Snow Day -- stay home.

arts / rec.arts.comics.creative / ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

SubjectAuthor
* ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer BoyArthur Spitzer
+* Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The NamerDrew Nilium
|`* Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The NamerArthur Spitzer
| `* Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The NamerDrew Nilium
|  `* Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The NamerJeanne Morningstar
|   +* Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The NamerDrew Nilium
|   |`- Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The NamerScott Eiler
|   `- Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The NamerArthur Spitzer
+* Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The NamerDrew Nilium
|`- Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The NamerArthur Spitzer
`* Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The NamerScott Eiler
 `- Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The NamerArthur Spitzer

1
ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

<a6d929ae-9836-48ec-9418-4ab479e1f6d8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1177&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1177

From: arspitz...@gmail.com (Arthur Spitzer)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Subject: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy
-- Documentary Project: Season Three #3
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 01:06:47 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
d=1e100.net; s=20210112;
h=x-gm-message-state:path:newsgroups:date:injection-info
:nntp-posting-host:user-agent:mime-version:message-id:subject:from
:injection-date:to;
bh=gvIVMyS7WK4GRx3FZEehuTd3aBzSoX770lP1iCmi+CA=;
b=wz/PPtGUwIwMWwSRR0hSKUxITVVqAWIMuV1OgRXsAIwtGMQVOyoT28VkFC9o7Y3WoF
3fs4GgZxxi2ikhgsn/7glZcjY3XjnddjBrrn2xeeoKp7SZ1ev/dZyXuw9qdCVa6pVDuB
uG90tYewikmYDRVYQx0yl5X02ihILxFnDHsYUU3efXHd9XUv3xROt9eAWc+PtMNYRD+T
KGi40i1IswzGIbLWa6SPlmnRMGYTcbTEOlc3vdSRu0ZgPURaeuzEfNzSx1JmXZXOBvAR
dYSLlPXQfhBw1lifVCyhSeS+WYk0uCNNlkZvdjaYixXm4TU6H5nN6q0BEbtcHQleJBmm
Z9Pw==
 by: Arthur Spitzer - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 01:06 UTC

Warning: This Story is Not For the Faint of Heart! Or Those Easily Triggered by Incredibly Disturbing
Offensive Content!! Or -- Heck -- Anyone!!! No one should read this story -- EVER!!! Don't do it!!!
Just stop reading right now! Unplug your computer or destroy your phone or whatever device you're using to
read this right now!!! Burn them! BURN THEM ALL!!!!!

What?! You think you can handle this story?! Really? You seriously think that you can handle this story.
Well, then go ahead -- fine -- read it. But don't say that I didn't try to warn you especially after you
try to claw your eyeballs out to get all of these sick, sick, disgusting words that you're about to read
out of your forever tainted and corrupted brain that can never be pure ever again!!! DON'T SAY I DIDN'T
WARN YOU!!!!! DON'T SAY IT!!!!!! DON'T!!!!!!

Hmm. Am I perhaps being a tad overly dramatic? Maybe this story isn't as depraved and vile and completely
shitting your pants god awful horrifying as I'm making out to be. Perhaps. Perhaps I am slightly
overreacting here. Maybe you'll read this story and say to yourself -- that wasn't just a big deal. Why
all the fuss? Perhaps. Perhaps you've already gazed into the abyss and had a jolly good old time with
that. Perhaps.

(But then again...

MAYBE I'M NOT BEING DRAMATIC ENOUGH!!!!

JUST MAYBE!!!!!!!!!

MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** AN UNHOLY SCREAM TOWARDS THE HEAVENS ****!!!!!!!)

*ahem*

Regardless,

You have been warned. Thanks! Be sure to smash the like and subscribe button!

The BitTorrented
Clickbaity
Spham E-Mail of
The Namer Boy --
Documentary Project:
Season Three #3

by Arthur R Spitzer

Deep, deep down the Legion of Net.Heroes Headquarters Building there was a basement and a number of sub-
sub-basements below even that filled with all types of nightmarish creepy things. And if you could manage
to have the courage to trek your way down to the 237th sub-sub basement you'd find a hotel. A hotel called
the Sub-sub-basementlook Hotel. Okay, yes -- perhaps not the best name for a hotel -- but what can you do.

And that's where this story begins. And it begins with a job interview.

