Every young man should have a hobby: learning how to handle money is the best one. -- Jack Hurley

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping

SubjectAuthor
* Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not HelpingBTR1701
+- Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not HelpingIan J. Ball
+* Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not HelpingAdam H. Kerman
|+* Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not HelpingBTR1701
||`- Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not HelpingAdam H. Kerman
|`* Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not HelpingThe Horny Goat
| `* Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You'removiePig
|  `- Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not HelpingThe Horny Goat
+* Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not HelpingA Friend
|`- Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not HelpingAdam H. Kerman
`- Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helpingtrotsky

1
Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping

<5PGdnUL3zMnlGjP8nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=129061&group=rec.arts.tv#129061

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 15:58:16 -0600
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 21:58 UTC

"Only 2% of hispanics polled refer to themselves as "latinx", while 40% said
"latinx" bothers or offends them to some degree and 30% said they would be
less likely to support a politician or organization that uses the term."

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/06/hispanic-voters-latinx-term-523776

Latinx, womxn, birthing persons, cisgender... can we stop calling everyone
dumb shit they don't like just because some white liberal trans-testicle
activists think being coddled is a human right?

Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping

<som1s3$uma$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=129062&group=rec.arts.tv#129062

From: IJB...@mac.invalid (Ian J. Ball)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 14:12:19 -0800
 by: Ian J. Ball - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:12 UTC

On 2021-12-06 21:58:16 +0000, BTR1701 said:

> "Only 2% of hispanics polled refer to themselves as "latinx", while 40% said
> "latinx" bothers or offends them to some degree and 30% said they would be
> less likely to support a politician or organization that uses the term."
>
> https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/06/hispanic-voters-latinx-term-523776
>
> Latinx, womxn, birthing persons, cisgender... can we stop calling everyone
> dumb shit they don't like just because some white liberal trans-testicle
> activists think being coddled is a human right?

They're not "liberals" - they're communists/fascists.

Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping

<som3c5$6aa$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=129065&group=rec.arts.tv#129065

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:37:57 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:37 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>"Only 2% of hispanics polled refer to themselves as "latinx", while 40% said
>"latinx" bothers or offends them to some degree and 30% said they would be
>less likely to support a politician or organization that uses the term."

>https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/06/hispanic-voters-latinx-term-523776

Well, yeah, 'cuz it's not a term that a Spanish speaker would use.

Will someone explain to me the claims that Hispanic defames some people,
while Latin American and Latino defame another group? I'm so confused.

>Latinx, womxn, birthing persons, cisgender... can we stop calling everyone
>dumb shit they don't like just because some white liberal trans-testicle
>activists think being coddled is a human right?

What's the term for lactating men?

You forgot "nibling".

Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping

<tM6dnQntzqfWDzP8nZ2dnUU7-UOdnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=129071&group=rec.arts.tv#129071

From: atro...@mac.com (BTR1701)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 16:44:27 -0600
 by: BTR1701 - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:44 UTC

On Dec 6, 2021 at 2:37:57 PM PST, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>
>> "Only 2% of hispanics polled refer to themselves as "latinx", while 40% said
>> "latinx" bothers or offends them to some degree and 30% said they would be
>> less likely to support a politician or organization that uses the term."
>
>> https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/06/hispanic-voters-latinx-term-523776
>
> Well, yeah, 'cuz it's not a term that a Spanish speaker would use.
>
> Will someone explain to me the claims that Hispanic defames some people,
> while Latin American and Latino defame another group? I'm so confused.
>
>> Latinx, womxn, birthing persons, cisgender... can we stop calling everyone
>> dumb shit they don't like just because some white liberal trans-testicle
>> activists think being coddled is a human right?
>
> What's the term for lactating men?

Isn't that "chest-feeding individuals"?

> You forgot "nibling".

Isn't that the offspring of Lord Nibbler?

https://futurama.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Nibbler

Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping

<061220211755536496%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=129073&group=rec.arts.tv#129073

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 17:55:53 -0500
 by: A Friend - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:55 UTC

In article <5PGdnUL3zMnlGjP8nZ2dnUU7-dPNnZ2d@giganews.com>, BTR1701
<atropos@mac.com> wrote:

> white liberal trans-testicle

Now there's a pretty good example of calling people by a bizarre name.
I don't even know what you mean by it. Are people getting testicle
transplants? Are they donating?

You also threw "white liberal" in there as a qualifier. I presume that
was foreplay.

Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping

<som5u7$dtq$3@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=129089&group=rec.arts.tv#129089

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:21:43 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:21 UTC

BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>On Dec 6, 2021 at 2:37:57 PM PST, ""Adam H. Kerman"" <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>>BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>>"Only 2% of hispanics polled refer to themselves as "latinx", while 40% said
>>>"latinx" bothers or offends them to some degree and 30% said they would be
>>>less likely to support a politician or organization that uses the term."

>>>https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/06/hispanic-voters-latinx-term-523776

>>Well, yeah, 'cuz it's not a term that a Spanish speaker would use.

>>Will someone explain to me the claims that Hispanic defames some people,
>>while Latin American and Latino defame another group? I'm so confused.

