Old age is the harbor of all ills. -- Bion

arts / rec.arts.drwho / Re: Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 Spoilers

SubjectAuthor
* Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 SpoilersDaniel65
`* Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 SpoilersDaniel65
 +* Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 SpoilersIdlehands
 |`* Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 SpoilersDaniel65
 | `- Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 SpoilersDaniel65
 +- Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 SpoilersIdlehands
 `* Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 SpoilersDaniel65
  `- Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 SpoilersDaniel65

1
Re: Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 Spoilers

<tkvmed$21i3e$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=12924&group=rec.arts.drwho#12924

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: Re: Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 Spoilers
Date: Tue, 15 Nov 2022 20:34:09 +1100
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 15 Nov 2022 09:34 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 15/11/22 3:10 am:
> In article <86ff9d54-7213-4d62-aaf2-d4411bf9fbe9n@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbr...@gmail.com <tsbrueni@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Monday, October 24, 2022 at 8:07:09 AM UTC-7, netk...@gmail.com
>> wrote:

>>> Still ,what ajoke!
>>
>> A silly mattress?
>
> That is what you lie on Tim!

Hmm!! Generally speaking/typing, YOU, asswipe, seem to lie all over the
Internet, asswipe!!
--
Daniel

Re: Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 Spoilers

<u69j38$3ina9$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=17446&group=rec.arts.drwho#17446

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 21:14:49 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 11:14 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 16/11/22 2:48 am:

<Snip>

> Luke 18:9-14 (TLB)
>
> 9 Then he told this story to some who boasted of their virtue and
> scorned everyone else:
>
> 10 "Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a proud,
> self-righteous Pharisee, and the other a cheating tax collector. 11
> The proud Pharisee 'prayed' this prayer: 'Thank God, I am not a
> sinner like everyone else, especially like that tax collector over
> there! For I never cheat, I don't commit adultery, 12 I go without
> food twice a week, and I give to God a tenth of everything I earn.'
>
> 13 'But the corrupt tax collector stood at a distance and dared not
> even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed, but beat upon his chest in
> sorrow, exclaiming, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner.' 14 I tell
> you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home forgiven! For the
> proud shall be humbled, but the humble shall be honored."
>
> Idlehands does remind me ofthe Pharisee of Luke 18

> Idlehands and Dr.WTF must be violent pedophiles.

Why 'must' they, asswipe??

Are 'the Pharisee of Luke 18' violent pedophiles, asswipe??
--
Daniel

Re: Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 Spoilers

<u69oto$3je51$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=17456&group=rec.arts.drwho#17456

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 06:54:13 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Tue, 13 Jun 2023 12:54 UTC

On 2023-06-13 5:14 a.m., Daniel65 wrote:
> The Doctor wrote on 16/11/22 2:48 am:
>
> <Snip>
>
>> Luke 18:9-14 (TLB)
>>
>> 9 Then he told this story to some who boasted of their virtue and
>> scorned everyone else:
>>
>> 10 "Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a proud,
>> self-righteous Pharisee, and the other a cheating tax collector. 11
>> The proud Pharisee 'prayed' this prayer: 'Thank God, I am not a
>> sinner like everyone else, especially like that tax collector over
>> there! For I never cheat, I don't commit adultery, 12 I go without
>> food twice a week, and I give to God a tenth of everything I earn.'
>>
>> 13 'But the corrupt tax collector stood at a distance and dared not
>> even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed, but beat upon his chest in
>> sorrow, exclaiming, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner.' 14 I tell
>> you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home forgiven! For the
>> proud shall be humbled, but the humble shall be honored."
>>
>> Idlehands does remind me ofthe Pharisee of Luke 18
>
>> Idlehands and Dr.WTF must be violent pedophiles.
>
> Why 'must' they, asswipe??
>
> Are 'the Pharisee of Luke 18' violent pedophiles, asswipe??

The asswipe continues to propagate his unproven slander and should be
grateful I am not a violent man as he might get a big surprise when he
arrives at his Church one Sunday.

Perhaps a letter to his pastor asking help for him might be in order.

--
"He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his
reason is weak." Michel Eyquem de Montaigne

Re: Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 Spoilers

<u6b481$3p045$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=17457&group=rec.arts.drwho#17457

From: hidefr...@hushmail.com (Idlehands)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2023 19:13:32 -0600
 by: Idlehands - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 01:13 UTC

On 2023-06-13 8:10 a.m., The Doctor wrote:
> In article <u69j38$3ina9$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 16/11/22 2:48 am:
>>
>> <Snip>
>>
>>> Luke 18:9-14 (TLB)
>>>
>>> 9 Then he told this story to some who boasted of their virtue and
>>> scorned everyone else:
>>>
>>> 10 "Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a proud,
>>> self-righteous Pharisee, and the other a cheating tax collector. 11
>>> The proud Pharisee 'prayed' this prayer: 'Thank God, I am not a
>>> sinner like everyone else, especially like that tax collector over
>>> there! For I never cheat, I don't commit adultery, 12 I go without
>>> food twice a week, and I give to God a tenth of everything I earn.'
>>>
>>> 13 'But the corrupt tax collector stood at a distance and dared not
>>> even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed, but beat upon his chest in
>>> sorrow, exclaiming, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner.' 14 I tell
>>> you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home forgiven! For the
>>> proud shall be humbled, but the humble shall be honored."
>>>
>>> Idlehands does remind me ofthe Pharisee of Luke 18
>>
>>> Idlehands and Dr.WTF must be violent pedophiles.
>>
>> Why 'must' they, asswipe??
>>
>> Are 'the Pharisee of Luke 18' violent pedophiles, asswipe??
>> --
>> Daniel
>

> I said Idlehands and his Bum Buddy are violent paedopihles
> !
>
> nice cut-and-lie Idlehands-mouth Dannyboy!

