Ask not for whom the telephone bell tolls... if thou art in the bathtub, it tolls for thee.

arts / rec.arts.tv / CNN: Do NOT believe politicians, egg-heads who say spending doesn't = inflation

SubjectAuthor
* CNN: Do NOT believe politicians, egg-heads who say spending doesn'tRichA
+- Re: CNN: Do NOT believe politicians, egg-heads who say spendingtrotsky
`- Re: CNN: Do NOT believe politicians, egg-heads who say spendingchromebook test

1
CNN: Do NOT believe politicians, egg-heads who say spending doesn't = inflation

<45f976df-8f20-4e66-9a16-21b5f9033c59n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124766&group=rec.arts.tv#124766

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 08:08:38 -0800 (PST)
Subject: CNN: Do NOT believe politicians, egg-heads who say spending doesn't
= inflation
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 16:08 UTC

One economist put it simply the other day; "spending leads to increased demand, which puts pressure on supplies and drives up prices because demand will outstrip supply. We can't immediately pump more oil or grow more food"

We've seen that glaringly obviously with the recent supply chain crisis. Nothing has changed supply, except a much, much greater demand has
been put on it.

Egg-head view:
https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/13/opinions/us-can-fight-inflation-build-back-better-sachs/index.html

Re: CNN: Do NOT believe politicians, egg-heads who say spending doesn't = inflation

<sn8kog$spe$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124772&group=rec.arts.tv#124772

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: CNN: Do NOT believe politicians, egg-heads who say spending
doesn't = inflation
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 16:52:32 -0000 (UTC)
 by: trotsky - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 16:52 UTC

On 11/19/21 10:08 AM, RichA wrote:
>One economist put it simply the other day; "spending leads to increased demand, which puts pressure on supplies and drives up prices because demand will outstrip supply. We can't immediately pump more oil or grow more food"
>
>We've seen that glaringly obviously with the recent supply chain crisis. Nothing has changed supply, except a much, much greater demand has
>been put on it.
>
>Egg-head view:
>https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/13/opinions/us-can-fight-inflation-build-back-better-sachs/index.html

-Wow, you're a medical expert and now an economics expert? You must go
through a lot of Cracker Jack to get all those degrees!!!-
---

Re: CNN: Do NOT believe politicians, egg-heads who say spending doesn't = inflation

<fb86f235-7b44-4d9e-b024-81d5b7411ad0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124797&group=rec.arts.tv#124797

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 10:39:20 -0800 (PST)
doesn't = inflation
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 18:39 UTC

On Friday, November 19, 2021 at 11:08:41 AM UTC-5, RichA wrote:
> One economist put it simply the other day; "spending leads to increased demand, which puts pressure on supplies and drives up prices because demand will outstrip supply. We can't immediately pump more oil or grow more food"
>
> We've seen that glaringly obviously with the recent supply chain crisis. Nothing has changed supply, except a much, much greater demand has
> been put on it.
>
> Egg-head view:
> https://www.cnn.com/2021/11/13/opinions/us-can-fight-inflation-build-back-better-sachs/index.html

Helicopter Money
https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/DxyuHBrqQJM/m/bBRP4YqAAQAJ

Pay special attention to the dates, as it relates to October 2019 The Unofficial date that covid sprang up in Wuhan.
The current high inflation like the covid crisis was planned in well in advance.