From: sei...@eilertech.com (Scott Eiler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Subject: SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1992 #7: Now We Win!
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2021 00:55:42 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Scott Eiler - Tue, 31 Aug 2021 00:55 UTC

It's on... Our Heroes invade the Doom Bear Land! He's got some
surprises for them, but they have... a big gun! The 1992 series goes
into high gear now.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1992.htm#7

Bonus Section: 2005 Reprint Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson! Random Happy
Bears

Leo and Crusher Joe in later years would bear witness to what bears they
recalled fighting, but they weren't really paying attention to all of
them. All they could say was, it was like walking into a Hallmark
store, but some of the designs seemed off. Powernaut Comics then took
poetic license. Hence, a Broccoli Bear who was actually the color of
cauliflower, and a Flag Bear who was the color of the American flag but
whose chest emblem was a white flag. The Doom Bear had earlier changed
many Happy Bear chest emblems, and dominated them all to various
extents. Happy Bear, Lucky Bear, and Lovey Bear were all thoroughly
brainwashed. Flag Bear and Broccoli Bear sensed things wrong with
themselves, as did Old Deadhead Bear. Old Poppy Bear didn't care.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal. From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.