Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2021 20:29:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Rittenhouse "victims." One a child molester who spent 14 years in jail
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 04:29 UTC

Joseph Rosenbaum, a 36-year-old residing in Kenosha:

Hours before the fatal encounter, Rosenbaum had been released from a local hospital in the wake of a suicide attempt, the Washington Post reported last fall.

He had pending charges in Wisconsin for alleged domestic abuse and jumping bail at the time of his death.

In December 2002, a court in Pima County, Arizona, sentenced him to a decade in prison on child molestation charges. He spent just over 14 years in prison and committed dozens of disciplinary infractions, state records show.

Anthony Huber:
Had mental problems.
Wisconsin court documents show that Huber was convicted of domestic abuse and disorderly conduct in 2018. He also served a prison stint in 2012 for choking his brother.

Gaige Grosskreutz:
Grosskreutz is a trained paramedic who claimed to have been out to
"help people" but was walking around with a handgun with an expired permit.
A third man, 28-year-old Gaige Grosskreutz, was shot once in the arm after approaching Rittenhouse with a handgun.
Grosskreutz testified at trial that he pointed his handgun at Rittenhouse before being shot, but said it was unintentional.

Re: Rittenhouse "victims." One a child molester who spent 14 years in jail

<sn7nin$6t7$5@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124737&group=rec.arts.tv#124737

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Rittenhouse "victims." One a child molester who spent 14 years in
jail
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 02:34:31 -0600
 by: trotsky - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 08:34 UTC

On 11/18/2021 10:29 PM, RichA wrote:

Apparently you have no fucking idea how American jurisprudence works.

Re: Rittenhouse "victims." One a child molester who spent 14 years in jail

<1t0gpg114v45vjvuv0idkoemp790gkdkav@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=124843&group=rec.arts.tv#124843

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 12:08:16 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Fri, 19 Nov 2021 20:08 UTC

On Thu, 18 Nov 2021 20:29:26 -0800 (PST), RichA <rander3128@gmail.com>
wrote:

>Grosskreutz is a trained paramedic who claimed to have been out to
>"help people" but was walking around with a handgun with an expired permit.
>A third man, 28-year-old Gaige Grosskreutz, was shot once in the arm after approaching Rittenhouse with a handgun.
>Grosskreutz testified at trial that he pointed his handgun at Rittenhouse before being shot, but said it was unintentional.

Even if one accepts Grosskreutz's version if someone's gun barrel is
pointed at you is any reasonable person going to try to judge intent?

Or is he going to say "Holy SH******!!!!" and respond. In that
situation even if Rittenhouse dives under the desk he's going to do
something.

Anyone unclear on this point is too naive to be allowed with
matches...

Re: Rittenhouse "victims." One a child molester who spent 14 years in jail

<ad2f489b-5278-4b3e-9690-e586604089c8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=125021&group=rec.arts.tv#125021

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 08:20:30 -0800 (PST)
From: edstasia...@gmail.com (Ed Stasiak)
 by: Ed Stasiak - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 16:20 UTC

> The Horny Goat
>
> Even if one accepts Grosskreutz's version if someone's gun barrel is
> pointed at you is any reasonable person going to try to judge intent?
>
> Or is he going to say "Holy SH******!!!!" and respond. In that situation
> even if Rittenhouse dives under the desk he's going to do something.
>
> Anyone unclear on this point is too naive to be allowed with matches...

Grosskreutz wasn’t just “pointing” a gun at Rittenhouse,
he whipped it out while trying to grab Rittenhouse’s gun,
after first approaching with his hands up and the gun
concealed.

This was immediately after Rittenhouse shot Huber, who
had just bashed him over the head with a skateboard and
and after he had taken a shot a Flying Kick Man, who had
karate kicked him in the head.

All after shooting Rosenbaum, who had chased, cornered
and attacked Rittenhouse while trying to grab his gun
and everything was caught on video, clearly showing the
most objectively justified self-defense shooting ever.

Re: Rittenhouse "victims." One a child molester who spent 14 years in jail

<3mamJ.57637$SR4.32225@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=125055&group=rec.arts.tv#125055

jail
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2021 12:35:57 -0500
 by: moviePig - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 17:35 UTC

On 11/20/2021 11:20 AM, Ed Stasiak wrote:
>> The Horny Goat
>>
>> Even if one accepts Grosskreutz's version if someone's gun barrel is
>> pointed at you is any reasonable person going to try to judge intent?
>>
>> Or is he going to say "Holy SH******!!!!" and respond. In that situation
>> even if Rittenhouse dives under the desk he's going to do something.
>>
>> Anyone unclear on this point is too naive to be allowed with matches...
>
> Grosskreutz wasn’t just “pointing” a gun at Rittenhouse,
> he whipped it out while trying to grab Rittenhouse’s gun,
> after first approaching with his hands up and the gun
> concealed.
>
> This was immediately after Rittenhouse shot Huber, who
> had just bashed him over the head with a skateboard and
> and after he had taken a shot a Flying Kick Man, who had
> karate kicked him in the head.
>
> All after shooting Rosenbaum, who had chased, cornered
> and attacked Rittenhouse while trying to grab his gun
> and everything was caught on video, clearly showing the
> most objectively justified self-defense shooting ever.

I blame Keanu...