From: mrfantas...@gmail.com (Jeanne Morningstar)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Subject: LNH/LNH20: LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #47 (Post-Metal Doomcore
tie-in)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 18:29:15 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Jeanne Morningstar - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 18:29 UTC

From outside of time and space, Simplicity watched the plot threads ebb
and flow and scratched where the bridge of its nose would be if it had
one. This did simplify things, of course, but without one of its major
villains the structure of the story could collapse. This could be Spoon
of Destiny Saga all over again.

Where Imperilus had been, there was a sort of dense cloud of sparkly
pink energy, invisible to all. Simplicity gasped. This was a whole
factor in the narrative they somehow hadn't seen The Determination
Force! The power that lived in the hearts of battle shonen protagonists,
driving them to impossible feats! It must have been this that had
boosted Imperilus's power so greatly (except when it didnt, because of
authors having different ideas--Simplicity would have frowned if it had
had a mouth). And now it would have to find another host... And
Simplicity knew just who it should be.

Guiding the narrative flow, it sent the Deterimination Force sailing in
the direction of Agent Bennington.

====

And Imperilus fell through time and space like Satan from Heaven.
"Wild," he said, watching the swirling colors and shapes around him,
distorted flashes of spacetime. "Is this what it's like taking that LSD
stuff? That's heavy."

The fall felt like forever, but it had to come to an end and it did.
Imperilus pulled himself off the ground and waited for the aches in his
bone to subside. "Oh man, I must be in a whole new story now. Uh, world.
I hope that fourth all breaking stuff isn't contagious. If this is
another one of those damn LNH things, I'm gonna..."

A convenient newspaper fluttered by on the wind. Imperilus snatched it
up. The headline read:

"LNH STILL MISSING"

"God damn it!" said Imperilus, ripping the newspaper apart. "Now I'm
mad... fighting mad!"

====

Note: Well there you go. Imperilus was functioning as a kind of isekai
protagonist at this point so it felt appropriate to send him to where he
could fight the other ones.

Re: LNH/LNH20: LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #47 (Post-Metal Doomcore tie-in)

<smjo2n$fvt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1213&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1213

From: pwer...@gmail.com (Drew Nilium)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Subject: Re: LNH/LNH20: LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #47 (Post-Metal
Doomcore tie-in)
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2021 18:40:31 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Drew Nilium - Thu, 11 Nov 2021 18:40 UTC

On 11/11/21 1:29 PM, Jeanne Morningstar wrote:
> From outside of time and space, Simplicity watched the plot threads ebb and
> flow and scratched where the bridge of its nose would be if it had one. This did
> simplify things, of course, but without one of its major villains the structure
> of the story could collapse. This could be Spoon of Destiny Saga all over again.

oh noooooooo

> Where Imperilus had been, there was a sort of dense cloud of sparkly pink
> energy, invisible to all. Simplicity gasped. This was a whole factor in the
> narrative they somehow hadn't seen The Determination Force! The power that lived
> in the hearts of battle shonen protagonists, driving them to impossible feats!

He was filled with... DETERMINATION

> It must have been this that had boosted Imperilus's power so greatly (except
> when it didnt, because of authors having different ideas--Simplicity would have
> frowned if it had had a mouth). And now it would have to find another host...
> And Simplicity knew just who it should be.
>
> Guiding the narrative flow, it sent the Deterimination Force sailing in the
> direction of Agent Bennington.

Oh man, this works so well with what I was thinking of. :D

> And Imperilus fell through time and space like Satan from Heaven. "Wild," he
> said, watching the swirling colors and shapes around him, distorted flashes of
> spacetime. "Is this what it's like taking that LSD stuff? That's heavy."

X3

> The fall felt like forever, but it had to come to an end and it did. Imperilus
> pulled himself off the ground and waited for the aches in his bone to subside.
> "Oh man, I must be in a whole new story now. Uh, world. I hope that fourth all
> breaking stuff isn't contagious.

X3

> If this is another one of those damn LNH
> things, I'm gonna..."
>
> A convenient newspaper fluttered by on the wind. Imperilus snatched it up. The
> headline read:
>
> "LNH STILL MISSING"
>
> "God damn it!" said Imperilus, ripping the newspaper apart. "Now I'm mad...
> fighting mad!"

Amazing. <3 <3 <3

> Note: Well there you go. Imperilus was functioning as a kind of isekai
> protagonist at this point so it felt appropriate to send him to where he could
> fight the other ones.

Drew "lov the chaos" Nilium

Re: LNH/LNH20: LNH: Hungry, Hungry Sabertooths! #47 (Post-Metal Doomcore tie-in)

<smklfk$d4f$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1215&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1215

From: sei...@eilertech.com (Scott Eiler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Doomcore tie-in)
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2021 03:02:17 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Scott Eiler - Fri, 12 Nov 2021 03:02 UTC

On 2021-11-11 10:40, Drew Nilium wrote:
>> If this is another one of those damn LNH things, I'm gonna..."
>>
>> A convenient newspaper fluttered by on the wind. Imperilus snatched it
>> up. The headline read:
>>
>> "LNH STILL MISSING"
>>
>> "God damn it!" said Imperilus, ripping the newspaper apart. "Now I'm
>> mad... fighting mad!"
>
> Amazing. <3 <3 <3

"Free For Use" means "Free For Use". I approve.

>> Note: Well there you go. Imperilus was functioning as a kind of isekai
>> protagonist at this point so it felt appropriate to send him to where
>> he could fight the other ones.

heh, I guess you're right! Now, how's anyone gonna explain that to
him...? 8{D>

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal. From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.