)
Newsgroups: rec.music.christian, alt.music.christian, alt.music.gospel.southern, alt.music, rec.music.misc, alt.music.misc
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 20:40:52 -0230
 by: David Dalton - Tue, 4 Oct 2022 23:10 UTC

On Oct 4, 2022, David Dalton wrote
(in article<0001HW.28ECF36D0007555570000168D38F@88.198.57.247>):

> Loretta Lynn died this morning at the age of 90.
>
> I just facilitated (she had to agree) a soul alignment of Loretta
> Lynn with The Grand Old Opry, so she is now the house
> spirit of The Grand Old Opry, even from Heaven.
>
> This soul alignment is similar to the one which Jesus did
> between himself and the then and future (to then)
> sacramental bread and wine at The Last Supper.

Oops, that should be spelled The Grand Ole Opry.