After all is said and done, a hell of a lot more is said than done.

arts / rec.arts.tv / Pillow Man!

SubjectAuthor
* Pillow Man!trotsky
`* Re: Pillow Man!A Friend
 +* Re: Pillow Man!The Horny Goat
 |`* Re: Pillow Man!A Friend
 | `* Re: Pillow Man!The Horny Goat
 |  `* Re: Pillow Man!Micky DuPree
 |   `- Re: Pillow Man!The Horny Goat
 +- Re: Pillow Man!trotsky
 `* Re: Pillow Man!Micky DuPree
  +* Re: Pillow Man!A Friend
  |+* Re: Pillow Man!RichA
  ||`- Re: Pillow Man!trotsky
  |`- Re: Pillow Man!moviePig
  `- Re: Pillow Man!BTR1701

1
Pillow Man!

<sqk1bo$u34$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=133737&group=rec.arts.tv#133737

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Pillow Man!
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 04:23:51 -0600
 by: trotsky - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 10:23 UTC

From Twitter:

Ron Filipkowski
@RonFilipkowski

Mike Lindell announced today that he has a brand new, blockbuster
lawsuit with new evidence that is going to get Trump reinstated. When
Bannon asks him when this is going to get to court, for the 50th time in
2021 he says, “in two weeks.”

Re: Pillow Man!

<301220210649043185%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=133744&group=rec.arts.tv#133744

Subject: Re: Pillow Man!
From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 06:49:04 -0500
 by: A Friend - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 11:49 UTC

In article <sqk1bo$u34$1@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
wrote:

> From Twitter:
>
> Ron Filipkowski
> @RonFilipkowski
>
> Mike Lindell announced today that he has a brand new, blockbuster
> lawsuit with new evidence that is going to get Trump reinstated. When
> Bannon asks him when this is going to get to court, for the 50th time in
> 2021 he says, ³in two weeks.²

The Pillow Guy is hilarious. For instance, how does one get a former
president "reinstated"? He just shows up at the WH and rings the
doorbell?

Re: Pillow Man!

<cv2ssg582tnhss54slqp7r6k3c7m9snuul@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=133828&group=rec.arts.tv#133828

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 11:44:15 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 19:44 UTC

On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 06:49:04 -0500, A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:

>In article <sqk1bo$u34$1@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
>wrote:
>
>> From Twitter:
>>
>> Ron Filipkowski
>> @RonFilipkowski
>>
>> Mike Lindell announced today that he has a brand new, blockbuster
>> lawsuit with new evidence that is going to get Trump reinstated. When
>> Bannon asks him when this is going to get to court, for the 50th time in
>> 2021 he says, ³in two weeks.²
>

>The Pillow Guy is hilarious. For instance, how does one get a former
>president "reinstated"? He just shows up at the WH and rings the
>doorbell?

Has there been a president other than Grover Cleveland to manage that
feat? (non-adjacent presidencies I mean?)

Re: Pillow Man!

<16c5a3ae0c39a627$1$3804014$4ed50460@news.newsdemon.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=133841&group=rec.arts.tv#133841

Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 14:53:21 -0600
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
 by: trotsky - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 20:53 UTC

On 12/30/2021 5:49 AM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <sqk1bo$u34$1@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
> wrote:
>
>> From Twitter:
>>
>> Ron Filipkowski
>> @RonFilipkowski
>>
>> Mike Lindell announced today that he has a brand new, blockbuster
>> lawsuit with new evidence that is going to get Trump reinstated. When
>> Bannon asks him when this is going to get to court, for the 50th time in
>> 2021 he says, ³in two weeks.²
>

> The Pillow Guy is hilarious. For instance, how does one get a former
> president "reinstated"? He just shows up at the WH and rings the
> doorbell?

I think he thinks he's going to magically get a case to go to SCOTUS and
it will happen. None of that is remotely true of course. He's just
batshit crazy like most of the right wing.

Re: Pillow Man!

