Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2021 19:35:39 -0800 (PST)
Subject: New Amsterdam: Enough with the forgiving of the frigging illegals SPOILERS!
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 03:35 UTC

idiot illegal tries to hide his I.D. by burning I.D. papers, sets church on fire, burn up a group of people, and we're supposed to feel SORRY for him??! What is with this warped morality mentality?

Re: New Amsterdam: Enough with the forgiving of the frigging illegals SPOILERS!

<sn3ltk$1tni$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124503&group=rec.arts.tv#124503

From: zzy...@CampSoda-Restoration-Project.tv (ZZyXX)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: New Amsterdam: Enough with the forgiving of the frigging illegals
SPOILERS!
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 11:41:39 -0800
 by: ZZyXX - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 19:41 UTC

On 11/16/21 7:35 PM, RichA wrote:
> idiot illegal tries to hide his I.D. by burning I.D. papers, sets church on fire, burn up a group of people, and we're supposed to feel SORRY for him??! What is with this warped morality mentality?

it's what caused you