***** FIVE Tricks with a Radish That Will Give You Job Interview Success! Guaranteed!! *****

The manager of the Sub-sub-basementlook Hotel looked at his tightly clenching hands clutching the wooden
desk he was sitting behind. Hands desperately trying to hide their trembling shakiness from the cold cruel
eyes of the world. Sometimes it felt like there was something behind him. Something very close that was
about to touch him. Always just about to touch him. But every time he turned around -- it wouldn't be
there. But it always felt like it was there. It was always there. It would always be there. He hated
this place. And then he looked at the man sitting directly in front of him. The seventyish year old man
that he was interviewing for the Caretaker job. Just ask your questions and hire him. And then you can
get out of this place before the elevators stop working. And maybe go to some other place -- escape this
place once and for all -- maybe some other hotel will hire you and...

No, don't think about all that. Just finish this job interview. Finish it!

"So, Mister," he looked down at the resume, "Axel Dewiefunkid? Did I say that right?"

"Just call me Axe. That's what my friends all call me. Occasionally, The Axe Man and every now and then
the Axe-inator! But, Axe -- that's fine."

"Uhuh. And that's your family sitting over there?" He gestured to the woman in her 70s and a 40 year old
man that were sitting in a couple of chairs behind Axe."

"Yeah, my wife -- Screamy and my," he let out a weary sigh, "And my kid, Sonny. Sonny who still lives at
home despite being 46 years old and can't seem to hold a job for longer than a week." His son with a very
embarrassed expression took the magazine he had been reading and moved it up closer so that it could
completely hide his face.

"Okay. Fascinating. And do you have any issues with like drugs or alcohol? Any problems with those?"

"Umm, no -- well, I used to have some slight problems -- but I've been sober for five months or so. I mean
there was this time I was a really mean drunk. Just really mean -- full of psychopathic rage. But I got
help for that. I've done the various steps and the program. And now I'm totally sober. Totally sober.
For a whole five months. I mean sure -- I occasionally think about how nice it would be to just get
incredibly drunk -- totally wasted, but no -- can't do that anymore. Just have to be sober. Sober for the
rest of my life. Never to drink again. Not even one little beer. Not even one tiny, tiny drop. Not even
that. For the rest of my life. But I'm okay with that. Yeah. No drinking problem here. Nope!"

"Okay that's good and ummm... hmmm... Oh yes -- we kind of had this incident with our last caretaker. He
kind of chopped his entire family to death with an axe. You don't have some great desire to chop your
family to death with an axe, do you?"

"Hmm, axe my own family to death? Hmm," Axe pondered that question as if the idea of axing his own family
to death had never occurred to him. "I mean sure back in the days when I'd get really, really drunk -- I'd
get in these like homicidal rages like you do. But now that I'm sober? I'm totally at peace. Can totally
take my wife's constant nagging about the stupidest of things. Can take my son being a complete worthless
loser that I have to support even though he's 46 years old! 46 years old!! And I'm 75. I should be
retired not having to take these stupid hotel caretaker jobs just to support my 46 year old son! Don't you
think? But, hey, I'm okay! Totally sober. Five Whole Months! And this job is only like 5 months of
being in some isolated hotel with my family -- just need to be sober for 5 more months. Yeah, I think I
can do that. 5 months. Yeah, I think I can go another whole 5 months without a single drink and axing my
family to death. Yeah. I think I can do that. I think I can! Totally. Piece of cake!"

"Well, that's great to hear! I think that's all I need to ask. Let's sign these and..." The hotel
manager shoved some papers and a pen towards Axe.

But right before Axe could write his signature, his son -- Sonny Dewiefunkid got up out of his chair and
put his hand up towards his mouth and then began to move it like a puppet while making a growly voice. "I
don't trust this guy," he said pointing towards the Hotel Manager. "If this were an episode of Scooby Doo
-- he'd be the guy with the rubber mask over his head! We need to go to the LNHHQ Cafeteria so we can get
my buddies Pulls-Paper-Out-of-Hats Lad and..."

"Oh, Jesus! Not now! Not here!" said Axe clutching his hand to his forehead. "Stop it! Sonny!!"

Screamy fumbled around her purse desperately searching for something. "Did you forget to take your pills,
Sonny? You need take your pills everyday, Sonny! Oh, God! Where are they?"

"Umm, what's -- what's going on here?" said a very puzzled Hotel Manager.

