From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: TAN: BTR Called It - "C-SPAN Places Steve Scully On Indefinite Leave After He Admits To False Claim About His Twitter Hack"
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:43:40 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Mon, 22 Nov 2021 15:43 UTC

Ian J. Ball <IJBall@mac.invalid> wrote:

>As per Deadline:

>https://deadline.com/2020/10/cspan-steve-scully-presidential-debate-1234598340/

>Hint to everybody in this business - if you are letting "attacks" from
>Trump get to you, you're in the wrong line of work.

Steve Scully was reinstated at C-SPAN in January 2021 on their radio
broadcast but kept off Washington Journal. At some point, he was
reinstated at managing editor at Washington Journal and one of the
rotating on air hosts, but I didn't note when that was.

Then in June, he resigned from C-SPAN to take a job at Bipartisan Policy
Center, but he still appears on C-SPAN from time to time.