Life is like a tin of sardines. We're, all of us, looking for the key. -- Beyond the Fringe

arts / rec.arts.tv / If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

SubjectAuthor
* If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China,chromebook test
+* Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete withchromebook test
|`* Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete withchromebook test
| `- Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete withchromebook test
+* Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete withchromebook test
|`* Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete withchromebook test
| `- Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete withchromebook test
`- Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete withchromebook test

1
If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

<2eb90c78-c786-4e1d-9632-bd90e6e62dd7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=130890&group=rec.arts.tv#130890

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 17:15:17 -0800 (PST)
Subject: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China,
what would be the fastest way to get America moving?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 01:15 UTC

If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

"the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#Rebuilding_America's_Defenses_2

Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

<a76658e8-4be3-432b-86cb-c6e3e5bc6b21n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=130899&group=rec.arts.tv#130899

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 17:21:11 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with
China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 01:21 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:15:21 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

> "the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor"
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#Rebuilding_America's_Defenses_2

"Some might ask, how in the world could the Secretary of Defense attack the Pentagon in front of its people? To them I reply, I have no desire to attack the Pentagon" - Donald H. Rumsfeld, Monday, September 10, 2001

"We are not prepared for a pandemic. Trump has rolled back progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. We need leadership that builds public trust, focuses on real threats, and mobilizes the world to stop outbreaks before they reach our shores." - Joe Biden, October 25, 2019

Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

<7fd89f19-f2a3-4374-ab0f-da70e9eb5f55n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=130902&group=rec.arts.tv#130902

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 17:25:36 -0800 (PST)
China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 01:25 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:21:15 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:15:21 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> > If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

> > "the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor"
> >
> > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#Rebuilding_America's_Defenses_2

> "Some might ask, how in the world could the Secretary of Defense attack the Pentagon in front of its people? To them I reply, I have no desire to attack the Pentagon" - Donald H. Rumsfeld, Monday, September 10, 2001

The next day was 9/11

> "We are not prepared for a pandemic. Trump has rolled back progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. We need leadership that builds public trust, focuses on real threats, and mobilizes the world to stop outbreaks before they reach our shores." - Joe Biden, October 25, 2019

The same week 200 US military athletes return to American shores, from Wuhan China

TAGS: shall we play a game?

Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

<dfcfeb02-2945-4c24-84c9-26b99fc040a9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=130904&group=rec.arts.tv#130904

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 17:33:56 -0800 (PST)
China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 01:33 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:25:39 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:21:15 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> > On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:15:21 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> > > If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

> > > "the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor"
> > >
> > > https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#Rebuilding_America's_Defenses_2

> > "Some might ask, how in the world could the Secretary of Defense attack the Pentagon in front of its people? To them I reply, I have no desire to attack the Pentagon" - Donald H. Rumsfeld, Monday, September 10, 2001
> The next day was 9/11

Two weeks later the weaponize anthrax, a biological weapon from a US military base, began killing Americans, and sped the passage of the civil liberty restraining Patriot Act.

> > "We are not prepared for a pandemic. Trump has rolled back progress President Obama and I made to strengthen global health security. We need leadership that builds public trust, focuses on real threats, and mobilizes the world to stop outbreaks before they reach our shores." - Joe Biden, October 25, 2019
> The same week 200 US military athletes return to American shores, from Wuhan China

How many civil liberties have been lost from covid? Want to know the origins of covid? Begin by testing the US military athletes who attended the 2019 Wuhan World Games.

TAGS: Will covid turn out to be another Amerithrax? Test the athletes.

Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

<fe705ff5-2c8b-4d0d-89fc-46dac3d37f99n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=130908&group=rec.arts.tv#130908

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 17:47:35 -0800 (PST)
China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 01:47 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:15:21 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

mime might consider injecting an athlete with a biological weapon, put them on a 12 hour flight to Wuhan, then wait for the magic to happen, but that's just the workings of the mad mind of the mime

Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

<d443d18c-3fde-4904-b1cf-4c261c87dad9n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=130909&group=rec.arts.tv#130909

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 17:56:27 -0800 (PST)
China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 01:56 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:47:37 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:15:21 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> > If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

> mime might consider injecting an athlete with a biological weapon, put them on a 12 hour flight to Wuhan, then wait for the magic to happen, but that's just the workings of the mad mind of the mime

Are there people in the US government this depraved? Have you forgotten? Have you forgotten the lies and obfuscations of 9/11? Have you forgotten the lies leading up to the Iraq invasion? Have you forgotten where the Amerithrax got its name? Who would weaponize a biological agent to motivate the US populace to arm itself against an adversary? Have you forgotten already in 20 short years?

HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?

Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

<3837f496-681f-4e12-875b-a1c7660450b6n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=130910&group=rec.arts.tv#130910

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2021 18:10:13 -0800 (PST)
China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Wed, 15 Dec 2021 02:10 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:56:29 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:47:37 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> > On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:15:21 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> > > If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?
>
> > mime might consider injecting an athlete with a biological weapon, put them on a 12 hour flight to Wuhan, then wait for the magic to happen, but that's just the workings of the mad mind of the mime

> Are there people in the US government this depraved? Have you forgotten? Have you forgotten the lies and obfuscations of 9/11? Have you forgotten the lies leading up to the Iraq invasion? Have you forgotten where the Amerithrax got its name? Who would weaponize a biological agent to motivate the US populace to arm itself against an adversary? Have you forgotten already in 20 short years?

> HAVE YOU FORGOTTEN?

"I believe there are others involved, either as accessories before or accessories after the fact. I believe that there are others out there, I believe there are others who could be charged with murder." - Sen. Patrick Leahy, D-Vt.

https://groups.google.com/g/rec.arts.tv/c/bEwXOoLUjms/m/2a5UyNqVCAAJ

Re: If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

<cfd82a7b-e3c6-43c3-8a19-8793c12edcd7n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=138605&group=rec.arts.tv#138605

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2022 17:18:26 -0800 (PST)
China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Thu, 20 Jan 2022 01:18 UTC

On Tuesday, December 14, 2021 at 8:15:21 PM UTC-5, chromebook test wrote:
> If you only had 10 years to rebuild America to compete with China, what would be the fastest way to get America moving?

> "the process of transformation, even if it brings revolutionary change, is likely to be a long one, absent some catastrophic and catalyzing event – like a new Pearl Harbor"
>
> https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_for_the_New_American_Century#Rebuilding_America's_Defenses_2

-- bump --