Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 12:42:23 -0800 (PST)
Subject: UBI, Inflation, and Government Debt
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 20:42 UTC

is the real game-changer in the inflation deflation debate mmt or Ubi Universal basic income and putting mind directly into ordinary people's bank accounts. Fisher former fed Vice chair set in August 2019 what you what what Ben Bernanke said back in December 02 what they did last year with helicopter money. It was effectively Ubi yeah we got our inflation as a result of arriving they they ran massive deficit that they gave the money to Consumers the FED monetize those debts instead of the classic definition of helicopter money and we got our inflation at the highest inflation in 30 years so the question we've long been asking this whole time is it will they keep this up how long will it keep it up will they keep it up they need to keep it up give him the debt levels were they are booked but will they. ultimately since money is fungible dollars are fungible as long as the US government is running down for as long as the US government is running deficits and as long as the FED is doing QE that's helicopter money effectively that's basically the government handing money to somebody in the FED monetizing it in some amount. big question is is is on the margin they doing more or less obviously they're doing less I would agree that you be I would take it up a notch probably make it much more inflationary much more effective I think ubi and it is inevitable on some level at some point but you probably need political cover in the form of a crisis and I don't think we're there yet.

Views on China, inflation, “what’s the bond market telling us?”, USD, BTC, & Gold
Nov 24, 2021 Luke Gromen
https://youtu.be/39t7uL7VGZo?t=492

TAGS: political cover in the form of a crisis, covid 19 was a manufactured crisis, helicopter money

arts / rec.arts.tv / UBI, Inflation, and Government Debt