From: ras...@no_spam.com (Ras Tafarian)
Newsgroups: alt.radio.talk,alt.tv.oreilly-factor,rec.arts.tv
Subject: THE_WHITE_HOUSE_\_TRUMP_——►_CHRI
S_CHRISTIE_—_SELF-INFLICTED_OVER
-EATING_FAT_BLOB
Date: Fri, 10 Dec 2021 14:07:45 -1000
 by: Ras Tafarian - Sat, 11 Dec 2021 00:07 UTC

CHRIS CHRISTIE: FORT LEE LANE CLOSURE SCANDAL

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fort_Lee_lane_closure_scandal

The Fort Lee lane closure scandal, also known as the George Washington
Bridge lane closure scandal or Bridgegate, was a political scandal
involving a staff member and political appointees of New Jersey Governor
Chris Christie colluding to create traffic jams in Fort Lee, New Jersey,
by closing lanes at the main toll plazafor the upper level of the
George Washington Bridge.