Axe tried to restrain Sonny. "My son -- gets these spells -- thinks he's..." And Axe paused for a moment.
He didn't really want to tell the Hotel Manager who his son thought he was. In a better world maybe his
son would at least think he was Napoleon, Jesus, Hitler or something that wasn't so completely stupid. But
that wasn't the world that Axe lived in. Nope, not this one. Axe gave a heavy sigh and continued.
"...Thinks he's -- Namer Boy."

"Namer Boy?"

"Yeah, some very obscure member of the LNH. At least that's what my son tells me. Jesus!"

"Take this! Take it!" said Screamy shoving a pill into Sonny's mouth.

"Hey, is everything all right here?" said a concerned elderly African American man that had just stepped
into the room. His name was Huck Dolluhrind. He was the head cook at the hotel. His right hand had a
radish in it. And he raised the radish up so that everyone could see it. And looked straight at the hotel
manager. "You need to hire these folks."

The manager looked at the radish and nodded. "Yeah, hire. Hire. Need to hire..."

**** Five Famous Celebrities that Secretly Suffer from Nameboyuhneeen! ****

Huck Dolluhrind and Sonny Dewiefunkid were walking through the big food storage room. Sonny looked at a an
entire shelf filled with cans of pickled Parsnips. Big cans.

"Lots of food here. Should get you folks through the whole off season."

"I guess." Sonny wondered if there was anything that he could eat without having to gag down as he looked
at a big can of pickled Eggplant.

"You've got the Namerboyuhneeen. I can tell. I've got it too."

Click here to read the complete article
Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

<slar99$lts$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1179&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1179

From: pwer...@gmail.com (Drew Nilium)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Subject: Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer
Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2021 06:23:42 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Drew Nilium - Wed, 27 Oct 2021 06:23 UTC

On 10/26/21 9:06 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> Warning: This Story is Not For the Faint of Heart! Or Those Easily Triggered by Incredibly Disturbing
> Offensive Content!! Or -- Heck -- Anyone!!! No one should read this story -- EVER!!! Don't do it!!!
> Just stop reading right now! Unplug your computer or destroy your phone or whatever device you're using to
> read this right now!!! Burn them! BURN THEM ALL!!!!!

This is gonna be great :D

> Hmm. Am I perhaps being a tad overly dramatic? Maybe this story isn't as depraved and vile and completely
> shitting your pants god awful horrifying as I'm making out to be. Perhaps. Perhaps I am slightly
> overreacting here. Maybe you'll read this story and say to yourself -- that wasn't just a big deal. Why
> all the fuss? Perhaps. Perhaps you've already gazed into the abyss and had a jolly good old time with
> that. Perhaps.

I mean, I *have* spent most of the last quarter-century on the Internet.

> (But then again...
>
> MAYBE I'M NOT BEING DRAMATIC ENOUGH!!!!
>
> JUST MAYBE!!!!!!!!!
>
> MAYBE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>
> **** AN UNHOLY SCREAM TOWARDS THE HEAVENS ****!!!!!!!)

God I love Arthur's style. X3

> You have been warned. Thanks! Be sure to smash the like and subscribe button!

XD XD XD <3 <3 <3

> Deep, deep down the Legion of Net.Heroes Headquarters Building there was a basement and a number of sub-
> sub-basements below even that filled with all types of nightmarish creepy things. And if you could manage
> to have the courage to trek your way down to the 237th sub-sub basement you'd find a hotel.

Oh shit, that's even deeper than the last time I mentioned a super deep level :o

> ***** FIVE Tricks with a Radish That Will Give You Job Interview Success! Guaranteed!! *****

That's rad, but not *that* rad

> Sometimes it felt like there was something behind him. Something very close that was
> about to touch him. Always just about to touch him. But every time he turned around -- it wouldn't be
> there. But it always felt like it was there. It was always there. It would always be there. He hated
> this place.

Arthur is *so good* at dread.

> And then he looked at the man sitting directly in front of him. The seventyish year old man
> that he was interviewing for the Caretaker job. Just ask your questions and hire him. And then you can
> get out of this place before the elevators stop working.

Funny, the blood usually gets off on the second floor.

> "So, Mister," he looked down at the resume, "Axel Dewiefunkid? Did I say that right?"
>
> "Just call me Axe. That's what my friends all call me. Occasionally, The Axe Man and every now and then
> the Axe-inator! But, Axe -- that's fine."

Honestly, when I hit 70 I want to be known as the Axe-inator.

