It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

SubjectAuthor
* Discussion on Middle East DiplomacyAdam H. Kerman
+- Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacychromebook test
+- Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacydanny burstein
`* Re: Discussion on Middle East DiplomacyBTR1701
 +* Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacychromebook test
 |`- Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacychromebook test
 `* Re: Discussion on Middle East DiplomacyAdam H. Kerman
  `- Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacyanim8rfsk

1
Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

<snlq61$fi5$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126130&group=rec.arts.tv#126130

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 16:44:49 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 16:44 UTC

Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

The Washington Institute for Near East Policy hosted a discussion on
U.S. diplomacy in the Middle East.

11/24/2021
C-SPAN
https://www.c-span.org/video/?516314-1/discussion-middle-east-diplomacy

I really enjoyed this discussion of Middle East diplomacy, focusing on
important conferences over the last few decades.

Stuart Eizenstat, who wrote the book
President Carter: the White House Years

had high praise for how Jimmy Carter got the Camp David Accords done.
It's hard to remember a period in which Carter wasn't evil and was
capable of achieving great foreign policy success.

Susan Glasser praised Jim Baker, who was hated by Henry Kissinger.

It's worth watching even if it will make anim's head explode.

Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

<f803e3ec-ef8a-4107-abbb-09f5ec9b5799n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126132&group=rec.arts.tv#126132

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 08:51:06 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 16:51 UTC

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 11:44:53 AM UTC-5, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy
>
> The Washington Institute for Near East Policy hosted a discussion on
> U.S. diplomacy in the Middle East.
>
> 11/24/2021
> C-SPAN
> https://www.c-span.org/video/?516314-1/discussion-middle-east-diplomacy
>
> I really enjoyed this discussion of Middle East diplomacy, focusing on
> important conferences over the last few decades.
>
> Stuart Eizenstat, who wrote the book
> President Carter: the White House Years
>
> had high praise for how Jimmy Carter got the Camp David Accords done.
> It's hard to remember a period in which Carter wasn't evil and was
> capable of achieving great foreign policy success.
>
> Susan Glasser praised Jim Baker, who was hated by Henry Kissinger.
>
> It's worth watching even if it will make anim's head explode.

Carter Doctrine
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Carter_Doctrine

-----------

Peace Not Apartheid - Our most cherished Ally

https://www.britannica.com/event/Arab-oil-embargo

Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

<snlr7u$eve$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126133&group=rec.arts.tv#126133

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:02:54 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 17:02 UTC

In <snlq61$fi5$1@dont-email.me> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> writes:

[snippage]

>Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

>The Washington Institute for Near East Policy hosted a discussion on
>U.S. diplomacy in the Middle East.

>11/24/2021
>C-SPAN
>https://www.c-span.org/video/?516314-1/discussion-middle-east-diplomacy

>Stuart Eizenstat, who wrote the book
>President Carter: the White House Years

>had high praise for how Jimmy Carter got the Camp David Accords done.
>It's hard to remember a period in which Carter wasn't evil and was
>capable of achieving great foreign policy success.

Bit by bit more and more info has come out from there about
how the _women_, notably Jehan Sadat (wife of the Egyptian
President), and solidly assisted by Miss Lillian who didn't
take any shit from the guys. Mrs. Begin (clickety click..
ah... Aliza) was definitely there, too, along with Roslyn.

The guys? They had to be dragged kicking and screaming.

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

<atropos-3A8890.10201524112021@news.giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126145&group=rec.arts.tv#126145

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 10:20:15 -0800
 by: BTR1701 - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 18:20 UTC

In article <snlq61$fi5$1@dont-email.me>,
"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy
>
> The Washington Institute for Near East Policy hosted a discussion on
> U.S. diplomacy in the Middle East.
>
> 11/24/2021
> C-SPAN
> https://www.c-span.org/video/?516314-1/discussion-middle-east-diplomacy
>
> I really enjoyed this discussion of Middle East diplomacy, focusing on
> important conferences over the last few decades.
>
> Stuart Eizenstat, who wrote the book
> President Carter: the White House Years
>
> had high praise for how Jimmy Carter got the Camp David Accords done.
> It's hard to remember a period in which Carter wasn't evil and was
> capable of achieving great foreign policy success.
>
> Susan Glasser praised Jim Baker, who was hated by Henry Kissinger.
>
> It's worth watching even if it will make anim's head explode.

