The kind of danger people most enjoy is the kind they can watch from a safe place.

arts / rec.arts.drwho / S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

SubjectAuthor
* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorThe True Doctor
+* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorBlueshirt
|`* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorThe True Doctor
| +* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorThe True Doctor
| |`- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
| `- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorBlueshirt
+* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorThe True Doctor
|`- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorThe True Doctor
+* S13E09 The Power of the Doctorsolar penguin
|+* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorThe True Doctor
||+* S13E09 The Power of the Doctorsolar penguin
|||`* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorThe True Doctor
||| +* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorThe Last Doctor
||| +* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorThe True Doctor
||| `* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
|||  +* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorThe True Doctor
|||  |+* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorThe True Doctor
|||  ||+- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
|||  ||+* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
|||  |||`* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
|||  ||| `- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
|||  ||`- S13E09 The Power of the Doctorsolar penguin
|||  |+* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
|||  ||`* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorThe True Doctor
|||  || `- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
|||  |+- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorIdlehands
|||  |`* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
|||  | `- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
|||  `- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
||`- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
|`- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorBlueshirt
+- S13E09 The Power of the Doctorsolar penguin
+- Rasputin (was Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor)The Coca Cola Kid
+- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
+- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
+- S13E09 The Power of the Doctorsolar penguin
`* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorBlueshirt
 `* S13E09 The Power of the DoctorDaniel65
  `- S13E09 The Power of the DoctorBlueshirt

Pages:12
S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj4d2d$1cl59$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12142&group=rec.arts.drwho#12142

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2022 22:52:12 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Sun, 23 Oct 2022 21:52 UTC

Yet another incoherent disjointed mess of badly written and badly acted
fan-fic whose stated intention was to destroy the character of the
Doctor, and that is what it succeeded in, helped along by the entire
Whittaker era.

Whittaker was totally sidelined in her own regeneration story which was
taken over by the Master, a bunch of returning companions, who apart
from the recent ones all looked like they were made of plastic, and a
bunch of returning former Doctors whose faces looked like plastic as
well. All of these characters along with the Cybermen and Daleks were
completely destroyed in one foul swoop by the writing of a hack with the
mind and writing ability of an unschooled autistic child.

All Whittaker was shown doing was waving her magic dildo shaped wand
around instead of thinking, while talking absolute nonsense, and
everything happened without any story, plot development, character
development, or involvement of cause and effect. Everything and everyone
just happened to be there at the right place and right time due to
fortunate coincidences and because they had to.

So, the Master decides to play Rasputin at the Russian court as an
Asian? Since when did Rasputin a Slav look like someone from India or
Pakistan? This portrayal of a recognisable historical figure was totally
racist, insulting and disgusting.

The Master decides to use the ridiculous Cybermen turned Time Lords to
covert the entire population of Earth into Cybermen while at the same
time he uses the Daleks to destroy the actual planet itself by
triggering a bunch of volcanic eruptions, which is totally
contradictory. Why does he want to convert humans into Cybermen? Not
explained. Why does he want to destroy the actual planet? What purpose
does it serve to the Daleks and wont it mean that the Cybermen he's just
created are all destroyed too?

This also serves as cover for the Master to force the Doctor to
regenerate into the Master and the Master into the Doctor? WHAT? For
what fucking reason does he need the Doctor's body to impersonate the
Doctor when he's made the Doctor look like himself the Master? Like he
thinks that people will think it's the Doctor when he looks like the
Master, just because he's wearing Whittaker's coat, Tom Baker's scarf,
and Sylvester McCoys jumper? If he had transferred his mind into the
body of the Doctor and still looked like Whittaker then it might have
made some sense.

Tegan and Ace turn up out of nowhere and meet, because? For reasons
unexplained they meet Kate Stewart and then Whittaker arrives and out of
thin air implants some holographic/psychic devices on all of them along
with Yaz and the TARDIS, because? Just because, because she knows
nothing about the Master's plot to actually justify her needing to
implant such devices to take control of them and unethically use and
manipulate them to do her bidding. Character of the Doctor already
destroyed there (for the umpteenth time), before you even get to the
Master's intention.

David Bradley, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann
all destroyed together. That's what the devices were for.

Vinder turns up out of nowhere for no explained reason. Bradley Walsh
also turns up out of nowhere for no explained reason either.

Jo Martin returns out of nowhere too, with no foreshadowing whatsoever,
and saves Whittaker by magic from the Master's regenerating Cybermen.

Thanks to Jo Martin, Whittaker finally gets her body back by using more
magic and then Martin disappears into nothing and Whittaker stops the
exploding volcanos by using magic as well, and like blowing up a
building stops Cybermen who can lift heavy guiders and regenerate as well?

At the end all the former companions including Dan, Jo Grant, and Ian
Chesterton decide to form their own Alcoholics Anonymous society to talk
about the Doctor.

Whittaker runs off to regenerate alone and turns into David Tennant, but
her clothes regenerate into Tennant's clothes too? Totally RIDICULOUS!

If Chibnall wanted to give Whittaker an exploding volcano story he could
have done it properly by acquiring the rights to my "Jodie S11E01 The
Menace Within" outline instead of stealing the idea from me and
proceeding to ignore all the science I included in it, with the use of a
single super-volcano which could destroy the entire planet all by itself
and replacing it with tiny little volcanos which were already erupting
out lava anyway and are not capable of doing any serious damage to the
entire planet at all, but only to their own isolated locations like
erupting currently do unaided.

Why was the Master kidnapping seismologists? What use are they to him
when he's already using the Daleks far superior science to trigger the
volcanos? How, by blowing up a dam and letting the water flow into them?
No, wait, that stupid idea was form the two clueless autistic hacks that
wrote The Rings of Power and defiled the legacy of J R R Tolkien.

Why was the Master stealing or vandalizing famous paintings? What was
the point of putting his face on them? Is he supposed to be the Master
or the fucking Joker?

What the fucking hell is he doing impersonating Rasputin, besides making
him an Asian and making everyone who accepts this racist impersonation
without realising the race swap look totally stupid and unbelievable.
What linked those events to those in 2022, other than because Chibnall
needed them to?

None of this garbage made any sense. It was nothing but random scenes
and random events put together for show, linked together by nothing that
had any coherence or which evolved from character development and
iteration to tell a story.

There was hardly any promotion of this so-called BBC 100th Anniversary
special by the BBC. Only one trailer before Strictly 2 weeks ago and
nothing at all this week or last week either side of it or the results show.

The BBC are clearly ashamed of this show. I think with all the
appearances of previous companions and previous Doctor's, Chibnall
originally wrote this as the Doctor Who 60th Anniversary special and the
BBC saw the script and said no, your contract is terminated, so he
repurposed it as Whittaker's regeneration story instead.

Since the Timeless Child monster was not erased from canon in this
story, and instead compounded on, Doctor Who is deader than ever.

Doctor Who ended in 2017, and David Tennant's return does not change this.

Ncuti Gatwa showing up in the trailer for the next series featuring
Tennant and playing the Doctor or whoever he's playing all camp and gay
isn't going to fix it.

At least the talentless Whittaker who can't even act her way out of a
paper bag, possessing no stage presence, gravitas, or charisma is now gone.

R.I.P. Doctor Who.

Welcome to Carry On Doctor.

0/10

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj5c63$1k624$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12166&group=rec.arts.drwho#12166

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 06:43:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 06:43 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

> On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 2:52:15 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor
> wrote:
> >
> > Since the Timeless Child monster was not erased from canon in this
> > story, and instead compounded on, Doctor Who is deader than ever.
>
> If the BBC was THAT fed up with the Timeless Child, why didn't it
> ORDER Chibnall to erase it from canon?

If the BBC was THAT fed up with 'The Timeless Child' they'd have
cancelled the show. Yet Doctor Who lives on...

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj5d9p$1k8q7$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12167&group=rec.arts.drwho#12167

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:02:17 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 07:02 UTC

On 24/10/2022 07:27, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 2:52:15 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>> Yet another incoherent disjointed mess of badly written and badly acted
>> fan-fic whose stated intention was to destroy the character of the
>> Doctor, and that is what it succeeded in, helped along by the entire
>> Whittaker era.
>
> When did CC STATE such an intention?

Did you watch the episode? It's explicitly stated by the Master.

>> Whittaker was totally sidelined in her own regeneration story which was
>> taken over by the Master, a bunch of returning companions, who apart
>> from the recent ones all looked like they were made of plastic, and a
>> bunch of returning former Doctors whose faces looked like plastic as
>> well.
>
> Might be an artifact of the Doctor Who actors having aged several decades! Certainly Ace and Tegan looked a lot older!