> "Yeah, my wife -- Screamy and my," he let out a weary sigh, "And my kid, Sonny. Sonny who still lives at
> home despite being 46 years old and can't seem to hold a job for longer than a week." His son with a very
> embarrassed expression took the magazine he had been reading and moved it up closer so that it could
> completely hide his face.

I mean, in this economy, by which I mean the one we've been in all my adult
life... @@

> Yeah, I think I can go another whole 5 months without a single drink and axing my
> family to death. Yeah. I think I can do that. I think I can! Totally. Piece of cake!"
>
> "Well, that's great to hear!

Yeah, this is definitely how being stuck in a terrible job feels. X3;

> But right before Axe could write his signature, his son -- Sonny Dewiefunkid got up out of his chair and
> put his hand up towards his mouth and then began to move it like a puppet while making a growly voice. "I
> don't trust this guy," he said pointing towards the Hotel Manager. "If this were an episode of Scooby Doo
> -- he'd be the guy with the rubber mask over his head! We need to go to the LNHHQ Cafeteria so we can get
> my buddies Pulls-Paper-Out-of-Hats Lad and..."

....huhhhhhh :o

> Axe tried to restrain Sonny. "My son -- gets these spells -- thinks he's..." And Axe paused for a moment.
> He didn't really want to tell the Hotel Manager who his son thought he was. In a better world maybe his
> son would at least think he was Napoleon, Jesus, Hitler or something that wasn't so completely stupid. But
> that wasn't the world that Axe lived in. Nope, not this one. Axe gave a heavy sigh and continued.
> "...Thinks he's -- Namer Boy."

Oh god. X3 <3

> "Hey, is everything all right here?" said a concerned elderly African American man that had just stepped
> into the room. His name was Huck Dolluhrind. He was the head cook at the hotel. His right hand had a
> radish in it. And he raised the radish up so that everyone could see it. And looked straight at the hotel
> manager. "You need to hire these folks."
>
> The manager looked at the radish and nodded. "Yeah, hire. Hire. Need to hire..."

Oh shit. :o So that's how they do it.

> "That's what my gramma used to call it. The Namerboyuhneeen! She had it. And I have it. And it's a
> little easier now days to have it since Namer Boy is actually a member of the LNH. I mean back when I
> first got it -- it was way, way before 2004. I mean try explaining to people how the spirit possessing you
> won't be a member of the LNH till 2004? Really tough -- explaining that. Really tough. At least it's
> easier to explain Namerboyuhneeen now days."

X3;;; That's amazing

> This is what saved my life."
>
> "A radish?"
>
> "Yeah, got it from Radish the Valentine's Day Miracle Beaver.

omg

> Can use it to ace any job interview and help
> others with their job interviews.

OMG X3 <3

> but Namer Boy? *Sigh*.
> Why that incredibly lame hero that no one cares about...?"
>
> "Hey!" said in unison the growly voices of Huck and Sonny as the Namer Boy persona took over their bodies.

XD XD XD

> Oh, right! All the evil spirits that hang around the hotel? Try to not worry about them.
> They're mostly harmless."

OF COURSE.

> No fear -- and they won't be able to harm you."
>
> "Wait. But what if I show fear?"
>
> "Then you're totally screwed.

Well shit X3

> Need to get out of
> this place before the elevators to the outside world shut down."
>
> "Wait! Why are the elevators shutting down?"
>
> "Usually around this time of year the sub-sub basements above ours get into these very blizzardy conditions
> that cause a number of problems with like the elevators and phone lines and so on...

Probably because of the broken ice machine on level 225.

> **** 69 Surefire Strategies for Beating Writer's Block Baldness! ****

Ooooh, nice >.>C

> That
> had been his dream. To be a writer. Although other than some stories set in the Teenage Disco Vampire
> Barbershop Quartet Net.Force Shared Universe, he hadn't really done much.

TDVBQN.F for ever!!!

> "The Elevators don't work! There's a big blizzard happening on the sub-sub basement above us! We're stuck
> here! And even if we weren't -- You're not Namer Boy! You're some mentally ill part of me that I can't
> get rid of -- even though I very much want to! God! Why can't you just disappear once and for all so I
> can be free of you! God. *Sigh*. Why can't I be a normal person. Why?!"

Hmmmmmm, fascinating...

