From: catriona...@totalise.co.uk (Catriona R)
Newsgroups: alt.games.warcraft
Subject: Re: cauldrin in Wen Lo ad
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2022 16:57:53 +0000
 by: Catriona R - Fri, 4 Feb 2022 16:57 UTC

On Mon, 31 Jan 2022 21:25:51 -0800, Tim Merrigan <tppm@ca.rr.com>
wrote:

>Does anyone know the significance of the cauldron that's in the Wen Lo
>mount ad? I don't remember seeing that in any of the other lunar new
>year mount ads.

It's the Goblin Gumbo Kettle toy which will be given to people on
Burning Crusade Classic realms who have the 6-month subscription. It
used to be a trading card game reward back in original Burning Crusade
times, but the TCG no longer exists, so the last couple of 6-month
mount rewards have included old TCG rewards for TBC Classic, as a way
of letting people get them I guess.

arts / alt.games.warcraft / Re: cauldrin in Wen Lo ad