From: neverl...@GoodeveCa.net (Pete)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: What Did You Watch? 2021-11-16 (Tuesday)
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 07:32:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Pete - Thu, 18 Nov 2021 07:32 UTC

In article <1767368493.658885116.889366.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>Pete <neverland@GoodeveCa.net> wrote:
>> In article <508571403.658875051.132434.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>,
>> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Oh and I was right that the visions aren’t visions at all but just memories
>>> of stuff that the little blonde kid never saw.
>>> Wait. Doesn’t that still make them visions?

That bit bothered me too. Ol' Isiah must have been hanging around an
awful lot of places!

>>> And why can’t super dad get a pill that he dropped in an air vent in the
>>> ceiling of an upside down bus. Where could it have gone? All he needs is a
>>> screwdriver. Or a crow bar.

all the wrong things seem to happen to these folks!

>> Yeah, I didn't feel that the stupid let up at all this week.
>> The bit that boggled me was when shaman woman casually mentioned that
>> a sinkhole had opened in the *ocean* 60 years back, and that a liner
>> had dropped through! What about all the associated water? Or do we
>> assume that the sinkhole is some kind of force field that lets solid
>> objects fall through (magically gently if they are alive!) but
>> holds back liquids! They'd better come up with some explanation of
>> the phenomenon soon, or I think my plausibility index will have been
>> too far exceeded.
>
>That made no sense, but I think the shaman just blew her lines. I am
>assuming she meant to say that a sinkhole opened *over* the ocean not *in*
>the ocean.

I suppose that might make a bit more sense, but not much... (:-))
And you'd think an ocean liner would be rather obvious -- even from
60 years ago. Though I suppose it needn't have been nearby.

>> I sort of missed exactly who the latest dying woman was, and how Levi
>> knew her identity. Was that the photo of the group with the woman who
>> got shot by the cop last time?
>
>I think that’s the woman who jumped out of the plane last week.

Ahh! Yeah, that makes sense (as much as anything in this show).
I never connected those dots!

Thanks,

-- Pete --

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: What Did You Watch? 2021-11-16 (Tuesday)