From: arspitz...@gmail.com (Arthur Spitzer)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Subject: REPOST/LNH: The VHS Bootleg Tape of The Namer Boy -- Documentary
Project: Season Two #2
Date: Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:10:54 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
d=1e100.net; s=20210112;
h=x-gm-message-state:path:newsgroups:date:injection-info
:nntp-posting-host:user-agent:mime-version:message-id:subject:from
:injection-date:to;
bh=J3F+sfsct3QUokp3vplKdqG48jPPS+6O0ex1S3/L54k=;
b=0y05CxfOAediB+sbRhpcqaxAfMPJ2E9Tbydw+UkehyqH8cMiQQ5ZWNAN09TpYVKymy
J+aTNOCDhWv396j2DuC+WBKqp637H3+HsSgqPgKSvKsNEmvS/wnN5OMJdQLbUSX74P/b
JZwJ7kazXWS8CcaSPqlSMdpinMP+mG7Y9WN0Ewd6QNY0rNanOiKbo/t+6deGTQPFu5Hd
/r0SN/8qTsApMxT6HhfrS6WDjfttrzFx+ZOWMFussoj/2dxOmLoM3lCGR/zFNB2KbfBQ
GD2TCiVOAd42ujKyWIHGF84rT2Jnxpucygd65XMNStYk4iEiTRa322v/eerbBhXTFGEu
zvbQ==
 by: Arthur Spitzer - Sun, 31 Oct 2021 21:10 UTC

The VHS Bootleg Tape of The Namer Boy
--
Documentary Project: Season Two #2

(A Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! Tie-In!)

The Place -- Earth Combover...

Darkness.

A suffocating darkness. And terror! A *whole* lot of terror!!!!!

"Oh, God!" said Coward Lad his whole head covered in some type of sack. And he couldn't
move. His arms and legs were bound with some kind of rope. He had been kidnapped and he
could hear his kidnappers mumbling and muttering stuff. "Please! Please don't kill me!
Please, please, please!!! Or hurt me!! Don't kill me or hurt me!! I'll do anything you
ask!! Please!!!! Oh god."

"Relax, friend," said the voice of some guy who took the sack off of his head. Some old guy
with a white beard. "We're not here to hurt you. We're here to educate you!"

Coward Lad looked at the man. The man was wearing one of those red MAGA hats. And he had
no mask covering his face. And all the other people in the room (they were in some type of
a cabin (probably in the woods)) also had the red MAGA hats on their heads and also no
masks. "Oh, no! No masks!! No masks!!! Please put the sack back over my head!!
Please!!!" And then Coward Lad thought about all the Covid droplets sailing through the
air right towards his mouth and nose and quickly shut his lips very tightly.

"Case in point," laughed the old bearded man, "Masks. Just fake news by the Deep State
Global Hollywood Pedophile Illumi.net.us Cabal to steal the election from the one person
that can save us all. Covid is just a scam to make us all slaves. And even if it is real
what we need is Herd Mentality to defeat it and make it magically go away! Not masks!"
All the other members started chanting, 'Not masks' over and over.

"Umm, are you talking about Herd Immunity?" said Coward Lad.

"Nope. Pretty sure Herd Mentality is the correct term." Herd Mentality started to be
chanted over and over again. "But, as I said -- We are here to educate you about the
*True* *Real* *Threats* that only the greatest of greatest saviors. The One. The Only.
The President Comboverthing. He who is destined to expose all of the Worst Sex Predator/
Pedophile/Deep State Sex-Traffickers that are trying to Defile Our Children! And to be
joined by NoKlu the secret anonymous source high in the government who disseminates coded
info to us using the messageboard KonJobChan that we the followers (The NoKluAKon) have to
decipher using the codes hidden within the gibberish of President Comboverthing's tweets.
And through that the *TRUTH*!"

Hmm, thought Coward Lad to himself, That doesn't really make any sense. Wasn't
Comboverthing pal's with the notorious sex predator Jeffrey Epstein? And didn't he hire
Alexander Acosta, a prosecutor who worked out some sweet heart deal for Epstein's awful sex
crimes, making him Secretary of Labor? And haven't a number of women accused Comboverthing
of horrible sex crimes? And hasn't he said a lot of horrible gross stuff about women
(including various sex comments about his own daughter)? But on the other hand pointing
out facts and evidence to these people would probably just make them very, *very* angry.
Better off just to play along with them!

"Yes, this all makes total, total sense," nodded Coward Lad. "I'm very glad you brought
this all to my attention. I think our next move here is to get me out of all these ropes
-- and then we can go back to the LNHHQ. And then have a big old LNH/President
Comboverthing/NoKluAKon team-up to take down all these no gooders and save our children.
Yeah, let's do that!" Hope this works! Hope this works!

The old bearded man shook his head. "Do you really think we're *that* stupid?"

