From: pwer...@gmail.com (Drew Nilium)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative,alt.comics.lnh
Subject: LNH: Sentence Adventures #18
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 2021 06:53:39 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Drew Nilium - Sat, 21 Aug 2021 06:53 UTC

Sentence Adventures #18

"Mwahahaha!" Before her stood the man who had put her to sleep, the man with the
hat and cape and goggles, standing in a grandly expansive pose, hands out as if
to clench destiny itself! "I must commend your fortitude, young lady, for you
have made a trip that even the most experienced time traveler would not dare
contemplate - and in doing so, the time harvesters in your belt sucked up not
just the everyday, but the innermost essence of time itself!"

Drew "you know what, I'm gonna skip the quotes from here unless there's a
specific reason" Nilium