Is a person who blows up banks an econoclast?

arts / rec.arts.tv / Blue Bloods, Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoiler

SubjectAuthor
* Blue Bloods, Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoilerdanny burstein
`* Re: Blue Bloods, Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoileranim8rfsk
 +* Re: Blue Bloods, Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoilerdanny burstein
 |`- Re: Blue Bloods, Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoileranim8rfsk
 `* Re: Blue Bloods "Reality Check", Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoilerAdam H. Kerman
  `- Re: Blue Bloods "Reality Check", Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoileranim8rfsk

1
Blue Bloods, Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoiler

<Pine.NEB.4.64.2112040417120.24637@panix1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=128308&group=rec.arts.tv#128308

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Blue Bloods, Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoiler
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 04:20:17 +0000
 by: danny burstein - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 04:20 UTC

No, Nikki didn't appear. But at the Sunday Family
Dinner one of them (I forget who) mentioned that
Erin had called both her and washisname - Erin's ex
who's Nikki's dad.

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Blue Bloods, Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoiler

<791709368.660291727.031866.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=128324&group=rec.arts.tv#128324

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Blue Bloods, Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoiler
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Fri, 3 Dec 2021 23:28:11 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 06:28 UTC

danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
> No, Nikki didn't appear. But at the Sunday Family
> Dinner one of them (I forget who) mentioned that
> Erin had called both her and washisname - Erin's ex
> who's Nikki's dad.

Yeah and they used the new revised version where the divorce is Erin’s
fault because she worked long hours and not her snake of a husband’s fault
because he was screwing everything that moved.

Re: Blue Bloods, Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoiler

<soft03$l5b$1@reader1.panix.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=128396&group=rec.arts.tv#128396

From: dan...@panix.com (danny burstein)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 14:12:19 -0000 (UTC)
 by: danny burstein - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 14:12 UTC

In <791709368.660291727.031866.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> writes:

>danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>> No, Nikki didn't appear. But at the Sunday Family
>> Dinner one of them (I forget who) mentioned that
>> Erin had called both her and washisname - Erin's ex
>> who's Nikki's dad.

>Yeah and they used the new revised version where the divorce is Erin's
>fault because she worked long hours and not her snake of a husband's fault
>because he was screwing everything that moved.

Damn, you're right. I didn't catch that revision
of history...

(not that I think Erin is that great a person, lawyer,
parent, or DA... I've never understood why so many
people think she's great.

Now Baker, on the other hand...)

dannyb@panix.com

Re: Blue Bloods, Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoiler

<796659231.660323499.388184.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=128405&group=rec.arts.tv#128405

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 08:14:38 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 15:14 UTC

danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
> In <791709368.660291727.031866.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> writes:
>
>> danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>>> No, Nikki didn't appear. But at the Sunday Family
>>> Dinner one of them (I forget who) mentioned that
>>> Erin had called both her and washisname - Erin's ex
>>> who's Nikki's dad.
>
>> Yeah and they used the new revised version where the divorce is Erin's
>> fault because she worked long hours and not her snake of a husband's fault
>> because he was screwing everything that moved.
>
> Damn, you're right. I didn't catch that revision
> of history...

I was so hoping Anthony would set the record straight for her

> (not that I think Erin is that great a person, lawyer,
> parent, or DA... I've never understood why so many
> people think she's great.
>
> Now Baker, on the other hand...)

Rowr!

Re: Blue Bloods "Reality Check", Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoiler

<sogou7$h73$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=128555&group=rec.arts.tv#128555

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Blue Bloods "Reality Check", Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoiler
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2021 22:09:12 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Sat, 4 Dec 2021 22:09 UTC

anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:

>>No, Nikki didn't appear. But at the Sunday Family
>>Dinner one of them (I forget who) mentioned that
>>Erin had called both her and washisname - Erin's ex
>>who's Nikki's dad.

>Yeah and they used the new revised version where the divorce is Erin's
>fault because she worked long hours and not her snake of a husband's fault
>because he was screwing everything that moved.

You don't recall a few seasons back in which Erin's ex husband was
turned into a saint? During earlier seasons, it was implied that he
might have beaten her but that was dropped.

