Did you know that clones never use mirrors?

arts / rec.arts.poems / Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)

SubjectAuthor
* Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)W-Dockery
`* Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)Rocky Stoneberg
 +* Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)W-Dockery
 |`- Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)Victor H.
 `* Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)W.Dockery
  `* Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)Rocky Stoneberg
   +- Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)W.Dockery
   `- Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)Will Dockery

1
Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)

<f0502df138f44ceb222e705e8d19e8f9@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=3868&group=rec.arts.poems#3868

Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 03:11:44 +0000
Subject: Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W-Dockery - Tue, 31 May 2022 03:11 UTC

On Wednesday, May 5, 1999 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-4, Andrew Roller wrote:

> [...]
>> >
>> > Stone, Stone
>> > by Will Dockery
>> >
>> > Stone, Stone (weekenders)
>> >
>> > In Mr. Stoneman's neighborhood hone,
>> > he used to weep at flowers ---.
>> > Rod McOwen threw his girlfriend of 2 years & 27 days
>> > against a wall, he knew the scarlet ibis disapproved.
>> > A roaring fireball over Edgewood, the Black & Tans march,
>> > tunneling abounded, Rod roared off in a blue Volaire.
>> > He was convinced his futility was the worst one of all.
>> > Jerry curled James Collier in hot pursuit,
>> > everybody knew Rod would never outrun that red roadrunner.
>> > Roadrunner chases the outlaw poet,
>> > he's a poet and a man, and he gets no respect,
>> > but he knows he's gotta pay anyway.
>> > He knows the Bl;ack & Tans should go back to Mexico,
>> > that he should teach those downtown nazis
>> > after all the other things they did to him personally,
>> > they slandered great Parnell as well.
>> > Stone People fight you like human beings.
>> > Lady Elaine collects wildflowers, as we stroll to the bar,
>> > we are away from Rod McOwen, far, very far.
>> > Hey, it's an original kind of day,
>> > but these thoughts are not, la,la.
>> > Downtown Atlanta on the t.v. I see they got a new police station,
>> > Shadowville is in my head on this mellow spring night.
>> > Walking down Macon Road with Lady Elaine,
>> > she's wearing my aged black denim jacket,
>> > we're arguing about the moon.
>> > In my teal grean hat and fag bag, pacing back & forth,
>> > looking at the purple pansies.
>> > Along came some officer with a telephone,
>> > we talked of castles made of lasagna.
>> > The question of armagideon is: which armagideon?
>> > Some lady's inadvertant April fool's joke.
>> > Tiny demon at the bar of midtown,
>> > the name of the game is the same, grim prostitution,
>> > extorting tips and bad karma like hellaway.
>> > We are far away at Bobby's Bar,
>> > discussing ravens, rainbows and the color of dinosaurs.
>> > I speculate that they may have had feathers...
>> > she asked who decided they had to be green?
>> > In the Hall of Heroes, we have a great juke box.
>> > Elaine's beer has a circular ripple,
>> > made by the music and vibrating bar.
>> > She's explaining about her Grandaddy Long ---
>> > I heard about his pet bear when he was in Alaska,
>> > and how he knew Billy the Kid in Missura.
>> > Best jukebox in Shadowville --- Bobby's Bar,
>> > Elaine gives me a tiny hug for luck.
>> >
>> > -Will Dockery / 1999
>> > ---------------------------------------------------------------
>> > -For more poems, type
>> > http://www.dejanews.com/
>> > into your browser’s “Location” window. Press your “return” key.
>> > Click on “Power Search” in the middle of the screen.
>> > Find the box labelled “Main Archive”.
>> > Change “Main Archive” to “Complete Archive”.
>> >
>> > Next, do you see a blank box labelled “Power Search” ?
>> > Type in: roller666@earthlink.net in the blank box on the screen
>> > that has “Power Search” written next to it.
>> > Click on “find” (the button to the right of the box).
>> >
>> > -Or search using: roller39@idt.net
>> >
>> > Stone, Stone is copyright 1999 by Will Dockery

From the archives, May 5th 1999, my early days of Usenet.

Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)

<c8a7c1d0d6da45231d0f69b1928e2116@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4307&group=rec.arts.poems#4307

Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2022 20:45:47 +0000
From: rockysto...@gmail.com (Rocky Stoneberg)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: Rocky Stoneberg - Thu, 23 Jun 2022 20:45 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:

>>> https://groups.google.com/d/msg/rec.arts.poems/VoeZLoQmpPE/NAXkH3YZJ_cJ

> From the archives, May 5th 1999, my early days of Usenet.

Quite a good, interesting and obscure classic from the archive vaults....

Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)

<0f9be81a4b64957092aa172564427d2c@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4677&group=rec.arts.poems#4677

Date: Mon, 1 Aug 2022 11:36:38 +0000
From: parnello...@gmail.com (W-Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W-Dockery - Mon, 1 Aug 2022 11:36 UTC

Good morning and good find, my friend.

Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)

<367a6c428f337da91cc9d27d822c3857@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4733&group=rec.arts.poems#4733

Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2022 23:02:00 +0000
From: vhugo...@gmail.com (Victor H.)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: Victor H. - Wed, 3 Aug 2022 23:02 UTC

Quite good...

Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)

<1c57f6f63a19813a2d16fd6a2306bc42@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=4775&group=rec.arts.poems#4775

Date: Sat, 6 Aug 2022 11:29:56 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: W.Dockery - Sat, 6 Aug 2022 11:29 UTC

Rocky Stoneberg wrote:

> Will Dockery wrote:

>> From the archives, May 5th 1999, my early days of Usenet.

> Quite a good, interesting and obscure classic from the archive vaults....

The late grunge era, brings back a lot of memories.

Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)

<05511003b379d78dcdf59e182d846564@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5292&group=rec.arts.poems#5292

Date: Sat, 3 Sep 2022 19:25:44 +0000
From: rockysto...@gmail.com (Rocky Stoneberg)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
 by: Rocky Stoneberg - Sat, 3 Sep 2022 19:25 UTC

Will Dockery wrote:
> Zod wrote:

>> Will Dockery wrote:

>>> From the archives, May 5th 1999, my early days of Usenet.

>> Quite a good, interesting and obscure classic from the archive vaults....

> The late grunge era, brings back a lot of memories.

Indeed, I was still in the Navy during those early days of 1990....

Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)

<ee78c39a607b18b03e3c2340f9345367@news.novabbs.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=5346&group=rec.arts.poems#5346

Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2022 05:36:28 +0000
From: will.doc...@gmail.com (W.Dockery)
Newsgroups: alt.arts.poetry.comments,rec.arts.poems
References: <37308025.2B3D@earthlink.net>#1/1> <a71e0adc-94b0-4d3f-b61c-44df19019c24@googlegroups.com> <c718fd00-f120-4023-8820-9408ae346441@googlegroups.com> <p0f50u$k8o$1@dont-email.me> <qp8jpk$tg6$1@dont-email.me> <f0502df138f44ceb222e705e8d19e8f9@news.novabbs.com> <c8a7c1d0d6da45231d0f69b1928e2116@news.novabbs.com> <1c57f6f63a19813a2d16fd6a2306bc42@news.novabbs.com> <05511003b379d78dcdf59e182d846564@news.novabbs.com>
 by: W.Dockery - Wed, 7 Sep 2022 05:36 UTC

A long time ago, indeed.

Re: Stone, Stone / Will Dockery (1999)

<c7a5df3e-d4d8-454b-8072-93a371b361d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=10755&group=rec.arts.poems#10755

Newsgroups: rec.arts.poems
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2024 15:05:45 -0800 (PST)
From: willdock...@gmail.com (Will Dockery)
 by: Will Dockery - Sun, 14 Jan 2024 23:05 UTC

On Saturday, September 3, 2022 at 4:17:46 PM UTC-4, Rocky Stoneberg wrote:
> Will Dockery wrote:
> > Zod wrote:

> >> Quite a good, interesting and obscure classic from the archive vaults.....
>
> > The late grunge era, brings back a lot of memories.
> Indeed, I was still in the Navy during those early days of 1990....

Tales of your faggotry during those days still surface.