> **** wReamicus Maximus's Seven Chest Hair Shaving Techniques That Will Impress Your Friends! ****

But why X3

> Was that some sound coming from the bathroom? A
> splash? And his body began heading in that direction and Sonny couldn't stop it. There was a shower
> curtain that was fully covering the bath tub. And his hand began to reach for the shower curtain. No!
> Don't do this! Don't pull the curtain! I don't want to see what's behind it! No!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!Th

I always get a feeling like this when I walk into a bathroom and the shower
curtain is closed. X3;

> Oh, God. Sonny backed away from the bath tub. It was -- it was...
>
> ...A completely naked man and a sabertooth tiger wearing a bowtie -- and they were taking a bubble bath
> together -- and the naked man looked like Charlie Sheen!

THERE IT IS. :D

> "Okay, then. I'll impart some of my great wisdom on you. You're like some loser that still lives with his
> folks, right? At least that's what I gathered from chatting with your Dad."
>
> "What? You've been talking to my Dad?"

Click here to read the complete article
Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

<slcuof$ql7$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1180&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1180

From: pwer...@gmail.com (Drew Nilium)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 01:35:16 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Drew Nilium - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 01:35 UTC

On 10/26/21 9:06 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> Arthur "Happy Halloween!" Spitzer

Arthur,

I need you to know that I had a legit fucking nightmare last night and I blame
reading your story right before bed. This is the highest compliment I can give??? X3

Drew "literally it had someone's alternate personality being all possession-y"
Nilium

Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

<aeb299cf-6bf8-4acc-8e03-bd95f01e6bc4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1181&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1181

From: arspitz...@gmail.com (Arthur Spitzer)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:50:57 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
d=1e100.net; s=20210112;
h=x-gm-message-state:path:newsgroups:date:in-reply-to:injection-info
:nntp-posting-host:references:user-agent:mime-version:message-id
:subject:from:injection-date:to;
bh=26f8h78Nly4+bYT3/We/NoyuoBSJVPy1JvtP/j0XUPY=;
b=KCN0m+Mhj6yamtxVU1pc+89KVUgFvqCM33r4M/TMktYvo/oGBb0fYY0v2GIBOQ/z4k
SW7avKgtSXdwT7xTVb/93YgitIoUW+Sb+VCQHUAvP8dIsl38NnfHUYYq8tSHfQjAIoRU
XmapFqabAMWw2chWdYnJJqBZAdt6GgSJ+2sYpIf5/jus0UTI1MGUnAgO82UFmtlQkyQ5
7RUESTEZDl9D2QvX/ciTUQ37BXFWmwHnSgUGv4M82b0UKSvWV7f490plN0Ym/mgvxqQm
h3ecxbNHA9YTazjrsej0NcO8dd8m5yG3fQONaUbKprqlIZgbCxElvOHEx7Jb/wmd46qm
1mIQ==
 by: Arthur Spitzer - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 03:50 UTC

On Wednesday, October 27, 2021 at 6:35:18 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 10/26/21 9:06 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> > Arthur "Happy Halloween!" Spitzer
>
> Arthur,
>
> I need you to know that I had a legit fucking nightmare last night and I blame
> reading your story right before bed. This is the highest compliment I can give??? X3
>
> Drew "literally it had someone's alternate personality being all possession-y"
> Nilium

Hah... sorry about that! (Although I did put that warning at the top of my story..
just saying..)

Arthur "May cause Namerboyuheen..." Spitzer

Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

<20273275-69f8-4bde-b254-40d9e7f801dbn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1182&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1182

From: arspitz...@gmail.com (Arthur Spitzer)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 04:01:50 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
d=1e100.net; s=20210112;
h=x-gm-message-state:path:newsgroups:date:in-reply-to:injection-info
:nntp-posting-host:references:user-agent:mime-version:message-id
:subject:from:injection-date:to;
bh=VkPKUOF22Mj8HJ8y+YBk843YLFYwdf5pO7U+hBOlmqI=;
b=UjMLrIUfFbDoz3UQgU7A3Bm7wouXCeiPjXP+tDEZc9mLYB97B9tSyia9HPfwBFGF0j
BfnAWKTm9GDyQ7WDz5YXmS6BMtQ7BqIigPYiCBOcs1+60CHdr/AuTUH+RnaiCqhfG6Be
R5a30VMcGnU/ndrlNY/kF6SMkNKofBnWkkNhoycegfQMekwqtvaULfCsRLp9nmw+QiH2
pTPqkYTBQwX5eIZVvkSbv2PUzzlOtCGNthuvkSxaPuvAMutRkAldUulnLFoIvgUAsoes
cwanQMCRzykUxlL1CA//fqwZcVNn3uNx2gM6nPyWZv1l8yexVWXjfTGjeYJieCrCu5dF
z+8w==
 by: Arthur Spitzer - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 04:01 UTC

