Newsgroups: alt.tv.snl,rec.arts.tv
Subject: SNL stars react to Pete Davidson's budding romance with recent host Kim Kardashian
From: tmc1...@gmail.com
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2021 21:54:13 -0800 (PST)
 by: tmc1...@gmail.com - Sat, 20 Nov 2021 05:54 UTC

https://people.com/tv/snl-stars-react-pete-davidson-kim-kardashian-romance-exclusive/

Davidson has been spending this week -- a Saturday Night Live new show
week -- hanging with Kardashian far away from New York City, celebrating
his 28th birthday with her and Flavor Flav in Palm Springs on Tuesday.
"I mean, you've got to be happy for love, I guess. If it's love! They look
like they're having a good time," said Kenan Thompson when People asked
about their romance at a museum gala Thursday night. Meanwhile, Chris Redd
said: "Pete and Kim? Damn, Pete. Damn! I hope they're happy. They're wearing
matching outfits so I think they're on their way. (At least) that's what
Instagram told me." Bowen Yang added, "I don't know what the nature of the
friendship is, but it seems like they're having a good time hanging out."

arts / rec.arts.tv / SNL stars react to Pete Davidson's budding romance with recent host Kim Kardashian