From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: The Timeless Child Era - More apty- The Chris chibnall Error
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2022 19:25:27 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Sun, 30 Oct 2022 08:25 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 30/10/22 11:22 am:
> On Saturday, October 29, 2022 at 1:46:59 PM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com
> wrote:
>> In article <16eb6327-85d1-4658...@googlegroups.com>,
>> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbr...@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> What did she feed to him?
>> You are dense Tim!
>
> How is it dense to ask what a person described as a "feeder to
> Chibnall" feeds to Chibnall?

Tim, you are dense for expecting the asswipe to EVER have any evidence
for his claims, Tim.

Next thing you know, Tim, the asswipe will be telling *YOU* to go and
find evidence to support *HIS* claims!!
--
Daniel

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: The Timeless Child Era - More apty- The Chris chibnall Error