From: vtandofs...@gmail.com (Victor Tandofsky)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns
Subject: I Am A Navy Veteran - Sucking Dick In The Russian Maritime Fleet
Date: Sat, 1 Jan 2022 18:01:23 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Victor Tandofsky - Sat, 1 Jan 2022 18:01 UTC

I'm only in the USA because I can't afford to move back to Putinville.

The Russian Navy romanized: Voyenno-morskoi flot [VMF], lit. '"Military
Maritime Fleet"') is the naval arm of the Russian Armed Forces. It has
existed in various forms since 1696, the present iteration of which was
formed in January 1992 when it succeeded the Navy of the Commonwealth of
Independent States (which had itself succeeded the Soviet Navy following the
dissolution of the Soviet Union in late December 1991).

The first iteration of the Russian Navy was established by Peter the Great
(Peter I) in October 1696. Ascribed to him is the oft quoted statement: "A
ruler that has but an army has one hand, but he who has a navy has both."[7]
The symbols of the Russian Navy, the St. Andrew's ensign (seen to the right),
and most of its traditions were established personally by Peter I.

The Russian Navy possesses the vast majority of the former Soviet naval
forces, and currently comprises the Northern Fleet, the Pacific Fleet, the
Black Sea Fleet, the Baltic Fleet, the Caspian Flotilla, 5th Operational
Squadron in Middle East, Naval Aviation, and the Coastal Troops (consisting
of the Naval Infantry and the Coastal Missile and Artillery Troops).

Sucking dick in the Navy!