<301220211801187721%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=133857&group=rec.arts.tv#133857

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 18:01:18 -0500
 by: A Friend - Thu, 30 Dec 2021 23:01 UTC

In article <cv2ssg582tnhss54slqp7r6k3c7m9snuul@4ax.com>, The Horny Goat
<lcraver@home.ca> wrote:

> On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 06:49:04 -0500, A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:
>
> >In article <sqk1bo$u34$1@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
> >wrote:
> >
> >> From Twitter:
> >>
> >> Ron Filipkowski
> >> @RonFilipkowski
> >>
> >> Mike Lindell announced today that he has a brand new, blockbuster
> >> lawsuit with new evidence that is going to get Trump reinstated. When
> >> Bannon asks him when this is going to get to court, for the 50th time in
> >> 2021 he says, ³in two weeks.²
> >

> >The Pillow Guy is hilarious. For instance, how does one get a former
> >president "reinstated"? He just shows up at the WH and rings the
> >doorbell?
>
> Has there been a president other than Grover Cleveland to manage that
> feat? (non-adjacent presidencies I mean?)

No. It's never happened again.

Adding to the madness: Grover Cleveland is always counted as the 22nd
and 24th president. This continues to annoy some people. In 1933,
FDR's inauguration medal was struck and counted him as if Cleveland had
served only once, and wasn't the Duo Damsel of the presidency. It
didn't stick.

Re: Pillow Man!

<sl6tsghgpru5702ag802uv5gihtgvuj3ks@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=133941&group=rec.arts.tv#133941

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 30 Dec 2021 21:57:32 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 05:57 UTC

On Thu, 30 Dec 2021 18:01:18 -0500, A Friend <nope@noway.com> wrote:

>In article <cv2ssg582tnhss54slqp7r6k3c7m9snuul@4ax.com>, The Horny Goat
><lcraver@home.ca> wrote:
>
>> >The Pillow Guy is hilarious. For instance, how does one get a former
>> >president "reinstated"? He just shows up at the WH and rings the
>> >doorbell?
>>
>> Has there been a president other than Grover Cleveland to manage that
>> feat? (non-adjacent presidencies I mean?)
>

>No. It's never happened again.
>
>Adding to the madness: Grover Cleveland is always counted as the 22nd
>and 24th president. This continues to annoy some people. In 1933,
>FDR's inauguration medal was struck and counted him as if Cleveland had
>served only once, and wasn't the Duo Damsel of the presidency. It
>didn't stick.

I think he was the only one. TR tried but couldn't and don't think
there were any 2 non-contiguous term presidents before Cleveland.

My grandfather (the would be federal politician) ensured I knew all
the Canadian prime ministers, my American father made me learn the
presidents and since I both had a good memory and was interested in
politics as a young teenager had no problems making most of them
happy.

Not sure I could do it now but if you gave me a list of all the
presidents and VPs I could sort them into both categories and get it
nearly 100% right from memory. And men who were both (ex. Nixon and
LBJ) I wouldn't flub on those though might flub on the 1810-1850
presidents (e.g. between Jackson and Lincoln)

Re: Pillow Man!

<srood5$lu$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136852&group=rec.arts.tv#136852

From: MDuP...@theworld.com.snip.to.reply (Micky DuPree)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:37:57 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Micky DuPree - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:37 UTC

The Horny Goat <lcraver@home.ca> writes:

> Not sure I could do it now but if you gave me a list of all the
> presidents and VPs I could sort them into both categories and get it
> nearly 100% right from memory. And men who were both (ex. Nixon and
> LBJ) I wouldn't flub on those though might flub on the 1810-1850
> presidents (e.g. between Jackson and Lincoln)

That's my weakest era, too, but if you can actually get the VPs right,
then your list-fu is awesome. I can only remember the ones from when I
was alive and the ones who eventually became president. I'm even having
some trouble with the VP candidates on the tickets that didn't make it
while I've been alive, which is embarrassing.

Oh, wait. I can't remember Potatoe Guy. I just remember Lloyd Bentsen
telling him, "You, Senator, are no Jack Kennedy." I'm not going to look
him up, though, because I know I know that guy's name. In my dotage, my
brain has turned into a research library, where I have to submit a call
slip for the info I want, and the clerk tells me they're understaffed,
but they'll bring it out to my desk when they can. So I wake up at
oh-dark-thirty in the morning and suddenly the datum is there at my
fingertips.

-Micky

Re: Pillow Man!

<srp45b$kd7$1@pcls7.std.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136854&group=rec.arts.tv#136854

From: MDuP...@theworld.com.snip.to.reply (Micky DuPree)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 11:58:35 +0000 (UTC)
 by: Micky DuPree - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 11:58 UTC

A Friend <nope@noway.com> writes:

> In article <sqk1bo$u34$1@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
> wrote:

>> Mike Lindell announced today that he has a brand new, blockbuster
>> lawsuit with new evidence that is going to get Trump reinstated. When
>> Bannon asks him when this is going to get to court, for the 50th time
>> in 2021 he says, ?in two weeks.?
>
> The Pillow Guy is hilarious. For instance, how does one get a former
> president "reinstated"? He just shows up at the WH and rings the
> doorbell?