And likely Mime's as well, if they don't blame all the region's problems
on the Jooz.

Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

<897a07f5-2e03-4431-bfc5-3bafe3ed89c0n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126148&group=rec.arts.tv#126148

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 10:40:15 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 18:40 UTC

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 1:20:42 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> In article <snlq61$fi5$1...@dont-email.me>,
> "Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
>
> > Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy
> >
> > The Washington Institute for Near East Policy hosted a discussion on
> > U.S. diplomacy in the Middle East.
> >
> > 11/24/2021
> > C-SPAN
> > https://www.c-span.org/video/?516314-1/discussion-middle-east-diplomacy
> >
> > I really enjoyed this discussion of Middle East diplomacy, focusing on
> > important conferences over the last few decades.
> >
> > Stuart Eizenstat, who wrote the book
> > President Carter: the White House Years
> >
> > had high praise for how Jimmy Carter got the Camp David Accords done.
> > It's hard to remember a period in which Carter wasn't evil and was
> > capable of achieving great foreign policy success.
> >
> > Susan Glasser praised Jim Baker, who was hated by Henry Kissinger.
> >
> > It's worth watching even if it will make anim's head explode.

> And likely Mime's as well, if they don't blame all the region's problems
> on the Jooz.

Not all the problems, but most of the problems for the United States in the middle east:

- Arab oil embargo, temporary cessation of oil shipments from the Middle East to the United States , imposed by oil-producing Arab countries in October 1973 in retaliation for support of Israel during the Yom Kippur War.

- 9/11 Attack Motivation: Lee felt that there had to be an acknowledgment that a settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was vital to America's long-term relationship with the Islamic world

- Pressure from Israel and the Lobby was not the only factor behind the decision to attack Iraq in March 2003, but it was critical. Some Americans believe that this was a war for oil, but there is hardly any direct evidence to support this claim. Instead, the war was motivated in good part by a desire to make Israel more secure.

- There will be no substantive and permanent peace for any peoples in this troubled region as long as Israel is violating key UN resolutions, official American policy, and the international “road map” for peace by occupying Arab lands and oppressing the Palestinians.

----------

https://www.britannica.com/event/Arab-oil-embargo

https://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/20/books/review/intelligence-test.html

https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v28/n06/john-mearsheimer/the-israel-lobby

https://www.amazon.com/Palestine-Peace-Apartheid-Jimmy-Carter/dp/0743285034

BONUS MATERIAL: Your government has been hijacked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvi3O9NkhQI&t=1001s

TAGS: American, Pussies

Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

<dca05872-8b35-4d9d-a2f6-a8e73983207en@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126149&group=rec.arts.tv#126149

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 10:58:55 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 18:58 UTC

On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 1:40:17 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 24, 2021 at 1:20:42 PM UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> > In article <snlq61$fi5$1...@dont-email.me>,
> > "Adam H. Kerman" <a...@chinet.com> wrote:
> >
> > > Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

> > > The Washington Institute for Near East Policy hosted a discussion on
> > > U.S. diplomacy in the Middle East.

> > > 11/24/2021
> > > C-SPAN
> > > https://www.c-span.org/video/?516314-1/discussion-middle-east-diplomacy
> > >
> > > I really enjoyed this discussion of Middle East diplomacy, focusing on
> > > important conferences over the last few decades.

The Washington Institute for Near East Policy

The Washington Institute for Near East Policy is an American pro-Israel think tank based in Washington, D.C., focused on the foreign policy of the United States in the Near East. It was established in 1985 with the support of AIPAC and the funding of many AIPAC donors. The institute was described in 2008 as "part of the core" of the Israel lobby in the United States

> > > Stuart Eizenstat, who wrote the book
> > > President Carter: the White House Years
> > >
> > > had high praise for how Jimmy Carter got the Camp David Accords done.
> > > It's hard to remember a period in which Carter wasn't evil and was
> > > capable of achieving great foreign policy success.
> > >
> > > Susan Glasser praised Jim Baker, who was hated by Henry Kissinger.
> > >
> > > It's worth watching even if it will make anim's head explode.

