Nothing is ever a total loss; it can always serve as a bad example.

arts / rec.arts.tv / CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

SubjectAuthor
* CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?RichA
+* Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?RichA
|+* Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?chromebook test
||`* Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?RichA
|| +- Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?chromebook test
|| `- Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not workingtrotsky
|+* Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?BTR1701
||+- Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris notanim8rfsk
||+- Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?trotsky
||`- Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not workingtrotsky
|`* Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not workingtrotsky
| `* Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?RichA
|  `- Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not workingtrotsky
+- Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?Ubiquitous
+- Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?Ubiquitous
`* Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?RichA
 `- Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not workingtrotsky

1
CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<f7ceae52-24a7-4db0-861f-d06b56576b02n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=123923&group=rec.arts.tv#123923

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 15:33:37 -0800 (PST)
Subject: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Sun, 14 Nov 2021 23:33 UTC

https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice-president/index.html

Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<68a62314-d415-41ea-a222-8b14fec3b077n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=123929&group=rec.arts.tv#123929

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 16:01:49 -0800 (PST)
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 00:01 UTC

On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 18:33:40 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice-president/index.html
>
> Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.

Ah, it seems her "supporters" just want to the White House to assign her puff issues, easily solved:

"They're consistently sending her out there on losing issues in the wrong situations for her skill set," said a former high-level Harris aide.
Then there's the frequent complaint of a lack of follow through from the vice president's office, such as on the southern border.
When Fernando García, executive director of Border Network for Human Rights, met with Harris during her visit to El Paso, Texas, this summer, he was optimistic about her potential influence on immigration policy. But months later, García says she "disappeared."
"We haven't heard any substantive messaging push for better immigration policies," he told CNN. "We haven't seen her leadership."

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<b15b35a4-6944-4de7-8cb0-57a5ab524c92n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=123936&group=rec.arts.tv#123936

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 16:17:16 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 00:17 UTC

On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 7:01:53 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 18:33:40 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> > https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice-president/index.html
> >
> > Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.
> Ah, it seems her "supporters" just want to the White House to assign her puff issues, easily solved:
>
> "They're consistently sending her out there on losing issues in the wrong situations for her skill set," said a former high-level Harris aide.
> Then there's the frequent complaint of a lack of follow through from the vice president's office, such as on the southern border.
> When Fernando García, executive director of Border Network for Human Rights, met with Harris during her visit to El Paso, Texas, this summer, he was optimistic about her potential influence on immigration policy. But months later, García says she "disappeared."
> "We haven't heard any substantive messaging push for better immigration policies," he told CNN. "We haven't seen her leadership."

So who will the Democrat Presidential & VP Candidates in 2020?

March 30, 2019 mime opines:

"'Biden will choose Kamala Harris as first female VP"

Why?

Read the original posting to find out:

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/rRVvBVs5P64/m/0R4BaHwjBgAJ

--------
Q how does mime do this with such accuracy!?!

mime got crystal balls!

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<c386f01c-0682-4d6b-84ab-ce1d02c9c096n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=123940&group=rec.arts.tv#123940

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 16:43:07 -0800 (PST)
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 00:43 UTC

On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 19:17:19 UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 7:01:53 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> > On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 18:33:40 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> > > https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice-president/index.html
> > >
> > > Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.
> > Ah, it seems her "supporters" just want to the White House to assign her puff issues, easily solved:
> >
> > "They're consistently sending her out there on losing issues in the wrong situations for her skill set," said a former high-level Harris aide.
> > Then there's the frequent complaint of a lack of follow through from the vice president's office, such as on the southern border.
> > When Fernando García, executive director of Border Network for Human Rights, met with Harris during her visit to El Paso, Texas, this summer, he was optimistic about her potential influence on immigration policy. But months later, García says she "disappeared."
> > "We haven't heard any substantive messaging push for better immigration policies," he told CNN. "We haven't seen her leadership."
> So who will the Democrat Presidential & VP Candidates in 2020?
>

> March 30, 2019 mime opines:
>
> "'Biden will choose Kamala Harris as first female VP"
>
> Why?
>
> Read the original posting to find out:
>
> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/rRVvBVs5P64/m/0R4BaHwjBgAJ
Tough to pick a V.P. who wouldn't show-up Biden.

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<e95921fc-0617-4277-a809-a70f170a2293n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=123942&group=rec.arts.tv#123942

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 17:04:36 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 01:04 UTC

On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 7:43:10 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 19:17:19 UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:

> > > Ah, it seems her "supporters" just want to the White House to assign her puff issues, easily solved:
> > >
> > > "They're consistently sending her out there on losing issues in the wrong situations for her skill set," said a former high-level Harris aide.
> > > Then there's the frequent complaint of a lack of follow through from the vice president's office, such as on the southern border.
> > > When Fernando García, executive director of Border Network for Human Rights, met with Harris during her visit to El Paso, Texas, this summer, he was optimistic about her potential influence on immigration policy. But months later, García says she "disappeared."
> > > "We haven't heard any substantive messaging push for better immigration policies," he told CNN. "We haven't seen her leadership."
> > So who will the Democrat Presidential & VP Candidates in 2020?
> >

> > March 30, 2019 mime opines:
> >
> > "'Biden will choose Kamala Harris as first female VP"
> >
> > Why?
> >
> > Read the original posting to find out:
> >
> > https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/rRVvBVs5P64/m/0R4BaHwjBgAJ

> Tough to pick a V.P. who wouldn't show-up Biden.

US presidents have traditionally given their VP's PR work or simple tasks to do, to keep them out of Washington or out of the way.

Especially when in office as VP, they keep referring to themselves as the "Harris Administration"

-----------

"My Turn!" - Lyndon Johnson

https://www.presidency.ucsb.edu/documents/remarks-austin-the-dedication-the-agudas-achim-synagogue

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<atropos-142198.18412914112021@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=123970&group=rec.arts.tv#123970

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 18:41:30 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 02:41 UTC

In article <68a62314-d415-41ea-a222-8b14fec3b077n@googlegroups.com>,
RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 18:33:40 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> > https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice
> > -president/index.html
> >
> > Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately
> > prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.
>
> Ah, it seems her "supporters" just want to the White House to assign her puff
> issues, easily solved:
>
> "They're consistently sending her out there on losing issues in the wrong
> situations for her skill set," said a former high-level Harris aide.

She has a skill set? Other than sleeping her way through a series of
politically connected men, that is?

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<1687041979.658637751.609517.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=123978&group=rec.arts.tv#123978

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not
working out?
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2021 19:56:19 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 02:56 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
> In article <68a62314-d415-41ea-a222-8b14fec3b077n@googlegroups.com>,
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 18:33:40 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice
>>> -president/index.html
>>>
>>> Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately
>>> prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.
>>
>> Ah, it seems her "supporters" just want to the White House to assign her puff
>> issues, easily solved:
>>
>> "They're consistently sending her out there on losing issues in the wrong
>> situations for her skill set," said a former high-level Harris aide.
>
> She has a skill set? Other than sleeping her way through a series of
> politically connected men, that is?

I never understand why these guys can’t do better.

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<684f505e-1ddc-e4b5-731f-8df19fcfcfb9@email.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124010&group=rec.arts.tv#124010

Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 03:06:06 -0600
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
 by: trotsky - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 09:06 UTC

On 11/14/2021 8:41 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <68a62314-d415-41ea-a222-8b14fec3b077n@googlegroups.com>,
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 18:33:40 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice
>>> -president/index.html
>>>
>>> Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately
>>> prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.
>>
>> Ah, it seems her "supporters" just want to the White House to assign her puff
>> issues, easily solved:
>>
>> "They're consistently sending her out there on losing issues in the wrong
>> situations for her skill set," said a former high-level Harris aide.
>
> She has a skill set? Other than sleeping her way through a series of
> politically connected men, that is?

Yes, just like the former VP, Pence, gay conversion therapy'd his way to
where he got to. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<smt87d$m1k$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124011&group=rec.arts.tv#124011

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working
out?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 03:11:09 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 09:11 UTC

On 11/14/2021 8:41 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <68a62314-d415-41ea-a222-8b14fec3b077n@googlegroups.com>,
> RichA <rander3128@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 18:33:40 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
>>> https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice
>>> -president/index.html
>>>
>>> Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately
>>> prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.
>>
>> Ah, it seems her "supporters" just want to the White House to assign her puff
>> issues, easily solved:
>>
>> "They're consistently sending her out there on losing issues in the wrong
>> situations for her skill set," said a former high-level Harris aide.
>
> She has a skill set? Other than sleeping her way through a series of
> politically connected men, that is?

Yes, just like the former VP, Pence, gay conversion therapy'd his way to
where he got to. LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<smt89t$m1k$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124012&group=rec.arts.tv#124012

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
out?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 03:12:29 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 09:12 UTC

On 11/14/2021 6:43 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 19:17:19 UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:

>>> Ah, it seems her "supporters" just want to the White House to assign her puff issues, easily solved:
>>>
>>> "They're consistently sending her out there on losing issues in the wrong situations for her skill set," said a former high-level Harris aide.
>>> Then there's the frequent complaint of a lack of follow through from the vice president's office, such as on the southern border.
>>> When Fernando García, executive director of Border Network for Human Rights, met with Harris during her visit to El Paso, Texas, this summer, he was optimistic about her potential influence on immigration policy. But months later, García says she "disappeared."
>>> "We haven't heard any substantive messaging push for better immigration policies," he told CNN. "We haven't seen her leadership."
>> So who will the Democrat Presidential & VP Candidates in 2020?
>>

>> March 30, 2019 mime opines:
>>
>> "'Biden will choose Kamala Harris as first female VP"
>>
>> Why?
>>
>> Read the original posting to find out:
>>
>> https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/rRVvBVs5P64/m/0R4BaHwjBgAJ
>
> Tough to pick a V.P. who wouldn't show-up Biden.

Sounds like Mike Pence.

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<smt8r1$va6$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124016&group=rec.arts.tv#124016

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
out?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 03:21:36 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 09:21 UTC

On 11/14/2021 6:01 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 18:33:40 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
>> https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice-president/index.html
>>
>> Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.
>
> Ah, it seems her "supporters" just want to the White House to assign her puff issues, easily solved:
>
> "They're consistently sending her out there on losing issues in the wrong situations for her skill set," said a former high-level Harris aide.
> Then there's the frequent complaint of a lack of follow through from the vice president's office, such as on the southern border.
> When Fernando García, executive director of Border Network for Human Rights, met with Harris during her visit to El Paso, Texas, this summer, he was optimistic about her potential influence on immigration policy. But months later, García says she "disappeared."
> "We haven't heard any substantive messaging push for better immigration policies," he told CNN. "We haven't seen her leadership."

So in your rapidly deteriorating mind you think "losing issues" are the
same thing as "puff issues?" Do English words mean something different
in your shithole country perhaps? I think it's the former, your mind is
rapidly deteriorating.

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<bdc66776-7886-44d9-8b45-b0fd1236417an@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124019&group=rec.arts.tv#124019

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 02:10:13 -0800 (PST)
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 10:10 UTC

On Monday, 15 November 2021 at 04:21:42 UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 11/14/2021 6:01 PM, RichA wrote:
> > On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 18:33:40 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> >> https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice-president/index.html
> >>
> >> Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.
> >
> > Ah, it seems her "supporters" just want to the White House to assign her puff issues, easily solved:
> >
> > "They're consistently sending her out there on losing issues in the wrong situations for her skill set," said a former high-level Harris aide.
> > Then there's the frequent complaint of a lack of follow through from the vice president's office, such as on the southern border.
> > When Fernando García, executive director of Border Network for Human Rights, met with Harris during her visit to El Paso, Texas, this summer, he was optimistic about her potential influence on immigration policy. But months later, García says she "disappeared."
> > "We haven't heard any substantive messaging push for better immigration policies," he told CNN. "We haven't seen her leadership."
> So in your rapidly deteriorating mind you think "losing issues" are the
> same thing as "puff issues?" Do English words mean something different
> in your shithole country perhaps? I think it's the former, your mind is
> rapidly deteriorating.

And which country are you from again, really?

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<smth17$106n$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124030&group=rec.arts.tv#124030

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
out?
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 05:41:27 -0600
 by: trotsky - Mon, 15 Nov 2021 11:41 UTC

On 11/15/2021 4:10 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Monday, 15 November 2021 at 04:21:42 UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:

>>> Ah, it seems her "supporters" just want to the White House to assign her puff issues, easily solved:
>>>
>>> "They're consistently sending her out there on losing issues in the wrong situations for her skill set," said a former high-level Harris aide.
>>> Then there's the frequent complaint of a lack of follow through from the vice president's office, such as on the southern border.
>>> When Fernando García, executive director of Border Network for Human Rights, met with Harris during her visit to El Paso, Texas, this summer, he was optimistic about her potential influence on immigration policy. But months later, García says she "disappeared."
>>> "We haven't heard any substantive messaging push for better immigration policies," he told CNN. "We haven't seen her leadership."
>> So in your rapidly deteriorating mind you think "losing issues" are the
>> same thing as "puff issues?" Do English words mean something different
>> in your shithole country perhaps? I think it's the former, your mind is
>> rapidly deteriorating.
>
> And which country are you from again, really?

I was born in Chicago, my father was from Calcutta and mother was from
West Virginia. You tell me you cognitively declining dipshit. And then
we'll talk about your anonyfuck identity, how's that?

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<sn12dt$kku$15@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124295&group=rec.arts.tv#124295

From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 15 Nov 2021 21:05:08 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 02:05 UTC

rander3128@gmail.com wrote:

> Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately
> prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.

Allies of Vice President Kamala Harris suggested in a report published by CNN
that the Biden administration was racist for not doing more to defend Harris
publicly as her poll numbers sink so low that some reports have stated that
she is the least popular vice president since the 1970s.

�Many in the vice president�s circle fume that she�s not being adequately
prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined,� CNN reported. �The
vice president herself has told several confidants she feels constrained in
what she�s able to do politically.�

The report said that the Biden administration has avoided dealing with Harris
because they see �entrenched dysfunction and lack of focus� from her. The
report said that even her defenders in the administration pass around a
satire article mocking her over her lack of substantive work achievements.

�She�s perceived to be in such a weak position that top Democrats in and
outside of Washington have begun to speculate privately, asking each other
why the White House has allowed her to become so hobbled in the public
consciousness, at least as they see it,� the report said. �Republicans and
right-wing media turned Harris into a political target from the moment she
was picked for the ticket. And implicit racism and sexism have been
constant.�

The report said that sources that CNN spoke to claimed that it was Harris�
staff that was failing her and that Harris was �overly cautious.�

�When Biden picked Harris as his running mate, he was essentially anointing
her as the future of the Democratic Party,� the report said. �Now many of
those close to her feel like he�s shirking his political duties to promote
her, and essentially setting her up to fail. Her fans are panicked, watching
her poll numbers sink even lower than Biden�s, worrying that even the base
Democratic vote is starting to give up on her.�

The report pointed out how the Biden administration sprang into action to
defend Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg last month after he was called
out for taking paternity leave amid the supply chain crisis.

A former Harris staffer, who spoke to current aides and Harris allies, said,
�It�s hard to miss the specific energy that the White House brings to defend
a white man, knowing that Kamala Harris has spent almost a year taking a lot
of the hits that the West Wing didn�t want to take themselves.�

The report said that Harris did not want tough assignments that she believed
were doomed to fail, like trying to solve the crisis on the U.S. southern
border, which has worsened significantly under Biden:

Harris� team was mad Biden had assigned her to handle diplomatic
relations with the Northern Triangle nations, in hopes of addressing
the root causes of migration to the US, but gave her no role on the
southern border itself. That become the most visible crisis in the
early days of Biden�s presidency as unaccompanied minors overwhelmed
federal government resources. It seemed like an all-around politically
losing assignment even though Biden had seen it as a sign of respect
because it was the same job Obama had given him as vice president.

As CNN has previously reported, Harris herself has said she didn�t want
to be assigned to manage the border, aware that it was a no-win
political situation that would only sandbag her in the future. But
Biden�s team was annoyed that Harris fumbled answers about the border,
including when she gave an awkward, laughing response about not visiting
it during a spring interview with NBC�s Lester Holt. As some around
Harris see it, the White House failed to come to her defense.

The report added that Harris, whose approval rating sits at an abysmal 27.8%,
has complained that she is not getting the support she wants.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<1fff797a-b32f-4def-aac4-7efa170016een@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124356&group=rec.arts.tv#124356

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 15:35:58 -0800 (PST)
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
 by: Ubiquitous - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 23:35 UTC

On Sunday, November 14, 2021 at 6:33:40 PM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice-president/index.html
>
> Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately prepared or positioned, and
> instead is being sidelined.

I thought I read somewhere that Resident Biden wanted to put her on the Supreme Court so a more
competent could replace her.

--
Let's go Brandon!

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<308b3769-e002-4ecb-a62d-3cac7ec65858n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124403&group=rec.arts.tv#124403

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 19:23:50 -0800 (PST)
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 03:23 UTC

On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 18:33:40 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice-president/index.html
>
> Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.

The most useless V.P. ever?

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/opinion/the-most-useless-vice-president-of-the-century

Re: CNN: White House affirmative action appointee Harris not working out?

<sn2h6d$up3$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124422&group=rec.arts.tv#124422

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
out?
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 03:14:53 -0600
 by: trotsky - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 09:14 UTC

On 11/16/2021 9:23 PM, RichA wrote:
> On Sunday, 14 November 2021 at 18:33:40 UTC-5, RichA wrote:
>> https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/14/politics/kamala-harris-frustrating-start-vice-president/index.html
>>
>> Many in the vice president's circle fume that she's not being adequately prepared or positioned, and instead is being sidelined.
>
> The most useless V.P. ever?

Interesting, I would think you'd say Mike Pence because the
insurrectionists wanted to hang him for not "trying to overturn the
election." Is it your cognitive decline acting up again?