>>>Latinx, womxn, birthing persons, cisgender... can we stop calling everyone
>>>dumb shit they don't like just because some white liberal trans-testicle
>>>activists think being coddled is a human right?

>>What's the term for lactating men?

>Isn't that "chest-feeding individuals"?

Oh yeah. How could I forget?

Gawd they are never going to stop making fun of us in future, are they?

>>You forgot "nibling".

>Isn't that the offspring of Lord Nibbler?

>https://futurama.fandom.com/wiki/Lord_Nibbler

Hah!

Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping

<som682$dtq$4@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=129090&group=rec.arts.tv#129090

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:26:58 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Mon, 6 Dec 2021 23:26 UTC

A Friend wrote:
>BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:

>>white liberal trans-testicle

>Now there's a pretty good example of calling people by a bizarre name.
>I don't even know what you mean by it. Are people getting testicle
>transplants? Are they donating?

>You also threw "white liberal" in there as a qualifier. I presume that
>was foreplay.

Finally! You're in on the gag.

He's saying that those claiming to be transgendered are men pretending
to be women, never the other way around.

I knew you two could get along.

Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping

<smptqgduc4e6ri8ilc0kc421bod9s6263u@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=129116&group=rec.arts.tv#129116

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2021 20:47:13 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 04:47 UTC

On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:37:57 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
<ahk@chinet.com> wrote:

>BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>Will someone explain to me the claims that Hispanic defames some people,
>while Latin American and Latino defame another group? I'm so confused.

So in other words everything one says is going to offend somebody?
Given where I live there are few Hispanics/Latinos so it's a non issue
but they are hardly unique.

>>Latinx, womxn, birthing persons, cisgender... can we stop calling everyone
>>dumb shit they don't like just because some white liberal trans-testicle
>>activists think being coddled is a human right?
>
>What's the term for lactating men?
>
>You forgot "nibling".

"lactating men"? Depending on what you mean either (a) women or (b)
inebriated males who are drooling

Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping

<16be6ebbd155cc23$1$3213316$8d54264@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=129146&group=rec.arts.tv#129146

Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 03:24:26 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 09:24 UTC

On 12/6/2021 3:58 PM, BTR1701 wrote:
> "Only 2% of hispanics polled refer to themselves as "latinx", while 40% said
> "latinx" bothers or offends them to some degree and 30% said they would be
> less likely to support a politician or organization that uses the term."
>
> https://www.politico.com/news/2021/12/06/hispanic-voters-latinx-term-523776
>
> Latinx, womxn, birthing persons, cisgender... can we stop calling everyone
> dumb shit they don't like just because some white liberal trans-testicle
> activists think being coddled is a human right?

Strange, you don't seem to compare it to the right wing assholes on your
side of the aisle. Almost like you're an abject coward afraid of the
truth. For example, recently uber shithead Madison Cawthorn referred to
women as "earthen vessels," which seems particularly offensive. But for
some reason right wing shitheads have failed to mention it, like you
guys are scared shitless of the facts. Go figure.

Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping

<cbLrJ.123661$ya3.102415@fx38.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=129201&group=rec.arts.tv#129201

Subject: Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're
Not Helping
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2021 10:35:34 -0500
 by: moviePig - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 15:35 UTC

On 12/6/2021 11:47 PM, The Horny Goat wrote:
> On Mon, 6 Dec 2021 22:37:57 -0000 (UTC), "Adam H. Kerman"
> <ahk@chinet.com> wrote:
>
>> BTR1701 <atropos@mac.com> wrote:
>> Will someone explain to me the claims that Hispanic defames some people,
>> while Latin American and Latino defame another group? I'm so confused.
>
> So in other words everything one says is going to offend somebody?
> Given where I live there are few Hispanics/Latinos so it's a non issue
> but they are hardly unique.
>
>>> Latinx, womxn, birthing persons, cisgender... can we stop calling everyone
>>> dumb shit they don't like just because some white liberal trans-testicle
>>> activists think being coddled is a human right?
>>
>> What's the term for lactating men?
>>
>> You forgot "nibling".
>
> "lactating men"? Depending on what you mean either (a) women or (b)
> inebriated males who are drooling

Maybe it's like "raining cats and dogs"...

Re: Hispanic Voters on the White Leftist Invention "Latinx": You're Not Helping

<19hvqg1sn9acl0f26fchh024ei707rvou8@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=129292&group=rec.arts.tv#129292

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 07 Dec 2021 12:34:52 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Tue, 7 Dec 2021 20:34 UTC

On Tue, 7 Dec 2021 10:35:34 -0500, moviePig <pwallace@moviepig.com>
wrote:

>> "lactating men"? Depending on what you mean either (a) women or (b)
>> inebriated males who are drooling
>
>Maybe it's like "raining cats and dogs"...

One of my great memories of fatherhood was saying that phrase and my
daughter immediately saying "raining Minnies and Magics" which were
the name of our dog and cat respectively...both alas now over that
rainbow bridge and with a new dog and cat nearly 20 years later