From: dvan...@eyrie.org (Dave Van Domelen)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Subject: ASH: Coherent Super Stories #40 - Until The End Of Tym
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2022 05:32:02 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Dave Van Domelen - Sat, 29 Jan 2022 05:32 UTC

[The cover is an homage to Michaelangelo's "The Creation of Adam"
from the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, only both figures are
Tymythy Twystyd.]

.|, COHERENT An ASHistory Series
--+-------------------------------------------------------------------------
'|` SUPER STORIES #40 - Until The End Of Tym
Featuring Tymythy Twystyd copyright 2022 by Dave Van Domelen

"It's not working!" the Wanderer shouted, desperately holding onto the
strands of power unleashed by the final ritual of his life.

"Reality just isn't slamming shut!" Tymythy Twysted yelled back over the
pounding of his own heart. "It's like it's waiting for...ohhhh, I got it."

"What?"

"You know how we never figured out how I got to be magical? All those
people trying to figure out which drug or drugs were responsible? I just
figured it out...and reality won't close the *door* until I close that
particular *loop*."

With that, Tym reached back to 1992. "Like, fiat flux!"

Author's Notes:

Here, have a drabble. They're good for more than magical girls and
necromancers, after all.
To the extent linear time means anything at all for this scene, it takes
place after Coherent Super-Stories #8 and #23.

For all the back issues, plus additional background information, art,
and more, go to http://www.eyrie.org/~dvandom/ASH !

http://ash.wikidot.com/ is the official ASH Wiki, focusing on the Fourth
Heroic Age, but containing some information about other Ages.

Re: ASH: Coherent Super Stories #40 - Until The End Of Tym

<stclce$n2l$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1349&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1349

From: sei...@eilertech.com (Scott Eiler)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2022 01:05:23 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Scott Eiler - Wed, 2 Feb 2022 01:05 UTC

On 2022-01-28 21:32, Dave Van Domelen wrote:
> "You know how we never figured out how I got to be magical? All those
> people trying to figure out which drug or drugs were responsible? I just
> figured it out...and reality won't close the*door* until I close that
> particular*loop*."
>
> With that, Tym reached back to 1992. "Like, fiat flux!"

I'm not familiar with the original stories, but I admire your dedication
to filling in the gaps.

--
-- (signed) Scott Eiler 8{D> ------ http://www.eilertech.com/ -------

"Your Royal Highness, instead of devoting yourself exclusively
to Minerva, should, instead, rather offer sacrifice at the altars
of Bacchus, Orpheus, Venus, and Morpheus."

- Advice to Prince Duarte of Portugal. From "The golden age of
Prince Henry the Navigator", by Joaquim Pedro Oliveira Martins.
Coming soon to Project Gutenberg.

Re: ASH: Coherent Super Stories #40 - Until The End Of Tym

<tq4q70$2ui3a$1@dont-email.me>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=1652&group=rec.arts.comics.creative#1652

From: pwer...@gmail.com (Drew Nilium)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.comics.creative
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2023 00:30:37 -0000 (UTC)
Sender: eagle@eyrie.org
 by: Drew Nilium - Tue, 17 Jan 2023 00:30 UTC

On 1/29/22 12:32 AM, Dave Van Domelen wrote:
> [The cover is an homage to Michaelangelo's "The Creation of Adam"
> from the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, only both figures are
> Tymythy Twystyd.]

ooooooh :o

> "You know how we never figured out how I got to be magical? All those
> people trying to figure out which drug or drugs were responsible? I just
> figured it out...and reality won't close the *door* until I close that
> particular *loop*."
>
> With that, Tym reached back to 1992. "Like, fiat flux!"

Oh my god. That's great. That's a lovely little thing to include. X>

Drew "delightful drabble" Nilium