You have a deep appreciation of the arts and music.

arts / rec.arts.poems / Re: Martin L. King an American hero???

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Martin L. King an American hero???Will Dockery
`- Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was: Re: Martin L. King an American hero???)Will Dockery

1
Re: Martin L. King an American hero???

<2c25b30c-f2d0-405d-a763-22ed6feef2fan@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=10744&group=rec.arts.poems#10744

Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 16:46:34 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Martin L. King an American hero???
From: willdock...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 00:46 UTC

On Tuesday, January 17, 2012 at 7:53:56 PM UTC-5, Ace♠ wrote:
> [...]
> >
> > 4. One of King's closest friends, Rev. Ralph Abernathy, wrote a book
> > in
> > 1989 in which he talked about King's obsession with white prostitutes.
> > King would often use church donations to have drunken sex parties,
> > where he would hire two to three white prostitutes, occasionally
> > beating them brutally. This has also been reported by the FBI agents
> > who monitored King. King was married with four children.
> >
> > Martin Luther King Day. A day when this country will come to a
> > screeching halt so we can have parades and memorials to honor this
> > man,
> > a man that most of the world views as a saint for his role in the
> > civil
> > rights movement. No other public holiday in the United States honors a
> > single individual. Of all the great leaders in our Nation's
> > history-none of them have their own holiday. All of our great war
> > heroes share Memorial Day. All of our great presidents share
> > President's Day. Yet king -- a man who was a phony, a cheater, a
> > traitor, and a sexual degenerate gets a day of his own.
> >
> > I have a big problem with that.
> >
> > I'm not trying to take anything away from African Americans, but I am
> > trying to point out that
> > (1) the vast majority of people are sorely mistaken about Michael King
> > and
> > (2) that reverse discrimination is blatantly obvious everywhere you
> > look today.
> >
> > Been watching the news lately? President Bush just got himself in some
> > hot water when he spoke out against the University of Michigan for
> > giving black applicants precedence over more qualified white
> > applicants. Now Jesse Jackson, the NAACP, and other black leaders are
> > trashing him, without a doubt planning how they can use this against
> > his reelection campaign.
> >
> > Think about that - Bush just made a stand for equal human rights, but
> > low and behold -- in this case they didn't want to be treated as
> > equals.
> >
> > Make up your minds. I feel like I belong to one of the more abused
> > ethnic groups in this country today. Can I do anything about it?
> > Absolutely not. If I dare speak out I'll get labeled a racist,
> > harassed
> > by the media. Subsequently lose my job, and never be able to show my
> > face in public again.
> >
> > But what I will do is send out this email to as many people I know in
> > hopes that when you're watching the evening news on Martin Luther King
> > Day, and you see our politicians falling all over themselves to be
> > filmed in a black church somewhere; you might stop and ask yourself
> > "what about us?"
> >
> > http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/m/mlk.htm
> After all of these factual and damning revelations it bewilders me as
> to why people still pay homage to this cheating Nigger. He was surely
> a mentor to Jesse Jackson because old Jess can't keep his pud in his

Click here to read the complete article
Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was: Re: Martin L. King an American hero???)

<525a9719-ef20-4693-b263-32c53649ff3fn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=10749&group=rec.arts.poems#10749

Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2024 22:49:59 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Forgery and Identity Theft flagged (Was: Re: Martin L. King an
American hero???)
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 06:49 UTC

On Saturday, January 13, 2024 at 7:46:36 PM UTC-5, fake Will Dockery forged: