From: bob7dun...@gmail.com (Bob Duncan)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.media,alt.politics.democrats.d,alt.politics.trump,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Racist staff at MSNBC are panicking over network's direction under nigger Rashida Jones
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 22:00:04 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bob Duncan - Tue, 16 Nov 2021 22:00 UTC

Woke Baby! wrote

> MSNBC employees are worried the company will lose 'big-time' if it
> changes

Trump hired a nigger once, didn't work out. The guy said he was a brain
surgeon and still thinks he's got his cozy government job.

It really makes me wonder what our country would have been like if our
ancestors and founding fathers weren't lazy white slobs who needed to import
nigger slaves to do all their work while they just sat back and raped them,
then whipped them.