On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:23:44 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
> On 10/26/21 9:06 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:

> > "Usually around this time of year the sub-sub basements above ours get into these very blizzardy conditions
> > that cause a number of problems with like the elevators and phone lines and so on...
> Probably because of the broken ice machine on level 225.

That's better than my idea, which involved the sub-sub above it being this huge Game of Thrones type
ice wall..

> > The room was filled with people. People wearing masks. People wearing Holiday Miracle Pet masks. He
> > could see a person with an Eggplant the Easter Miracle Komodo Dragon mask orally pleasuring a person
> > wearing a Cabbage the St. Patrick's Day Miracle Ferret mask.
> ...I didn't expect this either XD XD XD

When I was wondering which horror story to parody for this issue -- I remembered that scene in the Shining
with the guys in the furry outfits -- and it became really clear what story I needed to do..

> > "I don't know! I don't know what this mean! I don't know what any of this means! It's all insane! All
> > of this is completely insane!!!! Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!"
> Amazing. X3 This is yet another story that, structurally, shouldn't work, yet
> completely does, because of the weird-as-heck energy and emotions.

Arthur "Thanks!" Spitzer

Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

<sleurp$6d5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1183&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1183

From: pwer...@gmail.com (Drew Nilium)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2021 19:49:18 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Drew Nilium - Thu, 28 Oct 2021 19:49 UTC

On 10/28/21 12:01 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:23:44 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
>> On 10/26/21 9:06 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>>> "Usually around this time of year the sub-sub basements above ours get into these very blizzardy conditions
>>> that cause a number of problems with like the elevators and phone lines and so on...
>> Probably because of the broken ice machine on level 225.
>
> That's better than my idea, which involved the sub-sub above it being this huge Game of Thrones type
> ice wall..

See, I think yours is better. X3

>>> The room was filled with people. People wearing masks. People wearing Holiday Miracle Pet masks. He
>>> could see a person with an Eggplant the Easter Miracle Komodo Dragon mask orally pleasuring a person
>>> wearing a Cabbage the St. Patrick's Day Miracle Ferret mask.
>> ...I didn't expect this either XD XD XD
>
> When I was wondering which horror story to parody for this issue -- I remembered that scene in the Shining
> with the guys in the furry outfits -- and it became really clear what story I needed to do..

Yessssss. <3 Amazing.

>> Arthur,
>>
>> I need you to know that I had a legit fucking nightmare last night and I
>> blame reading your story right before bed. This is the highest compliment I
>> can give??? X3
>>
>> Drew "literally it had someone's alternate personality being all possession-y"
>> Nilium
>
> Hah... sorry about that! (Although I did put that warning at the top of my
> story.. just saying..)

That you did! X3 Very appropriately so.

Drew "now I'm imagining a Higurashi version of this" Nilium

Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

<slfij0$t6o$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1184&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1184

From: sei...@eilertech.com (Scott Eiler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 01:25:57 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Scott Eiler - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 01:25 UTC

On 2021-10-26 18:06, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> What?! You think you can handle this story?! Really? You seriously
> think that you can handle this story. Well, then go ahead -- fine --
> read it. But don't say that I didn't try to warn you especially
> after you try to claw your eyeballs out to get all of these sick,
> sick, disgusting words that you're about to read out of your forever
> tainted and corrupted brain that can never be pure ever again!!!
> DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!!! DON'T SAY IT!!!!!! DON'T!!!!!!
>
> Hmm. Am I perhaps being a tad overly dramatic? Maybe this story
> isn't as depraved and vile and completely shitting your pants god
> awful horrifying as I'm making out to be. Perhaps. Perhaps I am
> slightly overreacting here. Maybe you'll read this story and say to
> yourself -- that wasn't just a big deal. Why all the fuss? Perhaps.
> Perhaps you've already gazed into the abyss and had a jolly good old
> time with that. Perhaps.> (But then again... >
>
> MAYBE I'M NOT BEING DRAMATIC ENOUGH!!!!

