From: monst...@spammedia.com (Robert)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: OT: 1899
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2022 22:05:19 +0000
 by: Robert - Sat, 5 Nov 2022 22:05 UTC

Whilst we wait for RTD to save Doctor Who, there seems to be a new
series coming in a couple of weeks from the creators of Dark.

I'm not normally a great fan of ensemble casts but Dark worked so I've
got big expectations for 1899 :-)

<https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1899_(TV_series)>

Cheers,
--
Rob
"I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational