From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Donald Trump denies humanitarian parole to Afghans targeted by the Taliban
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 19:05:02 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 19:05 UTC

God damn Donald Trump and his evil xenophobic policies to keep
foreigners from settling in the United States, even temporarily.

This never happened to Iraqi refugees targeted for retaliation by the
Iraqi government because they had assisted the United States Army while
Obama was president, and the Biden administration is super sensitive to
the plight of victims of dictatorial regimes.

Hundreds of Afghans denied humanitarian entry into US
By PHILIP MARCELO and AMY TAXIN
AP
https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-immigration-massachusetts-kabul-taliban-8ea41eef2c1e1735d748fcb796faccab

Re: Donald Trump denies humanitarian parole to Afghans targeted by the Taliban

<sqnomv$h39$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134084&group=rec.arts.tv#134084

From: no_offli...@example.com (Rhino)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Donald Trump denies humanitarian parole to Afghans targeted by
the Taliban
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 15:20:46 -0500
 by: Rhino - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:20 UTC

On 2021-12-31 2:05 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:
> God damn Donald Trump and his evil xenophobic policies to keep
> foreigners from settling in the United States, even temporarily.
>
> This never happened to Iraqi refugees targeted for retaliation by the
> Iraqi government because they had assisted the United States Army while
> Obama was president, and the Biden administration is super sensitive to
> the plight of victims of dictatorial regimes.
>
> Hundreds of Afghans denied humanitarian entry into US
> By PHILIP MARCELO and AMY TAXIN
> AP
> https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-immigration-massachusetts-kabul-taliban-8ea41eef2c1e1735d748fcb796faccab

You're being sarcastic, right? Trump isn't even mentioned in the article
while the current President *is*....

--
Rhino

Re: Donald Trump denies humanitarian parole to Afghans targeted by the Taliban

<sqnpdg$i5g$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134087&group=rec.arts.tv#134087

From: ahk...@chinet.com (Adam H. Kerman)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
the Taliban
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:32:48 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Adam H. Kerman - Fri, 31 Dec 2021 20:32 UTC

>On 2021-12-31 2:05 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

>>God damn Donald Trump and his evil xenophobic policies to keep
>>foreigners from settling in the United States, even temporarily.

>>This never happened to Iraqi refugees targeted for retaliation by the
>>Iraqi government because they had assisted the United States Army while
>>Obama was president, and the Biden administration is super sensitive to
>>the plight of victims of dictatorial regimes.

>>Hundreds of Afghans denied humanitarian entry into US
>>By PHILIP MARCELO and AMY TAXIN
>>AP
>>https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-immigration-massachusetts-kabul-taliban-8ea41eef2c1e1735d748fcb796faccab

>You're being sarcastic, right? Trump isn't even mentioned in the article
>while the current President *is*....

It's impossible for me to tell. I read the article. It was absolutely
clear to me that the Trump administration had not ended.

Re: Donald Trump denies humanitarian parole to Afghans targeted by the Taliban

<Iqmdneaqbs1ZVVL8nZ2dnUU7-d2dnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134169&group=rec.arts.tv#134169

Followup: alt.troll.adam-h-kerman
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
the Taliban
From: web...@polaris.net (Ubiquitous)
Followup-to: alt.troll.adam-h-kerman
Date: Fri, 31 Dec 2021 22:21:29 -0500
 by: Ubiquitous - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 03:21 UTC

ahk@chinet.com wrote:
> Rhino <no_offline_contact@example.com> wrote:
>> On 2021-12-31 2:05 PM, Adam H. Kerman wrote:

>>>God damn Donald Trump and his evil xenophobic policies to keep
>>>foreigners from settling in the United States, even temporarily.
>>>
>>>This never happened to Iraqi refugees targeted for retaliation by the
>>>Iraqi government because they had assisted the United States Army while
>>>Obama was president, and the Biden administration is super sensitive to
>>>the plight of victims of dictatorial regimes.
>>>
>>>Hundreds of Afghans denied humanitarian entry into US
>>>By PHILIP MARCELO and AMY TAXIN
>>>AP
>>>https://apnews.com/article/afghanistan-immigration-massachusetts-kabul-taliban-8ea41eef2c1e1735d748fcb796faccab
>
>>You're being sarcastic, right? Trump isn't even mentioned in the article
>>while the current President *is*....
>
>It's impossible for me to tell. I read the article. It was absolutely
>clear to me that the Trump administration had not ended.

On the rag again, eh?

--
Let's go Brandon!