Old musicians never die, they just decompose.

arts / rec.arts.tv / 77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, even if they turned communist

SubjectAuthor
* 77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, even ifRichA
+* Re: 77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, evenRichA
|+- Re: 77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, evenmoviePig
|`- Re: 77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, eventrotsky
`- Re: 77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, eventrotsky

1
77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, even if they turned communist

<50cbe083-d330-470f-9092-68586bd14349n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134608&group=rec.arts.tv#134608

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 13:33:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: 77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, even if
they turned communist
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 21:33 UTC

77% of Democrats would not use violence no matter what their government did..

Washington (CNN)Thirty-four percent of Americans think violent action against the government is sometimes justified, according to a new poll from The Washington Post and the University of Maryland released days ahead of the one-year anniversary of the insurrection at the US Capitol.
The new figure "is considerably higher than in past polls by the Post or other major news organizations dating back more than two decades," according to the newspaper. The survey, conducted between December 17 and 19, revealed stark partisan splits on the question: 40% of Republicans and 41% of independents said violence against government is sometimes justified, compared to 23% of Democrats.

Re: 77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, even if they turned communist

<dc310385-3d24-4079-9b69-5a875177aeb5n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134610&group=rec.arts.tv#134610

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 13:34:14 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Re: 77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, even
if they turned communist
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 21:34 UTC

Oops! Make that 77% of Democrats would NOT use violence, no matter what the government did to them.

Re: 77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, even if they turned communist

<jxpAJ.102280$Gco3.41467@fx01.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134635&group=rec.arts.tv#134635

if they turned communist
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
From: pwall...@moviepig.com (moviePig)
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 17:18:55 -0500
 by: moviePig - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 22:18 UTC

On 1/2/2022 4:34 PM, RichA wrote:
> Oops! Make that 77% of Democrats would NOT use violence, no matter what the government did to them.

'Would', 'would not' ...it doesn't matter. That's got to be a recent
high-water mark among dumb poll questions. To get quasi-meaningful
data, you'd have to spend a good half-hour with each respondent...

Re: 77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, even if they turned communist

<sqtbfh$pga$6@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134663&group=rec.arts.tv#134663

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
if they turned communist
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 17:11:45 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 23:11 UTC

On 1/2/2022 3:33 PM, RichA wrote:
> 77% of Democrats would not use violence no matter what their government did.
>
> Washington (CNN)Thirty-four percent of Americans think violent action against the government is sometimes justified, according to a new poll from The Washington Post and the University of Maryland released days ahead of the one-year anniversary of the insurrection at the US Capitol.
> The new figure "is considerably higher than in past polls by the Post or other major news organizations dating back more than two decades," according to the newspaper. The survey, conducted between December 17 and 19, revealed stark partisan splits on the question: 40% of Republicans and 41% of independents said violence against government is sometimes justified, compared to 23% of Democrats.

You've conflated 77% with 23% because you're a vegetable.

Re: 77% of Democrats would use violence against the government, even if they turned communist

<sqtbhp$pga$7@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134664&group=rec.arts.tv#134664

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
if they turned communist
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 17:12:57 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 23:12 UTC

On 1/2/2022 3:34 PM, RichA wrote:
> Oops! Make that 77% of Democrats would NOT use violence, no matter what the government did to them.

Oops! You must have had a rare moment of clarity. You can go back to
being a vegetable now.