From: ass...@aohell.com (Andrew Anglin)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,alt.global-warming,rec.arts.tv,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Paypal announces plan to REFUSE SERVICE to "extremists" meaning white nationalists.
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:54:50 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Andrew Anglin - Wed, 17 Nov 2021 23:54 UTC

Text-Drivers R Killers wrote

> Liberal businesses like paypal routinely refuse service to people they
disapprove of. Well - i don't want blacks in my store (since they steal) so
can i refuse service to them?

> https://www.adl.org/news/press-releases/paypal-partners-with-adl-to-fight-
extremism-and-protect-marginalized

> july 26 2021 SAN JOSE, Calif., July 26, 2021 -- PayPal Holdings Inc.
(NASDAQ: PYPL), in partnership with ADL (the Anti-Defamation League), today
announced a new partnership initiative to fight extremism and hate through
the financial industry and across at-risk communities. This is the latest
effort by PayPal in combating racism, hate and extremism across its platforms
and the industry.

> Through this collaboration, PayPal and ADL have launched a research effort
to address the urgent need to understand how extremist and hate movements
throughout the U.S. are attempting to leverage financial platforms to fund
criminal activity. The intelligence gathered through this research initiative
will be shared broadly across the financial industry and with policymakers
and law enforcement.

Well that pisses me off. How will anyone be able to buy guns on the free
market so they can take them to Trump's rallys?

The latest Red State gun laws mean that Arabs, Jews, Blacks and Pakis will be
allowed to arm themselves to the teeth and take on the white race. Now
that Texas has basically banned abortion, more brown babies are on the way.

Yessir, there's a problem in the USA, and it's government.

I just wish my black Jew daddy had never butt fucked me and given me AIDS.