From: art...@munged.invalid (Arthur T.)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.sf.science
Subject: "No one could have imagined"
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2022 22:44:09 -0400
 by: Arthur T. - Sat, 13 Aug 2022 02:44 UTC

A quote from Jessica Rosenworcel, chairwoman of the FCC:

"No one imagined commercial space tourism taking hold, no one
believed crowd-funded satellites and mega constellations at low earth
orbit were possible, and no one could have conceived of the sheer
popularity of space entrepreneurship."

No one?

(Maybe this should have been posted to RASFW, but I don't hang out
there, and I hope this is close enough to being on topic here.)

--
Arthur T. - ar23hur "at" pobox "dot" com