Subject: [NEWS] New "Axanar" trailer / behind the scenes (Star Trek fan film)
From: Your Name
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films, rec.arts.sf.movies, rec.arts.startrek.current
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 04:05 UTC
From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.movies.current-films, rec.arts.sf.movies, rec.arts.startrek.current
Date: Tue, 10 Nov 2020 17:05:28 +1300

A new "trailer" for a fan film so long in the making that the actors will all be crawling around the starship bridge on their zimmer frames long before it is ever finished, let alone sees any form of public release ... I hope nobody has wasted money actually "investing" in this.   :-\

    Axanar is Coming! - The New Trailer!
    This new 8 minute + trailer, features behind the scenes
    and new footage not seen yet!

    Trailer / Behind the Scenes:  (8mins 37secs)
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxcYz_G0ERo