Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2021 03:06:03 -0600
Subject: Re: YouTube, Instagram Ban Rapper's Anti-Biden "Let's Go Brandon" Song, Still Hits #1 On iTunes
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Wed, 8 Dec 2021 09:06 UTC

On 10/25/2021 10:02 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> On Oct 24, 2021 at 1:39:49 AM PDT, "Ubiquitous" <weberm@polaris.net> wrote:
>
>> Rapper Bryson Gray's song "Let's Go Brandon" was banned Thursday from
>> YouTube for allegedly containing "medical misinformation" and then
>> apparently banned Sunday from Instagram for violating guidelines on
>> "harmful false information."
>>
>> "Let's Go Brandon" has become a viral anti-President Joe Biden saying
>> following a recent NASCAR race, where an NBC reporter claimed fans were
>> cheering on the race winner, Brandon Brown, when they were actually
>> chanting "F*** Joe Biden."
>>
>> "YouTube has banned `Let's Go Brandon' song from YouTube due to
>> `medical information,'" Gray posted to Twitter. "What medical
>> misinformation is in the song? Whoa."
>
> I was right! I predicted we were less than a week away from social media
> platforms banning people for saying "Let's go, Brandon".
>
> As for YouTube's 'medical misinformation'

If you want any credibility, Derpshit, you need to first lend your
august personage to analyze the "media outlets" that have based their
business models on LYING, i.e. Fox News, ONN and Newsmax. If you lack
the BALLS to address these, you really should recuse yourself from the
discussion and/or leave the group.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: YouTube, Instagram Ban Rapper's Anti-Biden "Let's Go Brandon" Song, Still Hits #1 On iTunes