Newsgroups: rec.arts.books
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2022 15:41:59 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: I Celebrate My Beloved
From: ibsham...@gmail.com (Ilya Shambat)
 by: Ilya Shambat - Thu, 28 Jul 2022 22:41 UTC

I celebrate my beloved and that which made her
The impassioned supercharged tenderness of her heart
The inexhaustible treasures of warmth and compassion
The strength that in horror retains beauty and clarity
I celebrate her heart. I celebrate her heart.
I celebrate my beloved and her spiritual masters
Leonardo Da Vinci, Monet, Michelangelo, Jesus
Her gentle wisdom, heavenly softness and ethereal majesty
Her mind focused on the exhalted and beautiful
Her unrelenting passion for the eternal
I celebrate her soul. I celebrate her soul.
I celebrate the sun and the earth, the rain and the trees
The cold perfect magnificence of the universe
The enlightened ecosystemic wisdom of nature
The warm luscious gentleness of woman's body
I celebrate the world. I celebrate the world.
I celebrate human will and individuality
The glorious co-creator within the universe
The seeker of justice and knowledge
The craftsman and fountainhead of progress
I celebrate mankind. I celebrate mankind.
I celebrate my beloved, for she contains all that is beautiful
And in her nature, God and civilization produce the most glorious consummation known to man
That reconciles pieces and gives a unified paradise.
Awaken, my soul, to the majesty of the universe.
Awaken, my soul, to the greatness of human spirit.
Awaken, my soul, to the glory of God.
Awaken, my soul, to the beauty of my beloved.

https://sites.google.com/site/ibshambatpoetry