Heh. The story makes *me* think of a couple of hotels I've stayed in,
where the whole neighborhood was kind of sketchy and the basement rooms
were *preferable*. And about three miles from where I live, one can
find a hotel which made the local news. If you stay *there* and you
look affluent, the front desk staff might cooperate with the other
guests to rob you... That one was too sketchy even for me.

.... ahem. I suppose I understand all the fuss, though. And I enjoyed
the story.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal. From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.

Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

<3dd16ec1-b1b6-49d4-94fd-6bbe11b8e008n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1185&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1185

From: arspitz...@gmail.com (Arthur Spitzer)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:50:29 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
d=1e100.net; s=20210112;
h=x-gm-message-state:path:newsgroups:date:in-reply-to:injection-info
:nntp-posting-host:references:user-agent:mime-version:message-id
:subject:from:injection-date:to;
bh=5xrWPQrI9hxhsgrSargA3tNGAOTrPtz+kKHeiuMvHqc=;
b=iKdkTB0TgnP7wFBQUNAjP2jUIfjMVjSWmEehB9VoZE5H2RzuMtUXM4bnu1JAPMyFCe
MK5Ts0azN5hjWpkYjD4mKknxN3mVin6Mk/18HB2bSRT8QnEx8MR/SYQoJRMdV8rgXzox
w61hdAikDk9nlhNkzK6SjvliYetds/VXzj1kFhe3BJe8h3ETwabgngPklrWA9Jdava4N
lA2TGAGhc7qLV4+rCjlSobfq76ZKDdWBSw6UzLoDHvSIDTiuiK/zIutLlpOkWjBHxAll
rvwf0Tppl3HUqWZo4cmwGJzXtymaCpntz8U85W+L/eqyba4uzkHa9fiXBwnMYiOHY6bp
fQYw==
 by: Arthur Spitzer - Fri, 29 Oct 2021 17:50 UTC

On Thursday, October 28, 2021 at 6:25:59 PM UTC-7, powern...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 2021-10-26 18:06, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
> > What?! You think you can handle this story?! Really? You seriously
> > think that you can handle this story. Well, then go ahead -- fine --
> > read it. But don't say that I didn't try to warn you especially
> > after you try to claw your eyeballs out to get all of these sick,
> > sick, disgusting words that you're about to read out of your forever
> > tainted and corrupted brain that can never be pure ever again!!!
> > DON'T SAY I DIDN'T WARN YOU!!!!! DON'T SAY IT!!!!!! DON'T!!!!!!
> >
> > Hmm. Am I perhaps being a tad overly dramatic? Maybe this story
> > isn't as depraved and vile and completely shitting your pants god
> > awful horrifying as I'm making out to be. Perhaps. Perhaps I am
> > slightly overreacting here. Maybe you'll read this story and say to
> > yourself -- that wasn't just a big deal. Why all the fuss? Perhaps.
> > Perhaps you've already gazed into the abyss and had a jolly good old
> > time with that. Perhaps.> (But then again... >
> >
> > MAYBE I'M NOT BEING DRAMATIC ENOUGH!!!!
> Heh. The story makes *me* think of a couple of hotels I've stayed in,
> where the whole neighborhood was kind of sketchy and the basement rooms
> were *preferable*. And about three miles from where I live, one can
> find a hotel which made the local news. If you stay *there* and you
> look affluent, the front desk staff might cooperate with the other
> guests to rob you... That one was too sketchy even for me.

Did a google search to see if there were any deep underground hotels
and it turns there is one in a home state. The Grand Canyon Caverns Suite
in Peach Springs, AZ has a room located 220 feet below ground.

> ... ahem. I suppose I understand all the fuss, though. And I enjoyed
> the story.

Arthur "Thanks!" Spitzer

Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

<sli38p$1tf$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1186&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1186

From: mrfantas...@gmail.com (Jeanne Morningstar)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 00:22:52 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Jeanne Morningstar - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 00:22 UTC

On 10/28/21 2:49 PM, Drew Nilium wrote:
> On 10/28/21 12:01 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>>> Probably because of the broken ice machine on level 225.
>>
>> That's better than my idea, which involved the sub-sub above it being
>> this huge Game of Thrones type
>> ice wall..
>
> See, I think yours is better. X3

A massive wall of ice created by the Ice Maker of Ancient Winters

Jeanne Morningstar (never passing up a chance to reference Walter Simonson)

Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

<sli3bv$2ka$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1187&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1187

From: pwer...@gmail.com (Drew Nilium)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 00:24:35 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Drew Nilium - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 00:24 UTC

On 10/29/21 8:22 PM, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
> On 10/28/21 2:49 PM, Drew Nilium wrote:
> >>
> >> That's better than my idea, which involved the sub-sub above it being
> >> this huge Game of Thrones type
> >> ice wall..
> >
> > See, I think yours is better. X3
> >
> A massive wall of ice created by the Ice Maker of Ancient Winters

The best combination! :D

> Jeanne Morningstar (never passing up a chance to reference Walter Simonson)

Drew "never passing up a chance to be silly" Nilium

Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

<sli5nd$doe$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1188&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1188

From: sei...@eilertech.com (Scott Eiler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 01:04:58 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Scott Eiler - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 01:04 UTC

On 2021-10-29 17:24, Drew Nilium wrote:
> On 10/29/21 8:22 PM, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
>> On 10/28/21 2:49 PM, Drew Nilium wrote:
>>  > On 10/28/21 12:01 AM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>>  >> On Tuesday, October 26, 2021 at 11:23:44 PM UTC-7, Drew Perron wrote:
>>  >>> On 10/26/21 9:06 PM, Arthur Spitzer wrote:
>>  >>>> "Usually around this time of year the sub-sub basements above ours
>>  >>>> get into these very blizzardy conditions
>>  >>>> that cause a number of problems with like the elevators and phone
>>  >>>> lines and so on...
>>  >>> Probably because of the broken ice machine on level 225.
>>  >>
>>  >> That's better than my idea, which involved the sub-sub above it being
>>  >> this huge Game of Thrones type
>>  >> ice wall..
>>  >
>>  > See, I think yours is better. X3
>>  >
>> A massive wall of ice created by the Ice Maker of Ancient Winters
>
> The best combination! :D
>
>> Jeanne Morningstar (never passing up a chance to reference Walter
>> Simonson)
>
> Drew "never passing up a chance to be silly" Nilium

I think this is how the LNH cascades got started. 8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal. From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.

Re: ACRA/LNH: The BitTorrented Clickbaity Spham E-Mail of The Namer Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3

<4455eb32-6ff7-46ee-ab2c-a20b4e6c1923n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1194&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1194

From: arspitz...@gmail.com (Arthur Spitzer)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Boy -- Documentary Project: Season Three #3
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:33:23 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
d=1e100.net; s=20210112;
h=x-gm-message-state:path:newsgroups:date:in-reply-to:injection-info
:nntp-posting-host:references:user-agent:mime-version:message-id
:subject:from:injection-date:to;
bh=i7nlrE5eA51N2SLTQq7b1GqXGNQ8xO1pBIqFLJCE9oQ=;
b=epAtL9ML6nRcD6MgR8dx/i/JYiSB9+whT2O7E6Ep6fU7+fljqNmNxoqmSskMQp3bsG
Zq4o4f4TbxLOtouG0uary2a+zeFc6RSPNH+oV0d7uUDZrVE628SFxFV7lPrUdPhOs51p
+jnepV8GNGbyIxfE6QkV1W/0eeRXEjF6PrbxxAdBEcLJgAUUl2P/jb6sJT8ZuLHRbCA8
UswNCsKFsFWBe8+fHqnH6/Yufnr4kHI7Y+nMdR6axK427TMFZ2U7PFvmB2n7S6y0r9Md
yYInOg1QMDhC/98/+KoiZjkiQ2izKwik6gHkYsYVXazfjnG2Qwwrvg6pLW+vrZNFuY5e
no8Q==
 by: Arthur Spitzer - Sat, 30 Oct 2021 18:33 UTC

On Friday, October 29, 2021 at 5:22:53 PM UTC-7, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
> On 10/28/21 2:49 PM, Drew Nilium wrote:
> >>
> >> That's better than my idea, which involved the sub-sub above it being
> >> this huge Game of Thrones type
> >> ice wall..
> >
> > See, I think yours is better. X3
> >
> A massive wall of ice created by the Ice Maker of Ancient Winters
>
> Jeanne Morningstar (never passing up a chance to reference Walter Simonson)

Sounds like the best possible answer...

Arthur "And the winner is..." Spitzer