From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: S13E07 Eve of the Daleks
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2022 22:05:06 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 17 Feb 2022 11:05 UTC

tsbru...@gmail.com wrote on 5/1/22 5:11 am:
> 445 446 447 On Saturday, January 1, 2022 at 5:50:52 PM UTC-8, The
> True Doctor wrote:
>> Boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring, boring...
>>
>> Why turn Yaz into lesbian when there is no previous gay behaviour
>> or characterisation showing she has feelings for Whittaker
>> demonstrated in any other episode concerning her, and when the
>> majority of the audience is heterosexual? This is done for no
>> reason reason whatsoever other than to virtue signal to extreme
>> left wing bullies and bigots on Twitter. Why make her a Muslim when
>> Islam explicitly condemns homosexuality? She's a Muslim in nothing
>> more than name since she isn't seen behaving like a Muslim in any
>> way, such as praying to Mecca 5 times a day. She doesn't even
>> question the conflict between her religion and thinking she's gay.
>
> So we should see her kneeling & bowing on a prayer mat on the console
> room floor? But how would she know when to pray or in which
> direction? After all, the TARDIS keeps moving in time & space!

And YOU, Tim, keep claiming The TARDIS *ALWAYS* rotates when it's in the
TimeStream .... so the direction to 'East' would be continuously changing!!
--
Daniel

Re: S13E07 Eve of the Daleks

<sunuh2$40c$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=2588&group=rec.arts.drwho#2588

From: danie...@eternal-september.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2022 22:05:06 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Fri, 18 Feb 2022 11:05 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 18/2/22 3:18 am:
> In article <93b927fa-800c-4142-815b-e99b54e80266n@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> And YOU, Tim, keep claiming The TARDIS *ALWAYS* rotates when it's in the
>>> TimeStream .... so the direction to 'East' would be continuously changing!!
>>
>> So Yaz would have to spin like a top!
>
> LOL!

Oh!! And by the way, clown, have YOU, clown, noticed that here YOU,
clown, responded DIRECTLY to my post AND YOU, clown, responded DIRECTLY
to Tim's post.

So why are YOU, clown, unable to reply DIRECTLY to Idlehands posts but
have to do it with-in your reply to someone else's reply to Idlehands,
clown!!

Surely you haven't KILL-FILED Idlehands some time ago, clown?? After
all, that would break your news reader or The Internet or something,
wouldn't it, clown??

--
Daniel

Re: S13E07 Eve of the Daleks

<tkg8v1$7mv8$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12706&group=rec.arts.drwho#12706

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2022 00:12:01 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 9 Nov 2022 13:12 UTC

tsbr...@gmail.com wrote on 8/11/22 10:15 pm:
> D. Tune: Dalek that sabotages musical instruments.

But at least they didn't sabotage cars, Tim!!
--
Daniel