Either he's just talking crap about how they're going to impose their
will on the country unconstitutionally, or else it's another case of his
school didn't teach civics or American govt. There is no mechanism to
accomplish this goal.

I have a fairly intelligent but narrowly focused acquaintance on the
left that insisted that after the FBI investigated the Russian
interference in the 2016 election, Trump was going to prison and Clinton
would get the presidency by default. I explained to her that the U.S.
presidency isn't like Miss America, where the runner-up gets the title
if the original winner is somehow disqualified.

Evidently this kind of thinking was making the rounds, and I remember
Clinton going on talk shows and disabusing people of the idea, because
there is no constitutional provision for invalidating the results of an
election due to foreign interference. It's possible for the
interference to rise to the level of illegality, at which point it could
be prosecuted, but there is no constitutional remedy for an
illegitimately elected president except for impeachment and conviction.
Even if you ignore the infamous memo that says you can't subject a
sitting president to criminal prosecution, and by strange machinations
you managed to charge, try, convict, and imprison the POTUS, he'd still
be the POTUS unless the 25th Amendment was successfully invoked.

-Micky

Re: Pillow Man!

<130120220804158434%nope@noway.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136881&group=rec.arts.tv#136881

From: nop...@noway.com (A Friend)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:04:15 -0500
 by: A Friend - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 13:04 UTC

In article <srp45b$kd7$1@pcls7.std.com>, Micky DuPree
<MDuPree@theworld.com.snip.to.reply> wrote:

> A Friend <nope@noway.com> writes:
>
> > In article <sqk1bo$u34$1@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
> > wrote:
>
> >> Mike Lindell announced today that he has a brand new, blockbuster
> >> lawsuit with new evidence that is going to get Trump reinstated. When
> >> Bannon asks him when this is going to get to court, for the 50th time
> >> in 2021 he says, ?in two weeks.?
> >
> > The Pillow Guy is hilarious. For instance, how does one get a former
> > president "reinstated"? He just shows up at the WH and rings the
> > doorbell?
>
> Either he's just talking crap about how they're going to impose their
> will on the country unconstitutionally, or else it's another case of his
> school didn't teach civics or American govt. There is no mechanism to
> accomplish this goal.
>
> I have a fairly intelligent but narrowly focused acquaintance on the
> left that insisted that after the FBI investigated the Russian
> interference in the 2016 election, Trump was going to prison and Clinton
> would get the presidency by default. I explained to her that the U.S.
> presidency isn't like Miss America, where the runner-up gets the title
> if the original winner is somehow disqualified.
>
> Evidently this kind of thinking was making the rounds, and I remember
> Clinton going on talk shows and disabusing people of the idea, because
> there is no constitutional provision for invalidating the results of an
> election due to foreign interference. It's possible for the
> interference to rise to the level of illegality, at which point it could
> be prosecuted, but there is no constitutional remedy for an
> illegitimately elected president except for impeachment and conviction.
> Even if you ignore the infamous memo that says you can't subject a
> sitting president to criminal prosecution, and by strange machinations
> you managed to charge, try, convict, and imprison the POTUS, he'd still
> be the POTUS unless the 25th Amendment was successfully invoked.
>
> -Micky

Well done on all of that. I'm not one of the people who goes running
to Pillow Man for a Civics 101 lecture. Shoot, I wouldn't run to him
for a pillow, either.

Re: Pillow Man!

<SaqdnTBY0q533n38nZ2dnUU7-SPNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136892&group=rec.arts.tv#136892

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 09:23:22 -0600
 by: BTR1701 - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 15:23 UTC

