From: weberm...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Ann Navarro Insults Fat Tubby's Fat Butt and Tubby Jr. Too
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 2021 20:15:11 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Ubiquitous - Sun, 5 Dec 2021 20:15 UTC

edell@post.com wrote

> "Given the Ana Navarro news, I think it� Ts time for a national
conversation about the dangers of Covid-19 & obesity," Donald Trump Jr. wrote
in a tweet sent on Friday after it was revealed that Navarro and fellow host
Sunny Hostin had tested positive for COVID-19.

> "I know that when you are a dimwit with no skill or talent or significant
accomplishments living off your father's fame and name and fortune, you've
gotta draw attention to yourself," Navarro responded on Monday's show. "But,
baby, if you want to have a conversation about COVID and obesity, you could
have had it last October when your elderly, obese father had it."

> "Imagine having a father whose butt is the size of a studio apartment in
New Jersey, and you've got the gall to pick on me," she exclaimed.

> https://thehill.com/homenews/media/574127-navarro-rips-dimwit-trump-jr-on-
the-view-for-covid-19-and-obesity-tweet

> Double LOL.

I fucked Donald Trump Jr. in the ass and he screamed with Joy!