"Life is a garment we continuously alter, but which never seems to fit." -- David McCord

arts / rec.arts.tv / Re: Amsterdam: People Mauled by Police Dogs... for Their Health

SubjectAuthor
* Amsterdam: People Mauled by Police Dogs... for Their HealthBTR1701
+- Re: Amsterdam: People Mauled by Police Dogs... for Their HealthRichA
`- Re: Amsterdam: People Mauled by Police Dogs... for Their Healthtrotsky

1
Amsterdam: People Mauled by Police Dogs... for Their Health

<yNqdnaMbCLmOT0z8nZ2dnUU7-evNnZ2d@giganews.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134533&group=rec.arts.tv#134533

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Amsterdam: People Mauled by Police Dogs... for Their Health
From: no_em...@invalid.invalid (BTR1701)
Date: Sun, 02 Jan 2022 10:25:55 -0600
 by: BTR1701 - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 16:25 UTC

People mauled by police dogs, beaten with batons at unauthorized protest
against Wuhan Flu restrictions in Amsterdam.

https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1477633528858824706?s=21

People who still think all this is about public health are beyond saving.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgjlsz7g3tvlm26/Trust.jpg?dl=0

"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber
barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty
may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those
who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so
with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to
Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very
kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will
and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a
level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who
never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals."
--C.S. Lewis

Re: Amsterdam: People Mauled by Police Dogs... for Their Health

<e62f9103-9950-42a6-9802-b2b22e44f2afn@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134535&group=rec.arts.tv#134535

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 08:40:49 -0800 (PST)
From: rander3...@gmail.com (RichA)
 by: RichA - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 16:40 UTC

On Sunday, 2 January 2022 at 11:26:03 UTC-5, BTR1701 wrote:
> People mauled by police dogs, beaten with batons at unauthorized protest
> against Wuhan Flu restrictions in Amsterdam.
>
> https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1477633528858824706?s=21
>
> People who still think all this is about public health are beyond saving.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgjlsz7g3tvlm26/Trust.jpg?dl=0
>
> "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
> victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber
> barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty
> may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those
> who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so
> with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to
> Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very
> kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will
> and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a
> level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who
> never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals."
> --C.S. Lewis

Unlike most of the cowards in N. America, Europeans have been standing up for their rights.
Bravo, EU protesters. See nanny-state? Even left-wingers can turn on you.

Re: Amsterdam: People Mauled by Police Dogs... for Their Health

<sqt79o$19v5$1@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134625&group=rec.arts.tv#134625

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 2 Jan 2022 16:00:23 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 2 Jan 2022 22:00 UTC

On 1/2/2022 10:25 AM, BTR1701 wrote:
> People mauled by police dogs, beaten with batons at unauthorized protest
> against Wuhan Flu restrictions in Amsterdam.
>
> https://twitter.com/disclosetv/status/1477633528858824706?s=21
>
> People who still think all this is about public health are beyond saving.
>
> https://www.dropbox.com/s/xgjlsz7g3tvlm26/Trust.jpg?dl=0
>
> "Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its
> victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber
> barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty
> may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those
> who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so
> with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to
> Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very
> kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will
> and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a
> level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who
> never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals."
> --C.S. Lewis

How weird, the right wing has the same mentality in this country. Boy
oh boy are you fucked in the head. Instead of enforcing mask mandates
there we have abortion clinics being shut down here. Which is worse?