Newsgroups: rec.arts.books
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2022 18:46:52 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Wife Beater's Paradise
From: ibsham...@gmail.com (Ilya Shambat)
 by: Ilya Shambat - Fri, 12 Aug 2022 01:46 UTC

Based on Gangsta's Paradise by Coolio

As I walk down the hallways of the family court
I look at liberty and realize that there's none left
Because they've been lying and blasting so long
That even judges think that women's minds are gone
But they don't put away the men who deserve it
They treat women like trash and they say it's unheard of
You better watch what you claim and say
Or your child will be taken away
I really hate to trip but I gotta loc
As they croak, I see her up in pistol smoke, fool
She's the kind of girl they want to kill
Left a brute to live and follow her will.

Been spending most our lives living in wife beater's paradise
Keep spending most our lives living in wife beater's paradise
Been spending most our lives living in wife beater's paradise
Keep spending most our lives living in wife beater's paradise.

Look at the situation they got ladies facing
Damned if they're leaving, damned if they're staying
So they gotta silence their screams
Pretending they're living the family dream.
If she's educated and with money on her mind
She gets smashed in the head with a chair through her eye
And a loc'd out gangsta set trippin' banger
Will come with his homies, so don't arouse his anger.
Death is only just a heartbeat away
Living this way, what can I say?
She's 28, will she see 29?
The way things are going I don't know.

Tell me why are they so blind to know
It's their daughters' rights they ruin so
Tell me why are they so blind to know
It's their daughters' lives they ruin so.

Lying and the beating, beating and the lying,
Women are in daily hell and many dying
It always happens when nobody's looking
It happens in the kitchen but they don't smell what's cooking
They say they gotta learn, but nobody's there to teach them,
If they understand it, then how can they reach them?
I guess they can't I guess they won't
I guess their lives are out of luck fool.