Yet another episode in which drama is created by lying to the viewer.
Edit's asshole partner gets an all-new backstory which Jaimie hasn't
disclosed to her, even though he wants Edit to fix him. That explanation
should have been given the moment the two of them were assigned as
partners.

Did you ever notice that New York would have no gang crime at all if not
for Anthony's family? Yet another second cousin is mobbed up. He's a
wormy little shit and about 4' 3" but he gets a moment to play hero
during Danny using him as bait to trap a hired hitman. The set up scene
was absurd. Danny has no backup, but after the moronic cousin gets
kidnapped, suddenly there are uniform cops as backup who get the drop on
the bad guys. See, the bad guys had backup! Tiny cousin somehow pushes
enormous Anthony out of the way of a bullet.

Erin is still running for D.A., or not. A political operative comes out
of the woodwork to tell her she took a poll on whether Erin has a
personality. Turns out Erin is a cardboard character on a tv show with
minimal personality, barely adequate to the needs of the script.

Who knew?

Frank gets trolled and ignores Garrett's advice as he's been doing for a
dozen years. Baker's hair looks great as always but no spectacular
clothing.

Re: Blue Bloods "Reality Check", Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoiler

<1160643106.660356479.757999.anim8rfsk-cox.net@news.easynews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=129124&group=rec.arts.tv#129124

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: anim8r...@cox.net (anim8rfsk)
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:34:34 -0700
 by: anim8rfsk - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 05:34 UTC

Adam H. Kerman <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
> anim8rfsk <anim8rfsk@cox.net> wrote:
>> danny burstein <dannyb@panix.com> wrote:
>
>>> No, Nikki didn't appear. But at the Sunday Family
>>> Dinner one of them (I forget who) mentioned that
>>> Erin had called both her and washisname - Erin's ex
>>> who's Nikki's dad.
>
>> Yeah and they used the new revised version where the divorce is Erin's
>> fault because she worked long hours and not her snake of a husband's fault
>> because he was screwing everything that moved.
>
> You don't recall a few seasons back in which Erin's ex husband was
> turned into a saint? During earlier seasons, it was implied that he
> might have beaten her but that was dropped.

I was really hoping that it would be her screwy life with the ex that made
her unelectable.

> Yet another episode in which drama is created by lying to the viewer.
> Edit's asshole partner gets an all-new backstory which Jaimie hasn't
> disclosed to her, even though he wants Edit to fix him. That explanation
> should have been given the moment the two of them were assigned as
> partners.

Yep. It’s not like his deep dark secret wasn’t a matter of public record.

> Did you ever notice that New York would have no gang crime at all if not
> for Anthony's family? Yet another second cousin is mobbed up. He's a
> wormy little shit and about 4' 3" but he gets a moment to play hero
> during Danny using him as bait to trap a hired hitman. The set up scene
> was absurd. Danny has no backup, but after the moronic cousin gets
> kidnapped, suddenly there are uniform cops as backup who get the drop on
> the bad guys. See, the bad guys had backup! Tiny cousin somehow pushes
> enormous Anthony out of the way of a bullet.

Wasn’t there a driver for the surveillance van? You think he’d be back up.
And where the hell was Baez?

> Erin is still running for D.A., or not. A political operative comes out
> of the woodwork to tell her she took a poll on whether Erin has a
> personality. Turns out Erin is a cardboard character on a tv show with
> minimal personality, barely adequate to the needs of the script.
>
> Who knew?

One big ass problem is that Erin and her hot friend are talking about two
different things. Erin is wondering if she should be or could be DA. Hot
friend is wondering if she’s electable. Given that the current DA wasn’t
elected I don’t know why Erin doesn’t charge her with conspiracy to murder,
get rid of the crazy bitch, and hope she gets appointed to the office this
time.

Speaking of her hot friend. The hot friend actress is five years younger.
And it turns out that Erin is five years younger than her actress. So at
least now we know.

> Frank gets trolled and ignores Garrett's advice as he's been doing for a
> dozen years. Baker's hair looks great as always but no spectacular
> clothing.

Her breasts seem to be large and hanging low bordering on matronly.

Next week Henry almost burns down the house and would have died horribly in
the process if Jamie hadn’t stopped by at that exact moment.

What happened to the detail that watch the house?

arts / rec.arts.tv / Blue Bloods, Fri 03-Dec-2021. Nano spoiler