Not going to comment on that! Not going to comment on that, thought Coward Lad.

"We know -- *We know* that all you LNH'rs are also a part of this Sick Deep State Sex-
Trafficking Ring! We're not going to fall for your Deep State Trap! No, why you're here
-- this is about something else entirely. It's about this!" The old man grabbed a video
and held it up. "You do know what this is?"

"Umm, a video tape?" said Coward Lad starting to feel some more dread in his spine.

"Yes, but not just any tape. This is the VHS Bootleg of the Namer Boy Documentary!!" The
members began chanting, 'VHS Bootleg' over and over. "A snuff video depicting the alleged
murder of Dr. You'll-Never-Guess-Which-Arthur-Spitzer-Character-I-Am-
NEVER! And it's banned. Do you know why it's banned?"

"Because -- it's a snuff film?" guessed Coward Lad.

"No, it's because the Deep State claims that anyone who has ever watched this tape has
died. That there's some demonic entity within the tape that if you just look at it -- *it
will destroy you*! That's what they claim. But I don't think that's the reason. I think
that's a lie. I think the real reason why this tape is banned is -- because it is the
Truth -- The Truth They Don't Want You to Know! But even if the tape is some kind of a
death tape that kills anyone who watches it -- should the Deep State have the power to ban
such a tape? Deny you the freedom to watch such a tape?"

"Umm, yes? Umm, yeah! Yeah!! I think the Government should definitely ban VHS Tapes that
kill you if you watch them! Yes, I definitely think that is something that should be
banned!" Coward Lad said while nodding his head very rigorously.

"Well, unlike you -- I believe in freedom..." Coward Lad thought about pointing out the
ropes that were binding his arms and legs, but decided to keep his mouth shut. Don't make
these people angry. Don't make them angry!

"And so we're going to watch this film -- and see who's right. The Deep State science
nazis -- or the NoKluAKon! Truth or Death!!" The old bearded man walked over and shoved
the tape into the VCR.

Coward Lad's eyes bugged out of his head! "Nonononononono -- NO!!!!!!!! Don't do that!
Don't do that!! Sometimes scientists are right -- in fact most of the time they're right!!
God!! Please Stop!! For the Love of God, STOP!!!!" Coward Lad began squirming very hard
in his ropes!

The old bearded man pushed play. Coward Lad closed his eyes as tightly as he could. And
everyone waited. And waited. "Hmm, doesn't seem to be playing."

"Did you hook up the TV and VCR," asked one of the members.

"Oh, yeah. Good idea!" The old bearded man looked at the composite cable. "Hmm. It
doesn't make sense! This cable has red, yellow, and white thingees -- but the VCR only has
white and yellow holes. And then there's all these input and output holes that are also
yellow and white on the TV!" The old man threw the composite cable down in frustration.
"Does anyone know how to do this? Hook this thing up? Anyone?!" There were various
shrugs from all the members.

"You! LNH'r! Do you know how to hook this up?"

"Umm. Well, usually Contraption Man or Kid Kirby would hook up the VCR. Maybe you could
kidnap one of them?" suggested Coward Lad.

"Maybe we should consult with the President's tweets? Maybe they can answer the riddle of
the VCR hookup." Everyone else nodded and started chanting Tweets, Tweets.

And as they combed over the latest Comboverthing tweets something that sounded a bit like a
chainsaw started to get louder and louder.

"Hey! There's some guy wearing a Namer Boy mask over his face. And he has a chainsaw!"
pointed out one of the members towards the window. "Maybe he knows how to hook up a VCR!"

"Nooonoono! Don't do that! Are you people crazy? Don't let in the guy wearing a Namer
Boy mask who has a chainsaw!! Don't do that!! Don't!!! Don't let him in here!!!!" said
an extremely agitated Coward Lad.

"Oh, is the big old hero scared of some guy wearing a Namer Boy mask who has a chainsaw?
Is the big old hero scared of that?" said one of the more sarcastic members.

"Yes!!! I'm scared of people who wear Namer Boy masks who have running chainsaws!! Like
everyone should be!!!! Don't let him in here, you morons!!!!!"

But they ignored Coward Lad and opened up the door. "So, hey Mr. Chainsaw Guy -- you know
how to hook up a VCR to a TV?"

The man wearing a Namer Boy mask pondered this question for a bit as if he was surprised by
it and then after awhile of thinking he nodded his head. He walked over to the TV and set
his bloody chainsaw down. And after a couple minutes of placing all the white and yellow
thingees in the right holes, he got up and gave a thumbs up sign.

"Thanks, Mr. Chainsaw Guy! You really saved us! Hey, you want to stick around and watch
this with us? It's supposedly this 'Death' Tape that kills anyone who watches it! At
least that's what those Deep State Nazi Scientists want you to think!"

Click here to read the complete article