From: sei...@eilertech.com (Scott Eiler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Subject: SW10/WWW: Powernaut 1992 #15: My Eye Should Watch These Also...
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2022 02:11:34 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Scott Eiler - Tue, 25 Jan 2022 02:11 UTC

I advertise this maxi-series in the usual places now, except on my
personal Facebook feed only to those friends who feel compelled to share
their word puzzle results with me.

.... Anyway, Powernaut 1992 "Romance and Death" is getting into its
Romance gear. But what's that in the distance, with the big shiny
weapons? And what happens to Romance with that coming? I guess we'll
find out next week - and it might not be what you think.

http://www.eilertech.com/stories/powernaut/1992b.htm#15

Bonus Section: 2005 Reprint Commentary from Wyatt Ferguson! The Eye of
Satan Sleeps

This strip shows Auge von Shaitan, handler of the Eye of Satan, going to
sleep. He released Satan's Eye to watch the world for him in the
meantime. Apparently the Eye went to sleep too. It did not notice one
of its targets, the Powernaut, envisioning his power. If something is
envisioned, the Eye can see it. But it was asleep... That's almost
human! I'd guess it went to sleep around the time that Our Lovers were
hanging around playground equipment which is the height of entertainment
for that part of the Jersey Shore.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal. From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.