People that age normally do not look like plastic. Tom Baker didn't look
like plastic in The Day of the Doctor. Elizabeth Sladen didn't look like
plastic in School Reunion.

>> So, the Master decides to play Rasputin at the Russian court as an
>> Asian? Since when did Rasputin a Slav look like someone from India or
>> Pakistan? This portrayal of a recognisable historical figure was totally
>> racist, insulting and disgusting.
>
> The Master could have been using a perception filter to LOOK white!
>
> We last see the Rasputin Master on a disintegrating Cyber Planet, meaning that he won't be in Russia to be assassinated in late 1916, meaning a possible temporal explosion!
>>
>> This also serves as cover for the Master to force the Doctor to
>> regenerate into the Master and the Master into the Doctor? WHAT? For
>> what fucking reason does he need the Doctor's body to impersonate the
>> Doctor when he's made the Doctor look like himself the Master? Like he
>> thinks that people will think it's the Doctor when he looks like the
>> Master, just because he's wearing Whittaker's coat, Tom Baker's scarf,
>> and Sylvester McCoys jumper? If he had transferred his mind into the
>> body of the Doctor and still looked like Whittaker then it might have
>> made some sense.
>
> If you didn't know about the Master, and saw the Master/Doctor, would you suspect anything?

If you didn't know about the Master and all you knew was that the Doctor
could regenerate as could the Master, then the Master didn't need the
Doctor's body. If the idea was to impersonate a version of the Doctor
people recognised to bring them into disrepute then the Master should
have made himself look like Whittaker irrespective of what he originally
looked like.

>> Tegan and Ace turn up out of nowhere and meet, because?
>
> They would investigating missing seismologists and paintings removed from museums without explanation (They don't believe the restoration story, because one missing painting had JUST been restored!).
>
> BTW, Tegan had received a tiny metal man in a package. Why didn't that remind her of her TCE shrunken Aunt (Logopolis) and thus cause her to suspect that the tiny metal man was part of a Master trap?

It was the first thing I though of when I saw it. Chibnall is treating
the audience like fools.

> For reasons
>> unexplained they meet Kate Stewart and then Whittaker arrives and out of
>> thin air implants some holographic/psychic devices on all of them along
>> with Yaz and the TARDIS, because?
>
> UNIT was investigating the missing seismologists and paintings defaced with images of Rasputin, and decided to pull in Tegan and Ace because they were investigating the same things!

Why, why, and why?

>> David Bradley, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann
>> all destroyed together. That's what the devices were for.
>>
>> Vinder turns up out of nowhere for no explained reason. Bradley Walsh
>> also turns up out of nowhere for no explained reason either.
>
> Vinder was looking for the missing super creature, and successfully predicted the

Why was it missing? Why was it him that was looking for it?

> location of the wormhole that would take him to the right place and time. He, like

How?

> the Doctor, found the creature on the Cyber planet. Nit: Why no mention of Bel or Kavanesta?

By fortunate coincidence.

>> Jo Martin returns out of nowhere too, with no foreshadowing whatsoever,
>> and saves Whittaker by magic from the Master's regenerating Cybermen.
>
> The Doctor's hologram turned into images of several past Doctors, so why not turn into an image of the Jo Martin Doctor as well?

Jo Martin wasn't Whittaker's hologram. Whittaker isn't even supposed to
have any memory of her.

>> Thanks to Jo Martin, Whittaker finally gets her body back by using more
>> magic and then Martin disappears into nothing and Whittaker stops the
>> exploding volcanos by using magic as well, and like blowing up a
>> building stops Cybermen who can lift heavy guiders and regenerate as well?
>
> Whittaker had the backing of the super creature the Master had been using.

Why did this creature have a magical power which could stop volcanos
from erupting and freeze them in mid flow?

>> At the end all the former companions including Dan, Jo Grant, and Ian
>> Chesterton decide to form their own Alcoholics Anonymous society to talk
>> about the Doctor.
>>
>> Whittaker runs off to regenerate alone and turns into David Tennant, but
>> her clothes regenerate into Tennant's clothes too? Totally RIDICULOUS!
>>
>> If Chibnall wanted to give Whittaker an exploding volcano story he could
>> have done it properly by acquiring the rights to my "Jodie S11E01 The
>> Menace Within" outline instead of stealing the idea from me and
>> proceeding to ignore all the science I included in it, with the use of a
>> single super-volcano which could destroy the entire planet all by itself
>> and replacing it with tiny little volcanos which were already erupting
>> out lava anyway and are not capable of doing any serious damage to the
>> entire planet at all, but only to their own isolated locations like
>> erupting currently do unaided.
>
> I think the Master and Daleks wanted to enhance the volcanos.

What for?

>> Why was the Master kidnapping seismologists? What use are they to him
>> when he's already using the Daleks far superior science to trigger the
>> volcanos? How, by blowing up a dam and letting the water flow into them?
>> No, wait, that stupid idea was form the two clueless autistic hacks that
>> wrote The Rings of Power and defiled the legacy of J R R Tolkien.
>>
>> Why was the Master stealing or vandalizing famous paintings? What was
>> the point of putting his face on them? Is he supposed to be the Master
>> or the fucking Joker?
>
> The Master was trying to lure Tegan and her toy TCEd Cyberman into the UNIT HQ so that he could expand the toy back to adult humanoid size and open it to let out the Cybermen and Cyberlords.

The Master could have done that all by himself by getting himself
arrested which he did.

>Also the Lone Cyberman. How did he survive the bomb which was
supposed to destroy his body and release the Death Particle within? I
did see the Death Particle explosion destroy the Gallifreyan Capitol!

The Master said he cloned him? How? How did he clone him to look like a
half converted cyberman with a broken face mask?

>> What the fucking hell is he doing impersonating Rasputin, besides making
>> him an Asian and making everyone who accepts this racist impersonation
>> without realising the race swap look totally stupid and unbelievable.
>> What linked those events to those in 2022, other than because Chibnall
>> needed them to?
>
> He probably used a perception filter to look white.

That wasn't shown to the audience as it was with the space squid when it
looked like a child.

>> None of this garbage made any sense. It was nothing but random scenes
>> and random events put together for show, linked together by nothing that
>> had any coherence or which evolved from character development and
>> iteration to tell a story.
>>
>> There was hardly any promotion of this so-called BBC 100th Anniversary
>> special by the BBC. Only one trailer before Strictly 2 weeks ago and
>> nothing at all this week or last week either side of it or the results show.
>
> So a matter of the BBC dog not barking!
>>
>> The BBC are clearly ashamed of this show. I think with all the
>> appearances of previous companions and previous Doctor's, Chibnall
>> originally wrote this as the Doctor Who 60th Anniversary special and the
>> BBC saw the script and said no, your contract is terminated, so he
>> repurposed it as Whittaker's regeneration story instead.
>>
>> Since the Timeless Child monster was not erased from canon in this
>> story, and instead compounded on, Doctor Who is deader than ever.
>
> If the BBC was THAT fed up with the Timeless Child, why didn't it ORDER Chibnall to erase it from canon?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj5dcp$1k8q7$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12168&group=rec.arts.drwho#12168

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:03:53 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 07:03 UTC

On 24/10/2022 07:43, Blueshirt wrote:
> tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, October 23, 2022 at 2:52:15 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor
>> wrote:
>>>
>>> Since the Timeless Child monster was not erased from canon in this
>>> story, and instead compounded on, Doctor Who is deader than ever.
>>
>> If the BBC was THAT fed up with the Timeless Child, why didn't it
>> ORDER Chibnall to erase it from canon?
>
> If the BBC was THAT fed up with 'The Timeless Child' they'd have
> cancelled the show. Yet Doctor Who lives on...

Doctor Who is dead. Bringing back Tennant to take part in fan-fic isn't
going to revive it.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj5n55$1l50s$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12173&group=rec.arts.drwho#12173

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 10:50:29 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 09:50 UTC

On 24/10/2022 09:48, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 12:02:19 AM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>> When did CC STATE such an intention?
>> Did you watch the episode? It's explicitly stated by the Master.
>
> I thought that the Master's statement about ruining the Doctor's reputation was an inside the Whoiverse statement intended for his inside the Whoiverse audience (i.e. the Doctor). I had no idea that he was breaking the 4th Estate to tell the Real Life Doctor Who fans that the intent was to ruin the Doctor's character in Real Life! How did you conclude that the Master was breaking the 4th Estate and making a statement intended for the real life fans? (That is really Zen!).

Because the whole sodding scenario doesn't make any sense otherwise.

Why would the Master need the Doctor's body to regenerate into the
Doctor when he can regenerate into Whittaker's appearance using his own
and then kill her off?

>>> They would investigating missing seismologists and paintings removed from museums without explanation (They don't believe the restoration story, because one missing painting had JUST been restored!).

Paintings are removed from museums all the time. It's doesn't make any
sense unless they already knew they've been defaced with the masters
face, in which case why was this only revealed later on?

What use are human seismologists to the Master when he has the Daleks on
the job for him? What does seismology, the study of earthquakes have to
to with volcanology, the study of volcanos? Just how stupid does
Chibnall think the audience is?

>>> BTW, Tegan had received a tiny metal man in a package. Why didn't that remind her of her TCE shrunken Aunt (Logopolis) and thus cause her to suspect that the tiny metal man was part of a Master trap?
>> It was the first thing I though of when I saw it. Chibnall is treating
>> the audience like fools.
>>>
>>> For reasons
>>>
>>> UNIT was investigating the missing seismologists and paintings defaced with images of Rasputin, and decided to pull in Tegan and Ace because they were investigating the same things!
>> Why, why, and why?
>
> 15 leading seismologists were missing and many paintings had been defaced. This was unusual. Wouldn't you order an investigation if you were the head of UNIT?

What does seismology, the study of earthquakes have to to with
volcanology, the study of volcanos? Just how stupid does Chibnall think
the audience is?

>>> Vinder was looking for the missing super creature, and successfully predicted the
>> Why was it missing? Why was it him that was looking for it?
>
> The super creature, disguised as a child, was kidnapped at the start of the episode. That it why is was missing.

Why was Vinder looking for it?, and don't say because it was missing.

>>> location of the wormhole that would take him to the right place and time. He, like
>> How?
>
> I assume with a good computer program.

What computer programme? How does the science work?

>>> The Doctor's hologram turned into images of several past Doctors, so why not turn into an image of the Jo Martin Doctor as well?
>> Jo Martin wasn't Whittaker's hologram. Whittaker isn't even supposed to
>> have any memory of her.
>
> When were JodieDoc's memories of the encounters she had with the Fugitive Doctor in Series 12 erased? I didn't remember that incident.

Whittaker had memories of the Brigadier. Why didn't he appear to anyone
when she knew him better than Jo Martin?

All the Doctor appearances were of her previous incarnations which she
remembered, because she remembered being them. She doesn't remember
being Jo Martin.

> I assumed that JodieDoc had programed the image of Fugitive Doctor/Jo Martin into her emergency hologram after Fugitive of the Judoon. Or maybe the TARDIS generated the Fugitive Doctor hologram.

Why?

>>> Whittaker had the backing of the super creature the Master had been using.
>> Why did this creature have a magical power which could stop volcanos
>> from erupting and freeze them in mid flow?
>
> Adaptation of its previously demonstrated powers (energizing the Master's forced regeneration equipment, generating wormholes).

You mean MAGIC?!

>>> I think the Master and Daleks wanted to enhance the volcanos.
>> What for?
>
> Daleks: Exterminate humanity.

Why? What harm was humanity doing to them? Why did they want to destroy
a useful planet?

>>> The Master was trying to lure Tegan and her toy TCEd Cyberman into the UNIT HQ so that he could expand the toy back to adult humanoid size and open it to let out the Cybermen and Cyberlords.
>> The Master could have done that all by himself by getting himself
>> arrested which he did.
>
> Would that have gotten Tegan and her toy Cyberman into UNIT?

The Master didn't need Tegan. He could have got it into UNIT himself by
being captured. After all he managed to smuggle in the activation device
unaided.

>>> Also the Lone Cyberman. How did he survive the bomb which was
>> supposed to destroy his body and release the Death Particle within? I
>> did see the Death Particle explosion destroy the Gallifreyan Capitol!
>> The Master said he cloned him? How? How did he clone him to look like a
>> half converted cyberman with a broken face mask?
>
> I missed the cloning statement.

>>> He probably used a perception filter to look white.
>> That wasn't shown to the audience as it was with the space squid when it
>> looked like a child.
>
> I was unaware that there was a law requiring that the audience be shown all uses of perception filters.

Click here to read the complete article
Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<eaad6338-9460-4ec7-87e9-244c40f15269n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12179&group=rec.arts.drwho#12179

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 03:38:31 -0700 (PDT)
From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
 by: solar penguin - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 10:38 UTC

An angry Aggy attempted to argue:

> This also serves as cover for the Master to force the Doctor to
> regenerate into the Master and the Master into the Doctor? WHAT? For
> what fucking reason does he need the Doctor's body to impersonate the
> Doctor when he's made the Doctor look like himself the Master? Like he
> thinks that people will think it's the Doctor when he looks like the
> Master, just because he's wearing Whittaker's coat, Tom Baker's scarf,
> and Sylvester McCoys jumper? If he had transferred his mind into the
> body of the Doctor and still looked like Whittaker then it might have
> made some sense.

This seems to be following on from Missy's desire to corrupt the Doctor
in the 'Death In Heaven' two-parter, only taken to even greater extremes.
It's no longer enough for the Doctor to become like him. She literally has
to become him. (True, it doesn't make much sense but nothing the Master
has done from Ainley onwards has made sense.)

> Tegan and Ace turn up out of nowhere and meet, because? For reasons
> unexplained they meet Kate Stewart

It was explained. You obviously weren't paying attention.

> David Bradley, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann
> all destroyed together. That's what the devices were for.

Bradley, Colin and McGann's appearances had nothing to do with the
devices. You obviously weren't paying attention.

> Vinder turns up out of nowhere for no explained reason.

It was explained in one ofthe clumsiest, most badly-written pieces of
exposition in the episode. You obviously weren't paying attention.

> Bradley Walsh also turns up out of nowhere for no explained reason
> either.

Following on from how he left at the end of 'Revolution of the Daleks.'
You obviously weren't paying attention then either.

> Jo Martin returns out of nowhere too, with no foreshadowing whatsoever,

It was foreshadowed. You obviously weren't paying attention.

> Why was the Master kidnapping seismologists?

He wasn't kidnapping them. You obviously weren't paying attention.

> What use are they to him
> when he's already using the Daleks far superior science to trigger the
> volcanos? How, by blowing up a dam and letting the water flow into them?
> No, wait, that stupid idea was form the two clueless autistic hacks that
> wrote The Rings of Power and defiled the legacy of J R R Tolkien.

What the fuck are you rambling about now? There wasn't anything like that
in the episode.

> Why was the Master stealing or vandalizing famous paintings? What was
> the point of putting his face on them? Is he supposed to be the Master
> or the fucking Joker?

Why are you expecting the Master's plans to make sense? You obviously
weren't paying attention since 1980 or earlier.

> What the fucking hell is he doing impersonating Rasputin, besides making
> him an Asian and making everyone who accepts this racist impersonation
> without realising the race swap look totally stupid and unbelievable.

It was established back in Spyfall that this Master uses a perception filter to
hide his race. You obviously weren't paying attention then either.

> None of this garbage made any sense.

It made slightly more sense if you paid attention to it. You obviously didn't.

> It was nothing but random scenes and random events put together for
> show, linked together by nothing that had any coherence or which evolved
> from character development and iteration to tell a story.

You say that like it's a bad thing.

OTOH it's been obvious since Chibnall's time on Torchwood that he's great
at writing character moments but sucks at stories and plots. (You would've
noticed that if you'd been paying attention.)

At last he's finally writing to his strengths, giving us an episode that's
packed full of great character monents, and didn't even bother trying
too much about the plot. That's why it was his best episode by far.

> There was hardly any promotion of this so-called BBC 100th Anniversary
> special by the BBC. Only one trailer before Strictly 2 weeks ago and
> nothing at all this week or last week either side of it or the results show.
>
> The BBC are clearly ashamed of this show.

There's been hardly any promotion of _any_ of the BBC 100th Anniversary
programmes. The BBC is clearly ashamed of its whole self, but this DW
episode was possibly the most heavily promoted of all of them. There was
more than just one screening of just one trailer. You obviously weren't
paying attention for those either.

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<f42c99f5-bcde-4a6e-9f92-4de1bc62cd46n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12192&group=rec.arts.drwho#12192

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 04:25:48 -0700 (PDT)
From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
 by: solar penguin - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 11:25 UTC

On Monday, 24 October 2022 at 07:27:59 UTC+1, Tim typed:

> [...]
> > iteration to tell a story.
> >
> > There was hardly any promotion of this so-called BBC 100th Anniversary
> > special by the BBC. Only one trailer before Strictly 2 weeks ago and
> > nothing at all this week or last week either side of it or the results show.
> So a matter of the BBC dog not barking!
> >
> > The BBC are clearly ashamed of this show. I think with all the
> > appearances of previous companions and previous Doctor's, Chibnall
> > originally wrote this as the Doctor Who 60th Anniversary special and the
> > BBC saw the script and said no, your contract is terminated, so he
> > repurposed it as Whittaker's regeneration story instead.
> >
> > Since the Timeless Child monster was not erased from canon in this
> > story, and instead compounded on, Doctor Who is deader than ever.
> If the BBC was THAT fed up with the Timeless Child, why didn't it ORDER Chibnall to erase it from canon?

It shows just how batshit crazy Aggy is, that even Tim is a voice of
sanity and reason compared to him!

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj5sq7$1lsr1$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12193&group=rec.arts.drwho#12193

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 12:27:03 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 11:27 UTC

On 24/10/2022 11:38, solar idiot wrote:

> The True Doctor wrote:
>
>> This also serves as cover for the Master to force the Doctor to
>> regenerate into the Master and the Master into the Doctor? WHAT? For
>> what fucking reason does he need the Doctor's body to impersonate the
>> Doctor when he's made the Doctor look like himself the Master? Like he
>> thinks that people will think it's the Doctor when he looks like the
>> Master, just because he's wearing Whittaker's coat, Tom Baker's scarf,
>> and Sylvester McCoys jumper? If he had transferred his mind into the
>> body of the Doctor and still looked like Whittaker then it might have
>> made some sense.
>
> This seems to be following on from Missy's desire to corrupt the Doctor
> in the 'Death In Heaven' two-parter, only taken to even greater extremes.
> It's no longer enough for the Doctor to become like him. She literally has
> to become him. (True, it doesn't make much sense but nothing the Master
> has done from Ainley onwards has made sense.)

Complete and utter nonsense. The Master has been reduced from a
competent methodical intellectual villain into a randomly deranged,
illogical, nihilistic psychopath. If he can impersonate Rasputin then he
doesn't need the Doctor's body in order to impersonate them.

>> Tegan and Ace turn up out of nowhere and meet, because? For reasons
>> unexplained they meet Kate Stewart
>
> It was explained. You obviously weren't paying attention.

No it wasn't. How did Tegan meet and join forces Ace? Not explained. How
did they end up knowing Kate Stewart when Tegan didn't even know of UNIT
and Ace only met the Brigadier once? Not explained.

>> David Bradley, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann
>> all destroyed together. That's what the devices were for.
>
> Bradley, Colin and McGann's appearances had nothing to do with the
> devices. You obviously weren't paying attention.

Wrong! You obviously didn't watch the episode.

Bradley, Colin and McGann's appearances to Ace, Tegan, and Kate were all
hallucinations or holograms generated by the devices

>> Vinder turns up out of nowhere for no explained reason.
>
> It was explained in one ofthe clumsiest, most badly-written pieces of
> exposition in the episode. You obviously weren't paying attention.

Nothing was explained. Why did Vinder decide he needed to chase after
the missing alien? Why was it important and to whom?

>> Bradley Walsh also turns up out of nowhere for no explained reason
>> either.
>
> Following on from how he left at the end of 'Revolution of the Daleks.'
> You obviously weren't paying attention then either.

What does this episode have to do with Revolution of the Daleks?
Nothing. What was Bradley Walsh doing looking after missing paintings,
archaeologists, or whatever? NOT EXPLAINED!

>> Jo Martin returns out of nowhere too, with no foreshadowing whatsoever,
>
> It was foreshadowed. You obviously weren't paying attention.

No it wasn't. She returns out of nowhere for no reason other than
Chibnall needs to insert her in the scene as a MacGuffin.

>> Why was the Master kidnapping seismologists?
>
> He wasn't kidnapping them. You obviously weren't paying attention.

They seismologists go missing and they've not been abducted? So they
went off by themselves to visit some volcanos? What do they have to do
with volcanos anyway? They're seismologists, experts on earthquakes, not
volcanologists, experts on volcanic eruptions.

Why was the Master kidnapping seismologists?

>> What use are they to him
>> when he's already using the Daleks far superior science to trigger the
>> volcanos? How, by blowing up a dam and letting the water flow into them?
>> No, wait, that stupid idea was form the two clueless autistic hacks that
>> wrote The Rings of Power and defiled the legacy of J R R Tolkien.
>
> What the fuck are you rambling about now? There wasn't anything like that
> in the episode.

Obviously you didn't watch The Rings of Power either. It was autistic
woke garbage.

>> Why was the Master stealing or vandalizing famous paintings? What was
>> the point of putting his face on them? Is he supposed to be the Master
>> or the fucking Joker?
>
> Why are you expecting the Master's plans to make sense? You obviously
> weren't paying attention since 1980 or earlier.

You obviously were not. Chibnall's bad writing is inexcusable.

What the fuck did the Master have to gain from putting his face on
famous paintings?

>> What the fucking hell is he doing impersonating Rasputin, besides making
>> him an Asian and making everyone who accepts this racist impersonation
>> without realising the race swap look totally stupid and unbelievable.
>
> It was established back in Spyfall that this Master uses a perception filter to
> hide his race. You obviously weren't paying attention then either.

It was established that perception filters only work on complete
imbeciles. Was every Russian that met him a complete imbecile?

>> None of this garbage made any sense.
>
> It made slightly more sense if you paid attention to it. You obviously didn't.

It made no sense at all.

>> It was nothing but random scenes and random events put together for
>> show, linked together by nothing that had any coherence or which evolved
>> from character development and iteration to tell a story.
>
> You say that like it's a bad thing.

Of course it's a bad thing. Are you autistic?

> OTOH it's been obvious since Chibnall's time on Torchwood that he's great
> at writing character moments but sucks at stories and plots. (You would've
> noticed that if you'd been paying attention.)

Chibnall doesn't have a clue how to either create or develop characters.
He's a talentless soap opera hack. Having protagonists constantly
screening, shouting, and having meaningless arguments with each other is
not character development.

> At last he's finally writing to his strengths, giving us an episode that's
> packed full of great character monents, and didn't even bother trying
> too much about the plot. That's why it was his best episode by far.

There's no character moments whatsoever. It's just member-berries.

>> There was hardly any promotion of this so-called BBC 100th Anniversary
>> special by the BBC. Only one trailer before Strictly 2 weeks ago and
>> nothing at all this week or last week either side of it or the results show.
>>
>> The BBC are clearly ashamed of this show.
>
> There's been hardly any promotion of _any_ of the BBC 100th Anniversary
> programmes. The BBC is clearly ashamed of its whole self, but this DW

Given they fostered and nourished the likes of Jimmy Saville and other
perverts and sexual groomers including Chris Chibnall and Russell T
Davies, it must be.

> episode was possibly the most heavily promoted of all of them. There was

Not as much as the last one or the one before. The BBC figured out they
could get more ratings by not telling people it was on so they couldn't
pre-emptively watch the other side.

> more than just one screening of just one trailer. You obviously weren't
> paying attention for those either.

The BBC were obviously not targeting them at the right audience, if
there were any more than two of them.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<5f6368f6-dffc-401c-af9f-5ab15f507dd4n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12212&group=rec.arts.drwho#12212

Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 08:20:43 -0700 (PDT)
From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
 by: solar penguin - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 15:20 UTC

On Monday, 24 October 2022 at 12:27:05 UTC+1, an angry Aggy
again attempted to argue:
> On 24/10/2022 11:38, solar idiot wrote:
> >
> > The True Doctor wrote:

Liar! That's not what I wrote!

> >> This also serves as cover for the Master to force the Doctor to
> >> regenerate into the Master and the Master into the Doctor? WHAT?
> >> If he had transferred his mind into the
> >> body of the Doctor and still looked like Whittaker then it might
> >> have made some sense.
> >
> > This seems to be following on from Missy's desire to corrupt the Doctor
> > in the 'Death In Heaven' two-parter, only taken to even greater extremes.
> > It's no longer enough for the Doctor to become like him. She literally has
> > to become him. (True, it doesn't make much sense but nothing the Master
> > has done from Ainley onwards has made sense.)
>
> Complete and utter nonsense. The Master has been reduced from a
> competent methodical intellectual villain into a randomly deranged,
> illogical, nihilistic psychopath.

Yes, but that already happened long before Chibnall took over.

> If he can impersonate Rasputin then he
> doesn't need the Doctor's body in order to impersonate them.

The Master doesn't _need_ to do anything. He doesn't need to take
over the world or destroy the universe. He does things because he
wants to. Not because he needs to.

He doesn't want to merely impersonate the Doctor. He wants to corrupt
her so thoroughly that she literally becomes him. He can't do that by just
impersonating her.

> >> Tegan and Ace turn up out of nowhere and meet, because? For reasons
> >> unexplained they meet Kate Stewart
> >
> > It was explained. You obviously weren't paying attention.
> >
> No it wasn't. How did Tegan meet and join forces Ace? Not explained. How
> did they end up knowing Kate Stewart when Tegan didn't even know of UNIT
> and Ace only met the Brigadier once? Not explained.

Wrong.

Kate explained that when she re-created UNIT she wanted people with
experience fighting aliens, so she contacted Tegan and Ace, not the other
way round.

(See what you miss if you don't pay attention.)

> >> David Bradley, Peter Davison, Colin Baker, Sylvester McCoy, Paul McGann
> >> all destroyed together. That's what the devices were for.
> >
> > Bradley, Colin and McGann's appearances had nothing to do with the
> > devices. You obviously weren't paying attention.
> >
> Wrong! You obviously didn't watch the episode.
>
> Bradley, Colin and McGann's appearances to Ace, Tegan, and Kate were all
> hallucinations or holograms generated by the devices

Wrong.

No holograms appeared to Kate. Davison's hologram appeared to Tegan,
and McCoy's to Ace. But Bradley, Colin and McGann appeared (along with
the others) as visions to the Whittakers subconcious self in her subconcious
dream landscape.

(See what you miss if you don't pay attention.)

> >> Vinder turns up out of nowhere for no explained reason.
> >
> > It was explained in one ofthe clumsiest, most badly-written pieces of
> > exposition in the episode. You obviously weren't paying attention.
>
> Nothing was explained. Why did Vinder decide he needed to chase after
> the missing alien? Why was it important and to whom?

He seemed to be working for whoever had been transporting the
alien-child-thing on the space train in the first place, to recover their
stolen property for them.

(True, it was never explained who was transporting the alien-child-thing
on the space train in the first place, and that would've been a valid
complaint if you'd made it. But you chose to invent your own nonsense
complaint instead.)

> >> Bradley Walsh also turns up out of nowhere for no explained reason
> >> either.
> >
> > Following on from how he left at the end of 'Revolution of the Daleks.'
> > You obviously weren't paying attention then either.
> >
> What does this episode have to do with Revolution of the Daleks?
> Nothing. What was Bradley Walsh doing looking after missing paintings,
> archaeologists, or whatever? NOT EXPLAINED!

Wrong.

When we last saw them, Graham and Ryan were planning to
investigate mysterious happenings around the world. Why wouldn't
that include "missing paintings, archaeologists, or whatever?"

> >> Jo Martin returns out of nowhere too, with no foreshadowing whatsoever,
> >
> > It was foreshadowed. You obviously weren't paying attention.
> >
> No it wasn't. She returns out of nowhere for no reason other than
> Chibnall needs to insert her in the scene as a MacGuffin.

Wrong.

That wasn't really Jo Martin's Doctor. It was the hologram. And (as
you pointed out above) it was already established that the hologram
could take on the forms of previous Doctors.

(See what you miss if you don't pay attention.)

And now I'm wondering if Whittaker's Doctor is still asleep in the TARDIS
and we actually saw the hologram regenerate into Tennant?

> >> Why was the Master kidnapping seismologists?
> >
> > He wasn't kidnapping them. You obviously weren't paying attention.
>
> They seismologists go missing and they've not been abducted? So they
> went off by themselves to visit some volcanos?

Wrong.

The Master murdered them all with his tissue compression eliminator
then arranged the tiny bodies on the chairs in the lecture theatre in
Naples.

(See what you miss if you don't pay attention.)

> What do they have to do
> with volcanos anyway? They're seismologists, experts on earthquakes, not
> volcanologists, experts on volcanic eruptions.

That's a good point, for a change. Maybe the Daleks would've caused
earthquakes when they installed all that massive equipment in the
volcanoes, and the Master killed the seismologists to stop them
noticing? (Although the still doesn't explain why he didn't simply use
Salamander's volcano making equipment left over from just a few
years ago!)

> >> Why was the Master stealing or vandalizing famous paintings? What was
> >> the point of putting his face on them? Is he supposed to be the Master
> >> or the fucking Joker?
> >
> > Why are you expecting the Master's plans to make sense? You obviously
> > weren't paying attention since 1980 or earlier.
> >
> You obviously were not. Chibnall's bad writing is inexcusable.
>
> What the fuck did the Master have to gain from putting his face on
> famous paintings?

What the fuck did he have to gain from cosplaying as an offensive
racial stereotype while trapped in Jurassic era England?

Satisfaction. That's what he gained. He did it because he wanted to.

Or if that isn't good enough for you...

This could've been his plan B. If the Doctor hadn't gone to the
rendezvous with the rogue Dalek, she would've followed the trail
of the paintings and ended up in his trap that way.

There. Happy now?

(But personally I still prefer the idea that he just did it because
he wanted to.

> >> What the fucking hell is he doing impersonating Rasputin, besides making
> >> him an Asian and making everyone who accepts this racist impersonation
> >> without realising the race swap look totally stupid and unbelievable.
> >
> > It was established back in Spyfall that this Master uses a perception filter to
> > hide his race. You obviously weren't paying attention then either.
> >
> It was established that perception filters only work on complete
> imbeciles. Was every Russian that met him a complete imbecile?

Wrong.

DOCTOR: I don't like what you're wearing. Or the company you keep.
How have you managed that? You're not exactly their Aryan archetype.

MASTER: Tiny Teutonic psychic perception filter. Learned it at school.
Lets people see what they want to see.

No mention of it only working on "complete imbeciles".

In fact the phrase "complete imbeciles" doesn't appear anywhere in
any episode of Doctor Who, ever:
https://www.google.com/search?client=firefox-b-d&q=site%3Ahttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.chakoteya.net%2FDoctorWho+%22complete+imbecile%22

> >> None of this garbage made any sense.
> >
> > It made slightly more sense if you paid attention to it. You obviously didn't.
> >
> It made no sense at all.

Maybe if you weren't trying to watch it and 'The Lord of the Rings' at
the same time, you wouldn't get so confused between the two of them?

Click here to read the complete article
Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj6b71$1n81t$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12216&group=rec.arts.drwho#12216

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 16:32:48 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 15:32 UTC

On 24/10/2022 15:40, The Doctor wrote:
> In article <tj5dcp$1k8q7$3@dont-email.me>,
> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

>>> If the BBC was THAT fed up with 'The Timeless Child' they'd have
>>> cancelled the show. Yet Doctor Who lives on...
>>
>> Doctor Who is dead. Bringing back Tennant to take part in fan-fic isn't
>> going to revive it.
>>

> We shall see. And Ncuti Gatwa is the REAL 13th Doctor!

Not with David Tennant returning he isn't.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj6sqn$1ovam$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12237&group=rec.arts.drwho#12237

From: bluesh...@indigo.news (Blueshirt)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2022 20:33:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Blueshirt - Mon, 24 Oct 2022 20:33 UTC

The True Doctor wrote:

> On 24/10/2022 07:43, Blueshirt wrote:
> > tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

> > > If the BBC was THAT fed up with the Timeless Child, why didn't it
> > > ORDER Chibnall to erase it from canon?
> >
> > If the BBC was THAT fed up with 'The Timeless Child' they'd have
> > cancelled the show. Yet Doctor Who lives on...
>
> Doctor Who is dead. Bringing back Tennant to take part in fan-fic
> isn't going to revive it.

I bet it helps!

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj8hd6$1vs1c$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12273&group=rec.arts.drwho#12273

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:30:51 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 11:30 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 25/10/22 7:53 am:
> In article <tj6b71$1n81t$3@dont-email.me>, The True Doctor
> <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>> On 24/10/2022 15:40, The Doctor wrote:

<Snip>

>>> We shall see. And Ncuti Gatwa is the REAL 13th Doctor!
>>
>> Not with David Tennant returning he isn't.
>
> WE are stpeeing back to the 10th.

WHAT?? ST:Peeing?? Can't say I've ever heard of that Star Trek!! ;-P
--
Daniel

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj8hn1$1vs1c$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12275&group=rec.arts.drwho#12275

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:36:06 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 11:36 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 25/10/22 2:00 am:
> In article <tj5sq7$1lsr1$2@dont-email.me>,
> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

<Snip>

>> The BBC were obviously not targeting them at the right audience, if
>> there were any more than two of them.
>
> Exactly why the BBC is undisrepute right now!
"undisrepute"?? Gobble-de-gook!!
--
Daniel

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj8hv8$1vvtp$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12276&group=rec.arts.drwho#12276

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 12:40:23 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 11:40 UTC

On 24/10/2022 16:20, solar penguin wrote:

> On Monday, 24 October 2022 at 12:27:05 UTC+1, an angry Aggy
> again attempted to argue:
>
>> On 24/10/2022 11:38, solar idiot wrote:
>>>
>>> The True Doctor wrote:
>
> Liar! That's not what I wrote!

I never said it was. Your infantile muttering was replaced.

>>> This seems to be following on from Missy's desire to corrupt the Doctor
>>> in the 'Death In Heaven' two-parter, only taken to even greater extremes.
>>> It's no longer enough for the Doctor to become like him. She literally has
>>> to become him. (True, it doesn't make much sense but nothing the Master
>>> has done from Ainley onwards has made sense.)
>>
>> Complete and utter nonsense. The Master has been reduced from a
>> competent methodical intellectual villain into a randomly deranged,
>> illogical, nihilistic psychopath.
>
> Yes, but that already happened long before Chibnall took over.

It became worse than ever under Chibnall.

>> If he can impersonate Rasputin then he
>> doesn't need the Doctor's body in order to impersonate them.
>
> The Master doesn't _need_ to do anything. He doesn't need to take
> over the world or destroy the universe. He does things because he
> wants to. Not because he needs to.

Nonsense. The nihilistic psychopathic portrayal of villains in modern
films and TV shows is totally degenerate and indicative of writers who
are mentally retarded and taught to write like autistic children.

The real Master like all good villains thinks he can rule the world
better than anyone else because he thinks his system of values based on
the rule of the strongest and the destruction of the week is superior,
or he wants to make a huge fortune for himself to finance his ambitions
at other people's expense, usually through crime.

Any writer who does not understand that is a clueless mentally retarded
hack.

The character of the Master himself and his relationship with the Doctor
was based on Blackie DuQuesne from E E Smith's Skylark series.

> He doesn't want to merely impersonate the Doctor. He wants to corrupt
> her so thoroughly that she literally becomes him. He can't do that by just
> impersonating her.

The Master is not Hannibal fucking Lector. He doesn't need the Doctor
for anything and doesn't give a damn what the Doctor does just as long
as their paths do not cross.

The childish caricature created by Chibnall is not the Master in any way
shape or form.

>>> It was explained. You obviously weren't paying attention.
>>>
>> No it wasn't. How did Tegan meet and join forces Ace? Not explained. How
>> did they end up knowing Kate Stewart when Tegan didn't even know of UNIT
>> and Ace only met the Brigadier once? Not explained.
>
> Wrong.
>
> Kate explained that when she re-created UNIT she wanted people with

How did she re-created UNIT? When were we shown this?

> experience fighting aliens, so she contacted Tegan and Ace, not the other
> way round.

When were we shown her finding out about Tegan and Ace and recruiting them?

Like I said Chibnall never explained anything. You're supposed to show
not tell.

> (See what you miss if you don't pay attention.)

There was nothing there to miss.

>>> Bradley, Colin and McGann's appearances had nothing to do with the
>>> devices. You obviously weren't paying attention.
>>>
>> Wrong! You obviously didn't watch the episode.
>>
>> Bradley, Colin and McGann's appearances to Ace, Tegan, and Kate were all
>> hallucinations or holograms generated by the devices
>
> Wrong.
>
> No holograms appeared to Kate. Davison's hologram appeared to Tegan,
> and McCoy's to Ace. But Bradley, Colin and McGann appeared (along with
> the others) as visions to the Whittakers subconcious self in her subconcious
> dream landscape.

Whatever.

> (See what you miss if you don't pay attention.)

There was nothing there to miss.

Where was it shown how Whittaker prepared the holograms to do this and
how they would be triggered? How and when did she deduce she would need
them now?

>>> It was explained in one ofthe clumsiest, most badly-written pieces of
>>> exposition in the episode. You obviously weren't paying attention.
>>
>> Nothing was explained. Why did Vinder decide he needed to chase after
>> the missing alien? Why was it important and to whom?
>
> He seemed to be working for whoever had been transporting the
> alien-child-thing on the space train in the first place, to recover their
> stolen property for them.

Seemed!!!!

Where was it shown? It's for the writer to make the audience aware of
all the important events that took place and how they began, not to let
the audience make up their own stories, otherwise if they can do that,
he's out of a job.

> (True, it was never explained who was transporting the alien-child-thing
> on the space train in the first place, and that would've been a valid
> complaint if you'd made it. But you chose to invent your own nonsense
> complaint instead.)

I haven't invented any nonsense. All the nonsense comes from you and
Chibnall?

How does a space train actually work? This is supposed to be a science
fiction show isn't it? Does it have a locomotive engine linked to
carriages? Does it run on rails, if not then it's technically a caravan.

Why is none of this explained?

>>> Following on from how he left at the end of 'Revolution of the Daleks.'
>>> You obviously weren't paying attention then either.
>>>
>> What does this episode have to do with Revolution of the Daleks?
>> Nothing. What was Bradley Walsh doing looking after missing paintings,
>> archaeologists, or whatever? NOT EXPLAINED!
>
> Wrong.
>
> When we last saw them, Graham and Ryan were planning to
> investigate mysterious happenings around the world. Why wouldn't
> that include "missing paintings, archaeologists, or whatever?"

Where was it shown them deciding to investigate missing paintings? Where
did the archaeologists come from? I thought they were supposed to be
seismologists, who have sod all to do with the triggering of dormant
volcanos.

>>> It was foreshadowed. You obviously weren't paying attention.
>>>
>> No it wasn't. She returns out of nowhere for no reason other than
>> Chibnall needs to insert her in the scene as a MacGuffin.
>
> Wrong.
>
> That wasn't really Jo Martin's Doctor. It was the hologram. And (as

A hologram projected by her.

> you pointed out above) it was already established that the hologram
> could take on the forms of previous Doctors.

Only ones the Doctor can remember, not ones that have been erased from
her memory for good. If she can remember Jo Martin then why didn't Clara
see her in The Name of the Doctor?

> (See what you miss if you don't pay attention.)

There was nothing there to miss.

When did Jo Marting find out Whittaker was in trouble and decided to
send a hologram?

> And now I'm wondering if Whittaker's Doctor is still asleep in the TARDIS
> and we actually saw the hologram regenerate into Tennant?

With any luck it will be Capaldi that's been asleep since Last
Christmas, and everting else has all been a bad dream.

>>> He wasn't kidnapping them. You obviously weren't paying attention.
>>
>> They seismologists go missing and they've not been abducted? So they
>> went off by themselves to visit some volcanos?
>
> Wrong.
>
> The Master murdered them all with his tissue compression eliminator

Click here to read the complete article
Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj8jip$2041i$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12278&group=rec.arts.drwho#12278

From: mik...@xenocyte.com (The Last Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 12:07:53 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:xjIa1FryHYGGQu00yDWfYx8BBmw=
 by: The Last Doctor - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 12:07 UTC

The Wholly Greek <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> apoplectically
> displays all of the main symptoms of autism.
>
> Here is what Google says:
>
> <<What are the 3 main symptoms of autism?
> Main signs of autism
>
> finding it hard to understand what others are thinking or feeling.
> getting very anxious about social situations. finding it hard to make
> friends or preferring to be on your own.

> of autism
> Search for: What are the 3 main symptoms of autism?
> What are the 5 symptoms of autism?
> Restricted or Repetitive Behaviors or Interests
> Lines up toys or other objects and gets upset when order is changed.
> Repeats words or phrases over and over (called echolalia)
> Plays with toys the same way every time.
> Is focused on parts of objects (for example, wheels)
> Gets upset by minor changes.
> Has obsessive interests.>>

Well that’s Aggie, Yads and Tim explained. But I bet Aggie can’t even
recognise that all his rants demonstrate these same symptoms.

--
There are some corners of the universe
which have bred the most terrible things.

They must be /fought/.

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj8tpc$21lvt$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12289&group=rec.arts.drwho#12289

From: solar.pe...@gmail.com (solar penguin)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 15:02:04 -0000 (UTC)
sha1:CpsjTiCKJVVWXRsiQ80h7S0I8lQ=
 by: solar penguin - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 15:02 UTC

The Last Doctor let us know:

> The Wholly Greek <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> apoplectically
>> displays all of the main symptoms of autism.
>>
>> Here is what Google says:
>>
>> <<What are the 3 main symptoms of autism?
>> Main signs of autism
>>
>> finding it hard to understand what others are thinking or feeling.
>> getting very anxious about social situations. finding it hard to make
>> friends or preferring to be on your own.

>> of autism
>> Search for: What are the 3 main symptoms of autism?
>> What are the 5 symptoms of autism?
>> Restricted or Repetitive Behaviors or Interests
>> Lines up toys or other objects and gets upset when order is changed.
>> Repeats words or phrases over and over (called echolalia)
>> Plays with toys the same way every time.
>> Is focused on parts of objects (for example, wheels)
>> Gets upset by minor changes.
>> Has obsessive interests.>>
>
> Well that’s Aggie, Yads and Tim explained. But I bet Aggie can’t even
> recognise that all his rants demonstrate these same symptoms.

To be fair, I expect most radw regulars are probably some
way along the autism spectrum, otherwise we wouldn’t
still be here!

The real mystery is why Aggy has randomly started using
It to mean writing that’s not to his personal taste? Nothing
about that in the definition he quoted!

--
solar penguin

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj9j4f$274go$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12311&group=rec.arts.drwho#12311

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:06:22 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 21:06 UTC

On 25/10/2022 16:02, solar penguin wrote:

> The Last Doctor let us know:
>
>> The Wholly Greek <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> apoplectically
>>> displays all of the main symptoms of autism.
>>>
>>> Here is what Google says:
>>>
>>> <<What are the 3 main symptoms of autism?
>>> Main signs of autism
>>>
>>> finding it hard to understand what others are thinking or feeling.
>>> getting very anxious about social situations. finding it hard to make
>>> friends or preferring to be on your own.

>>> of autism
>>> Search for: What are the 3 main symptoms of autism?
>>> What are the 5 symptoms of autism?
>>> Restricted or Repetitive Behaviors or Interests
>>> Lines up toys or other objects and gets upset when order is changed.
>>> Repeats words or phrases over and over (called echolalia)
>>> Plays with toys the same way every time.
>>> Is focused on parts of objects (for example, wheels)
>>> Gets upset by minor changes.
>>> Has obsessive interests.>>
>>
>> Well that’s Aggie, Yads and Tim explained. But I bet Aggie can’t even
>> recognise that all his rants demonstrate these same symptoms.

What my rants demonstrate is more intelligence than you Mike M, but you
are too stupid to realise that your woke ideology which cannot be
defended by the use of logical and reasoned debate, because it's totally
retarded and irrational, so is imposed through tyrannical bullying, is
based on pandering to autism and so-called influences who totally
dominated by autistic traits.

> To be fair, I expect most radw regulars are probably some
> way along the autism spectrum, otherwise we wouldn’t
> still be here!
>
> The real mystery is why Aggy has randomly started using
> It to mean writing that’s not to his personal taste? Nothing
> about that in the definition he quoted!

I didn't randomly start using it. It was bloody obvious that the writing
was generically autistic as per the classic medical symptoms the moment
I compared Chibnall's writing in Flux to the wring in The Rings of
Power, and Tim's writing and behaviour in this group.

Galadriel in The Rings of Power is written as autistic from the very
first episode along with her brother. This is the result of retarded
woke writing where her character is written as a man and that of her
brother is written like that of a girl. The scene with him talking
bullshit about how a ship floats based on the rays of the sun reaching
it and if it's facing up to them or down, which defies all the laws of
physics, is how an autistic person thinks. The writers of this woke
garbage are autistic too. It's plainly obvious.

From the moment they took part in the rock breaking contest, where
Elrond lost and Durin after saying the loser would be banished from the
kingdom and then inexplicably he wasn't it was clear that these
characters had no social skills whatsoever. They're both autistic.

The fake princess of Numenor, a purely invented character not in Tolkien
is also written as autistic given her behaviour traits, especially after
she becomes blind. The Orcs are all autistic stereotypes. The stupid
south-east Asian kid who's supposed to be the son of a human woman
(Bronwyn?) played by a Persian actress and who looks nothing like either
her or the mixed-race black Elf who's in a relationship with her is
classic full blown autistic in everything he says or does, and looked
autistic from the start displaying no direct eye contact with anyone
he's supposed to be interacting with.

Jodie Whittaker is autistic too, the actress herself, not just the
character she plays who from her lack of compassion when Graham talks to
her about his cancer displays all the symptoms of classic autism, along
with her erratic behaviour, the constant reparative nonsense she speaks,
her constant use of her sonic dildo to solve all her problems for her,
her characterisation as a man instead of as a woman, and her inability
to even figure out that Yaz fancied her and tell her to stop.

This is what wokery does to writing, when you write women as men and men
as effeminate whimps, and place morons in charge of a space trains
instead of trained pilots who speak the way pilots speak, just as
Harrison Ford does when flying. But it's not just that, the writer Chris
Chibnall is full blown autistic himself. You can see that in his
insulting autistic characterisation of the Master in Whittaker's last
episode and his writing of Flux, concocted by pulling out random
narratively disconnected scenes out of thin air and putting them
together with no explanation whatsoever or linear story telling, exactly
the same way the hacks who wrote The Rings of Power approached it;
random narratively disconnected scenes pulled out of thin air which make
no sense whatsoever and just like Tim, their deluded fan-fiction
explanation for how Mordor was created by a volcano (which doesn't
behave like a real volcano would), their stupid retcon of Mithril, and
the ridiculous final scene where pure gold and pure silver, the purest
ever made are need to forge the 3 rings (this is not even in the order
Tolkien describes the rings being forger, or for the same reasons) and
Celebrimbor sees that Galadriel's meets that description and tosses it
into the crucible whole along with the Mithril, without even dismantling
it, separating the steel from the gold and silver and jewels. And then
it gets even worse, he produces two rings of pure gold and another of
pure silver. How the fuck did he separate the gold from the silver when
he made both completely impure by melting them together in the crucible
along with the whole of the dagger? And the dialogue, it's totally
excruciating to listen to. The writers of this incoherent crap, none of
which was described by Tolkien himself, are totally autistic themselves
and completely off the scale.

Autism and woke thinking are exactly the same thing. This vile sexist,
racist, and bigoted ideology of political correctness does not
understand human morality, it does not understand human sexuality, it
does not understand how men and women think, act, behave, or interact
with each other, it doesn't understand the difference between men and
women, it doesn't understand the correct depiction of race and culture,
and it doesn't understand logic and reason; it just repeats the same
retarded ideological mantra over and over and over again, trying to
impose it on others, and no one advocating it has the ability to defend
it in a reasoned debate, because they can't, they've all either become
autistic or were always autistic to begin with.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tj9mho$27v54$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12313&group=rec.arts.drwho#12313

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2022 23:04:39 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Tue, 25 Oct 2022 22:04 UTC

On 25/10/2022 20:44, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 4:40:26 AM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>> On 24/10/2022 16:20, solar penguin wrote:
>>>
>>> On Monday, 24 October 2022 at 12:27:05 UTC+1, an angry Aggy
>>> again attempted to argue:

>>> Wrong.
>>>
>>> Kate explained that when she re-created UNIT she wanted people with
>> How did she re-created UNIT? When were we shown this?
>>> experience fighting aliens, so she contacted Tegan and Ace, not the other
>>> way round.
>> When were we shown her finding out about Tegan and Ace and recruiting them?
>
> If the creators of Doctor Who showed us everything, we would be watching our TVs forever!

It's their job as writers to show us everything, otherwise they're shit
at writing.

Didn't you ever go to school? Weren't you taught this by your English
teachers and teachers of other subjects? The person reading your paper
can't read your mind, so you have to provide a detailed explanation of
everything and show all your working out as well.

Where was the detailed explanation? Where was the working out?

Shit writing by a shit writer displaying all the traits of autism, and
thinking the person you're supposed to be socially interacting with is
telepathic and knows your thoughts so you remain silent is one of them.

>>> Wrong.
>>>
>>> The Master murdered them all with his tissue compression eliminator
>> Why?
>>> then arranged the tiny bodies on the chairs in the lecture theatre in
>>> Naples.
>> What does that have to do with the question I asked? What did the Master
>> need them for? So he could lecture at dolls? What do seismologists,
>> experts on earthquakes, have to do with the study of what triggers
>> volcanos to erupt? Their only job is to measure the results after a
>> volcano has already erupted, predict earthquakes, and possibly predict
>> volcanic eruptions based on seismological activity, not trigger the
>> eruptions themselves which is what the Master and the Daleks were trying
>> to do. And why would either of then need human experts anyway when they
>> have far superior science?
>
> Volcanic eruptions often cause earthquakes, so seismologists would be interested in volcanos.

The question is why would the Master be interested in seismologists who
are a secondary field of study and not those primarily engaged in
studying volcanos, ie. volcanologists?

>>> (See what you miss if you don't pay attention.)
>> This is nothing to do with not paying attention. It's all to do with bad
>> writing and bad directing.

>>> That's a good point, for a change. Maybe the Daleks would've caused
>>> earthquakes when they installed all that massive equipment in the
>>> volcanoes, and the Master killed the seismologists to stop them
>>> noticing?
>> Stop them noticing? There's entire government agencies all over the
>> world which measure earthquakes. Abducting a dozen random seismologists
>> isn't going to stop people noticing an earthquake occurring, and why
>> does the Master not want them to notice anyway?
>>>
>> (Although the still doesn't explain why he didn't simply use
>>> Salamander's volcano making equipment left over from just a few
>>> years ago!)
>> How would he know about?
>
> From reading the Doctor's file in the Matrix, of course!

Then in your own words, he'd be watching TV forever.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tjah6u$2d95u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12326&group=rec.arts.drwho#12326

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 16:39:41 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 05:39 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 26/10/2022 12:11 am:
> In article <tj8hv8$1vvtp$2@dont-email.me>,
> The True Doctor <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:

<Snip>

>> --
>> The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>>
>> "To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
>> stands for." -William Shatner
>
> Go TDD!

Who's "TDD", asswipe??
--
Daniel

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tjaism$2deuc$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12329&group=rec.arts.drwho#12329

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 07:08:21 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 06:08 UTC

On 26/10/2022 03:56, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 3:04:42 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:

>>> From reading the Doctor's file in the Matrix, of course!
>> Then in your own words, he'd be watching TV forever.
>
> The Master said that he paid great attention to detail. The Salamander incident would be such a detail!
>
> The Master knew personal details about Tegan, such as her never having received any presents, guaranteeing that when she DID receive a present, she would carry it

Guaranteeing bullshit. Where the hell does it follow that if you've
never revived a present before and someone sends you one you will carry
it everywhere you go, unless it's something wearable like a watch, or a
mobile phone? Tegan is clearly autistic as well.

everywhere, including into high security facilities! He also knew that
Tegan would be able to smuggle her doll right into UNIT HQ!

Enough of this stupid retarded writing. It's a Cyberman. It's probably
going to be dangerous. The first thing UNIT should have done with it is
sent it to a secure facility, built deep underground and away from
civilisation, where it could be dismantled and examined in isolation.

> I now wonder why UNIT security didn't find Tegan's Cyberman doll when they searched her as she was brought into UNIT HQ. Shouldn't it have been detected by the metal detectors at the doors?

You point out yet another example to the retarded and autistic writing
of this show. An international security organisation run by complete
morons. Not only should have Tegan been searched and subject to metal
detectors and everything suspicious on her, like a Cyberman confiscated,
she should should have told UNIT she was carrying it before she even
went anywhere near the building, in fact from the moment it was
delivered to her, and kept the packaging and postage note so it could be
traced.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tjaj9r$2dg0q$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12331&group=rec.arts.drwho#12331

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 07:15:22 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 06:15 UTC

On 26/10/2022 06:39, Daniel65 wrote:
> The Doctor wrote on 26/10/2022 12:11 am:
>> In article <tj8hv8$1vvtp$2@dont-email.me>,
>> <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>
> <Snip>
>
>>> --
>>> The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw
>>>
>>> "To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
>>> stands for." -William Shatner
>>
>> Go TDD!
>>
> Who's "TDD", asswipe??

Me, The True Doctor.

Has wokery made you autistic as well?

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tjaqtv$2e8t3$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12334&group=rec.arts.drwho#12334

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 09:25:34 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 08:25 UTC

On 26/10/2022 09:01, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 11:15:25 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:
>>>
>>> <Snip>

>>> Who's "TDD", asswipe??
>> Me, The True Doctor.
>
> So YOU are The Dark Doctor who has been posting recently?

No. He was replying to my post therefore the logical deduction is that
he was referring to me and me alone. Only someone with autism would take
TDD literally. Those who think normally don't take everything literally
and use surrounding information to filter out errors and misdirections
and thus make informed decisions.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tjar3j$2e8t3$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12335&group=rec.arts.drwho#12335

From: agamem...@hello.to.NO_SPAM (The True Doctor)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2022 09:28:34 +0100
 by: The True Doctor - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 08:28 UTC

On 26/10/2022 09:09, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:
> On Tuesday, October 25, 2022 at 11:08:24 PM UTC-7, The True Doctor wrote:

>>> The Master said that he paid great attention to detail. The Salamander incident would be such a detail!
>>>
>>> The Master knew personal details about Tegan, such as her never having received any presents, guaranteeing that when she DID receive a present, she would carry it
>> Guaranteeing bullshit. Where the hell does it follow that if you've
>> never revived a present before and someone sends you one you will carry
>> it everywhere you go, unless it's something wearable like a watch, or a
>> mobile phone? Tegan is clearly autistic as well.
>>>
>> everywhere, including into high security facilities! He also knew that
>> Tegan would be able to smuggle her doll right into UNIT HQ!
>>>
>> Enough of this stupid retarded writing. It's a Cyberman. It's probably
>> going to be dangerous. The first thing UNIT should have done with it is
>> sent it to a secure facility, built deep underground and away from
>> civilisation, where it could be dismantled and examined in isolation.
>>> I now wonder why UNIT security didn't find Tegan's Cyberman doll when they searched her as she was brought into UNIT HQ. Shouldn't it have been detected by the metal detectors at the doors?
>> You point out yet another example to the retarded and autistic writing
>> of this show.
>
> So Chris Chibnall is an autistic victim of child abuse? (You have written in the
past that he was abused as a child, and that this abuse affected his
writing, leading him to cast the DOCTOR as a victim of child abuse,
i.e., Tecteun killing the Timeless Child over and over again in order to
reverse engineer her regeneration powers).

Probably abused because he was autistic. Just look at the Points of View
interview where attacks and insults Pip and Jane Baker who were far
better writers than he ever was or will be.

--
The True Doctor https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCngrZwoS0n21IRcXpKO79Lw

"To be woke is to be uninformed which is exactly the opposite of what it
stands for." -William Shatner

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tjbbtt$2fknl$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12340&group=rec.arts.drwho#12340

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 00:15:39 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 13:15 UTC

The True Doctor wrote on 26/10/22 5:15 pm:
> On 26/10/2022 06:39, Daniel65 wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 26/10/2022 12:11 am:
>>> In article <tj8hv8$1vvtp$2@dont-email.me>,
>>> <agamemnon@hello.to.NO_SPAM> wrote:
>>
>> <Snip>

>>> Go TDD!
>>>
>> Who's "TDD", asswipe??
>
> Me, The True Doctor.
>
> Has wokery made you autistic as well?

Has non-wokery removed your ability to read what is in front of you and
process that??

The asswipe typed "Go TDD". 'TDD', not 'TTD', so I asked the asswipe who
'TDD' is!!
--
Daniel

Re: S13E09 The Power of the Doctor

<tjbc0b$2fknl$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12341&group=rec.arts.drwho#12341

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2022 00:16:59 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 26 Oct 2022 13:16 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 26/10/22 10:22 pm:
> On Wednesday, October 26, 2022 at 1:25:37 AM UTC-7, The True Doctor
> wrote:
>> On 26/10/2022 09:01, tsbr...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> So YOU are The Dark Doctor who has been posting recently?
>> No. He was replying to my post therefore the logical deduction is
>> that he was referring to me and me alone. Only someone with autism
>> would take TDD literally. Those who think normally don't take
>> everything literally and use surrounding information to filter out
>> errors and misdirections and thus make informed decisions.
>
> Daniel65 could have been making fun of Yad's poor spelling skills, as
> is his habit.

BINGO!!
--
Daniel