Well asswipe, you said we "must" be and yet you never offer one shred of
proof to support this vile accusation.

Mind you, you claim to be a "Christian" and have never offered on shred
of proof either.

Do you show these posts to mummy? Is she proud of her leech living in
her basement?

--
"He who establishes his argument by noise and command shows that his
reason is weak." Michel Eyquem de Montaigne

Re: Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 Spoilers

<u6ch1s$1jml$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=17466&group=rec.arts.drwho#17466

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2023 23:58:20 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 13:58 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 14/6/23 11:51 am:
> In article <1fe4c2bf-818b-4b7d-ac60-8effc58225can@googlegroups.com>,
> tsbru...@gmail.com <tsbrueni264@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On Tuesday, June 13, 2023 at 5:54:19 AM UTC-7, Idlehands wrote:
>>> The asswipe continues to propagate his unproven slander and
>>> should be grateful I am not a violent man as he might get a big
>>> surprise when he arrives at his Church one Sunday.
>>
>> Or file a defamation lawsuit against him.
>
> 2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed making rec.arts.drwho
> into hell!

Sorry, asswipe, did YOU, asswipe, do a 'Cut-n-Lie' without telling us
readers, asswipe??
--
Daniel

Re: Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 Spoilers

<u6chev$1m3b$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=17467&group=rec.arts.drwho#17467

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 00:05:16 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Wed, 14 Jun 2023 14:05 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 14/6/23 12:10 am:
> In article <u69j38$3ina9$1@dont-email.me>,
> Daniel65 <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 16/11/22 2:48 am:
>>
>> <Snip>
>>
>>> Luke 18:9-14 (TLB)
>>>
>>> 9 Then he told this story to some who boasted of their virtue and
>>> scorned everyone else:
>>>
>>> 10 "Two men went to the Temple to pray. One was a proud,
>>> self-righteous Pharisee, and the other a cheating tax collector. 11
>>> The proud Pharisee 'prayed' this prayer: 'Thank God, I am not a
>>> sinner like everyone else, especially like that tax collector over
>>> there! For I never cheat, I don't commit adultery, 12 I go without
>>> food twice a week, and I give to God a tenth of everything I earn.'
>>>
>>> 13 'But the corrupt tax collector stood at a distance and dared not
>>> even lift his eyes to heaven as he prayed, but beat upon his chest in
>>> sorrow, exclaiming, 'God, be merciful to me, a sinner.' 14 I tell
>>> you, this sinner, not the Pharisee, returned home forgiven! For the
>>> proud shall be humbled, but the humble shall be honored."
>>>
>>> Idlehands does remind me ofthe Pharisee of Luke 18
>>
>>> Idlehands and Dr.WTF must be violent pedophiles.
>>
>> Why 'must' they, a%ipe??
>>
>> Are 'the Pharisee of Luke 18' violent pedophiles, a%ipe??
>
> I said Idlehands and his Bum Buddy are violent paedopihles !

Gee Whiz, YOU, asswipe, must have exception Hearing to hear Idlehands
let alone his 'Bum Buddy', whomever that might be, asswipe!!

> nice cut-and-lie Idlehands-mouth Dannyboy!

How is it not allowed for me, asswipe, to cut text I'm not responding
to, asswipe, but it is absolutely fine for YOU, asswipe, to cut text
YOU, asswipe, choose not to respond to, asswipe (as I've pointed out in
another thread, asswipe??
--
Daniel

Re: Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 Spoilers

<u6f2rr$drh5$2@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=17494&group=rec.arts.drwho#17494

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 23:14:35 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 13:14 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 15/6/23 12:51 am:
> In article <u6ch1s$1jml$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 14/6/23 11:51 am:
>>> In article
>>> <1fe4c2bf-818b-4b7d-ac60-8effc58225can@googlegroups.com>,

>>> 2 of the unholy trinity of radw thus communed making
>>> rec.arts.drwho into hell!
>>>
>> Sorry, asswipe, did YOU, asswipe, do a 'Cut-n-Lie' without telling
>> us readers, asswipe??
>
> Prove otherwise IDlehands-mouth Dannyboy.

AH!! Right!! So YOU, asswipe, are admitting that YOU, asswipe, did!!

Good to know.
--
Daniel

Re: Halloween Apocalypse S13E01 Spoilers

<u6f33i$dt2u$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=17495&group=rec.arts.drwho#17495

From: danie...@nomail.afraid.org (Daniel65)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2023 23:18:41 +1000
 by: Daniel65 - Thu, 15 Jun 2023 13:18 UTC

The Doctor wrote on 15/6/23 12:52 am:
> In article <u6chev$1m3b$1@dont-email.me>, Daniel65
> <daniel47@nomail.afraid.org> wrote:
>> The Doctor wrote on 14/6/23 12:10 am:

>>> I said Idlehands and his Bum Buddy are violent paedopihles !
>>
>> Gee Whiz, YOU, asswipe, must have exception Hearing to hear
>> Idlehands let alone his 'Bum Buddy', whomever that might be,
>> asswipe!!
>>
>>> nice cut-and-lie Idlehands-mouth Dannyboy!
>>>
>> How is it not allowed for me, asswipe, to cut text I'm not
>> responding to, asswipe, but it is absolutely fine for YOU, asswipe,
>> to cut text YOU, asswipe, choose not to respond to, asswipe (as
>> I've pointed out in another thread, asswipe??
>
> Considering the incompletion, it is a cut-and-lie!

Sorry!! YOU, asswipe, committed a "cut-and-lie"!! O.K., good to know!
--
Daniel