> > And likely Mime's as well, if they don't blame all the region's problems
> > on the Jooz.
> Not all the problems, but most of the problems for the United States in the middle east:
>

> - Arab oil embargo, temporary cessation of oil shipments from the Middle East to the United States , imposed by oil-producing Arab countries in October 1973 in retaliation for support of Israel during the Yom Kippur War.
>

> - 9/11 Attack Motivation: Lee felt that there had to be an acknowledgment that a settlement of the Israeli-Palestinian conflict was vital to America's long-term relationship with the Islamic world

> - Pressure from Israel and the Lobby was not the only factor behind the decision to attack Iraq in March 2003, but it was critical. Some Americans believe that this was a war for oil, but there is hardly any direct evidence to support this claim. Instead, the war was motivated in good part by a desire to make Israel more secure.

The Washington Institute for Near East Policy is an American pro-Israel think tank based in Washington, D.C., focused on the foreign policy of the United States in the Near East. It was established in 1985 with the support of AIPAC and the funding of many AIPAC donors. The institute was described in 2008 as "part of the core" of the Israel lobby in the United States

> - There will be no substantive and permanent peace for any peoples in this troubled region as long as Israel is violating key UN resolutions, official American policy, and the international “road map” for peace by occupying Arab lands and oppressing the Palestinians.
>

> ----------
>
> https://www.britannica.com/event/Arab-oil-embargo
>
> https://www.nytimes.com/2006/08/20/books/review/intelligence-test.html
>
> https://www.lrb.co.uk/the-paper/v28/n06/john-mearsheimer/the-israel-lobby
>
> https://www.amazon.com/Palestine-Peace-Apartheid-Jimmy-Carter/dp/0743285034
>

> BONUS MATERIAL: Your government has been hijacked
>
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvi3O9NkhQI&t=1001s

TAGS: Brain, dead, American, Pussies

Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

<snmb37$kra$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126170&group=rec.arts.tv#126170

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 21:33:27 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 21:33 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>"Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>>Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

>>The Washington Institute for Near East Policy hosted a discussion on
>>U.S. diplomacy in the Middle East.

>>11/24/2021
>>C-SPAN
>>https://www.c-span.org/video/?516314-1/discussion-middle-east-diplomacy

>>I really enjoyed this discussion of Middle East diplomacy, focusing on
>>important conferences over the last few decades.

>>Stuart Eizenstat, who wrote the book
>>President Carter: the White House Years

>>had high praise for how Jimmy Carter got the Camp David Accords done.
>>It's hard to remember a period in which Carter wasn't evil and was
>>capable of achieving great foreign policy success.

>>Susan Glasser praised Jim Baker, who was hated by Henry Kissinger.

>>It's worth watching even if it will make anim's head explode.

>And likely Mime's as well, if they don't blame all the region's problems
>on the Jooz.

Heh

But anim thinks Carter is trying to murder him.

Re: Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy

<103307178.659486734.607433.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=126197&group=rec.arts.tv#126197

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2021 15:53:25 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Wed, 24 Nov 2021 22:53 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> "Adam H. Kerman" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>>> Discussion on Middle East Diplomacy
>
>>> The Washington Institute for Near East Policy hosted a discussion on
>>> U.S. diplomacy in the Middle East.
>
>>> 11/24/2021
>>> C-SPAN
>>> https://www.c-span.org/video/?516314-1/discussion-middle-east-diplomacy
>
>>> I really enjoyed this discussion of Middle East diplomacy, focusing on
>>> important conferences over the last few decades.
>
>>> Stuart Eizenstat, who wrote the book
>>> President Carter: the White House Years
>
>>> had high praise for how Jimmy Carter got the Camp David Accords done.
>>> It's hard to remember a period in which Carter wasn't evil and was
>>> capable of achieving great foreign policy success.
>
>>> Susan Glasser praised Jim Baker, who was hated by Henry Kissinger.
>
>>> It's worth watching even if it will make anim's head explode.
>
>> And likely Mime's as well, if they don't blame all the region's problems
>> on the Jooz.
>
> Heh
>
> But anim thinks Carter is trying to murder him.

The thousands the liar and fraud already murdered obviously weren’t
suspicious enough.