Micky DuPree <MDuPree@theworld.com.snip.to.reply> wrote:
> A Friend <nope@noway.com> writes:
>
>> In article <sqk1bo$u34$1@gioia.aioe.org>, trotsky <gmsingh@email.com>
>> wrote:
>
>>> Mike Lindell announced today that he has a brand new, blockbuster
>>> lawsuit with new evidence that is going to get Trump reinstated. When
>>> Bannon asks him when this is going to get to court, for the 50th time
>>> in 2021 he says, ?in two weeks.?
>>
>> The Pillow Guy is hilarious. For instance, how does one get a former
>> president "reinstated"? He just shows up at the WH and rings the
>> doorbell?
>
> Either he's just talking crap about how they're going to impose their
> will on the country unconstitutionally, or else it's another case of his
> school didn't teach civics or American govt. There is no mechanism to
> accomplish this goal.
>
> I have a fairly intelligent but narrowly focused acquaintance on the
> left that insisted that after the FBI investigated the Russian
> interference in the 2016 election, Trump was going to prison and Clinton
> would get the presidency by default. I explained to her that the U.S.
> presidency isn't like Miss America, where the runner-up gets the title
> if the original winner is somehow disqualified.
>
> Evidently this kind of thinking was making the rounds, and I remember
> Clinton going on talk shows and disabusing people of the idea, because
> there is no constitutional provision for invalidating the results of an
> election due to foreign interference. It's possible for the
> interference to rise to the level of illegality, at which point it could
> be prosecuted, but there is no constitutional remedy for an
> illegitimately elected president except for impeachment and conviction.
> Even if you ignore the infamous memo that says you can't subject a
> sitting president to criminal prosecution, and by strange machinations
> you managed to charge, try, convict, and imprison the POTUS, he'd still
> be the POTUS unless the 25th Amendment was successfully invoked.

There was a Louisiana governor who was convicted of corruption and famously
served out his term from a prison cell because his party controlled the
legislature and refused to remove him from office.

Re: Pillow Man!

<97ed77ed-d897-43a8-a709-2be7bdb464e8n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136895&group=rec.arts.tv#136895

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 07:40:44 -0800 (PST)
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 15:40 UTC

On Thursday, 13 January 2022 at 08:04:22 UTC-5, A Friend wrote:
> In article <srp45b$kd7$1...@pcls7.std.com>, Micky DuPree
> <MDu...@theworld.com.snip.to.reply> wrote:
>
> > A Friend <no...@noway.com> writes:

> > > The Pillow Guy is hilarious. For instance, how does one get a former
> > > president "reinstated"? He just shows up at the WH and rings the
> > > doorbell?
> >
> > Either he's just talking crap about how they're going to impose their
> > will on the country unconstitutionally, or else it's another case of his
> > school didn't teach civics or American govt. There is no mechanism to
> > accomplish this goal.
> >
> > I have a fairly intelligent but narrowly focused acquaintance on the
> > left that insisted that after the FBI investigated the Russian
> > interference in the 2016 election, Trump was going to prison and Clinton
> > would get the presidency by default. I explained to her that the U.S.
> > presidency isn't like Miss America, where the runner-up gets the title
> > if the original winner is somehow disqualified.
> >
> > Evidently this kind of thinking was making the rounds, and I remember
> > Clinton going on talk shows and disabusing people of the idea, because
> > there is no constitutional provision for invalidating the results of an
> > election due to foreign interference. It's possible for the
> > interference to rise to the level of illegality, at which point it could
> > be prosecuted, but there is no constitutional remedy for an
> > illegitimately elected president except for impeachment and conviction.
> > Even if you ignore the infamous memo that says you can't subject a
> > sitting president to criminal prosecution, and by strange machinations
> > you managed to charge, try, convict, and imprison the POTUS, he'd still
> > be the POTUS unless the 25th Amendment was successfully invoked.
> >
> > -Micky
> Well done on all of that. I'm not one of the people who goes running
> to Pillow Man for a Civics 101 lecture. Shoot, I wouldn't run to him
> for a pillow, either.

Yes, because one has everything to do with the other.

Re: Pillow Man!

<jZXDJ.222002$np6.200223@fx46.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136902&group=rec.arts.tv#136902

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 10:57:02 -0500
 by: moviePig - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 15:57 UTC

On 1/13/2022 8:04 AM, A Friend wrote:
> In article <srp45b$kd7$1@pcls7.std.com>, Micky DuPree
> <MDuPree@theworld.com.snip.to.reply> wrote:
>
>> A Friend <nope@noway.com> writes:

>>> The Pillow Guy is hilarious. For instance, how does one get a former
>>> president "reinstated"? He just shows up at the WH and rings the
>>> doorbell?
>>
>> Either he's just talking crap about how they're going to impose their
>> will on the country unconstitutionally, or else it's another case of his
>> school didn't teach civics or American govt. There is no mechanism to
>> accomplish this goal.
>>
>> I have a fairly intelligent but narrowly focused acquaintance on the
>> left that insisted that after the FBI investigated the Russian
>> interference in the 2016 election, Trump was going to prison and Clinton
>> would get the presidency by default. I explained to her that the U.S.
>> presidency isn't like Miss America, where the runner-up gets the title
>> if the original winner is somehow disqualified.
>>
>> Evidently this kind of thinking was making the rounds, and I remember
>> Clinton going on talk shows and disabusing people of the idea, because
>> there is no constitutional provision for invalidating the results of an
>> election due to foreign interference. It's possible for the
>> interference to rise to the level of illegality, at which point it could
>> be prosecuted, but there is no constitutional remedy for an
>> illegitimately elected president except for impeachment and conviction.
>> Even if you ignore the infamous memo that says you can't subject a
>> sitting president to criminal prosecution, and by strange machinations
>> you managed to charge, try, convict, and imprison the POTUS, he'd still
>> be the POTUS unless the 25th Amendment was successfully invoked.
>>
>> -Micky
>

> Well done on all of that. I'm not one of the people who goes running
> to Pillow Man for a Civics 101 lecture. Shoot, I wouldn't run to him
> for a pillow, either.

In my increasingly challenged phonetic recall, 'pillow man' has actually
begun to merge with 'pillock'...

Re: Pillow Man!

<1ib1ugtq0330ud84nhqbu887i6ah5tn0u1@4ax.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136982&group=rec.arts.tv#136982

From: lcra...@home.ca (The Horny Goat)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 14:58:20 -0800
 by: The Horny Goat - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 22:58 UTC

On Thu, 13 Jan 2022 08:37:57 +0000 (UTC),
MDuPree@theworld.com.snip.to.reply (Micky DuPree) wrote:

>Oh, wait. I can't remember Potatoe Guy. I just remember Lloyd Bentsen
>telling him, "You, Senator, are no Jack Kennedy." I'm not going to look
>him up, though, because I know I know that guy's name. In my dotage, my
>brain has turned into a research library, where I have to submit a call
>slip for the info I want, and the clerk tells me they're understaffed,
>but they'll bring it out to my desk when they can. So I wake up at
>oh-dark-thirty in the morning and suddenly the datum is there at my
>fingertips.

Alas Dan Quayle we hardly knew you......what a dumbass for going head
to head on spelling with a top 10 national spelling be competitor -
clearly shoulda known better. National guesstimates on his IQ suddenly
dropped 40 points after that incident!

Re: Pillow Man!

<srqc0v$1i5h$2@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136992&group=rec.arts.tv#136992

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2022 17:18:55 -0600
 by: trotsky - Thu, 13 Jan 2022 23:18 UTC

On 1/13/2022 9:40 AM, RichA wrote:
> On Thursday, 13 January 2022 at 08:04:22 UTC-5, A Friend wrote:
>> In article <srp45b$kd7$1...@pcls7.std.com>, Micky DuPree
>> <MDu...@theworld.com.snip.to.reply> wrote:

>>> Either he's just talking crap about how they're going to impose their
>>> will on the country unconstitutionally, or else it's another case of his
>>> school didn't teach civics or American govt. There is no mechanism to
>>> accomplish this goal.
>>>
>>> I have a fairly intelligent but narrowly focused acquaintance on the
>>> left that insisted that after the FBI investigated the Russian
>>> interference in the 2016 election, Trump was going to prison and Clinton
>>> would get the presidency by default. I explained to her that the U.S.
>>> presidency isn't like Miss America, where the runner-up gets the title
>>> if the original winner is somehow disqualified.
>>>
>>> Evidently this kind of thinking was making the rounds, and I remember
>>> Clinton going on talk shows and disabusing people of the idea, because
>>> there is no constitutional provision for invalidating the results of an
>>> election due to foreign interference. It's possible for the
>>> interference to rise to the level of illegality, at which point it could
>>> be prosecuted, but there is no constitutional remedy for an
>>> illegitimately elected president except for impeachment and conviction.
>>> Even if you ignore the infamous memo that says you can't subject a
>>> sitting president to criminal prosecution, and by strange machinations
>>> you managed to charge, try, convict, and imprison the POTUS, he'd still
>>> be the POTUS unless the 25th Amendment was successfully invoked.
>>>
>>> -Micky
>> Well done on all of that. I'm not one of the people who goes running
>> to Pillow Man for a Civics 101 lecture. Shoot, I wouldn't run to him
>> for a pillow, either.
>
> Yes, because one has everything to do with the other.

How many of his pillows do you have, weasel?