From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Subject: [Semi-OT News] Disney+ raises prices in New Zealand
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 09:16:36 +1300
 by: Your Name - Mon, 21 Nov 2022 20:16 UTC

More evidence that Doctor Who will be losing viewers thanks to the
switch to Disney+.

Disney is again greedily raising the price for Disney+ subscriptions
here in New Zealand ... the third time in the three years it's been
available here. Their excuse is because they have so much content,
translation: we've now got Doctor Who added to other big franchises,
and want to screw our subscribers for even more money. :-\

Re: [Semi-OT News] Disney+ raises prices in New Zealand

<tlhcec$10oo$1@gioia.aioe.org>

 copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=13259&group=rec.arts.drwho#13259

From: YourN...@YourISP.com (Your Name)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.drwho
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2022 15:33:48 +1300
 by: Your Name - Tue, 22 Nov 2022 02:33 UTC

On 2022-11-22 00:55:47 +0000, tsbr...@gmail.com said:
> On Monday, November 21, 2022 at 12:16:38 PM UTC-8, Your Name wrote:
>> More evidence that Doctor Who will be losing viewers thanks to the
>> switch to Disney+.
>>
>> Disney is again greedily raising the price for Disney+ subscriptions
>> here in New Zealand ... the third time in the three years it's been
>> available here. Their excuse is because they have so much content,
>> translation: we've now got Doctor Who added to other big franchises,
>> and want to screw our subscribers for even more money. :-\
>
> I assume that this is unrelated to wokeness!

Not quite unrelated. Thanks to the moron "Politically Correct" brigade,
everyone now as to be paid 'minimum wage' *and* everyone have to be
paid the some as everyone else 'doing the same job', *and* they have to
employ a set quota of genders / ethnicities (rather than teh best
person for the job) ... which means businesses are paying out more, so
they have to raise their prices.