From: 232...@gmail.com (Bill Fung)
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns
Subject: Re: Insanely Wild, Free and Irresponsible Florida Up Nearly 1000% in Covid Cases
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 14:13:15 -0000 (UTC)
 by: Bill Fung - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 14:13 UTC

edell@post.com wrote

> And the terrorists are dumbfuck stupid unvaccinated right wingers.

They saw that getting double vaxxed & boosted turned Trump into a shit-eating
insane old fool with compulsive pedophillic impulses and have avoided
vaccines ever since. He hasn't even got his neural syphillis under control.

Re: Insanely Wild, Free and Irresponsible Florida Up Nearly 1000% in Covid Cases

<yODAJ.134551$SR4.122924@fx43.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134744&group=rec.arts.tv#134744

Subject: Re: Insanely Wild, Free and Irresponsible Florida Up Nearly 1000% in
Covid Cases
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns
From: Nic...@none.net (Nic)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 09:33:02 -0500
 by: Nic - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 14:33 UTC

On 1/3/22 9:13 AM, Bill Fung wrote:
> edell@post.com wrote
>
>> And the terrorists are dumbfuck stupid unvaccinated right wingers.
>>
> They saw that getting double vaxxed & boosted turned Trump into a shit-eating
> insane old fool with compulsive pedophillic impulses and have avoided
> vaccines ever since. He hasn't even got his neural syphillis under control.

go fuck yourself

Re: Insanely Wild, Free and Irresponsible Florida Up Nearly 1000% in Covid Cases

<QkFAJ.159148$Ql5.102005@fx39.iad>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=134754&group=rec.arts.tv#134754

Covid Cases
Newsgroups: alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.atheism,rec.arts.tv,alt.survival,talk.politics.guns
From: NOT-S...@idiocracy.gov (BeamMeUpScotty)
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2022 11:17:51 -0500
 by: BeamMeUpScotty - Mon, 3 Jan 2022 16:17 UTC

> On 1/3/22 9:13 AM, Bill Fung wrote:
>> edell@post.com wrote
>>
>>> And the terrorists are dumbfuck stupid unvaccinated right wingers.
>>>
>> They saw that getting double vaxxed & boosted turned Trump into a
>> shit-eating
>> insane old fool with compulsive pedophillic impulses and have avoided
>> vaccines ever since.   He hasn't even got his neural syphillis under
>> control.

They saw the guy in the Oval Office turn into a doddering old fool, as
we transitioned from TRUMP to Biden...

Democrats got what they paid for...

Now it looks like they have buyers remorse. TRUMP was a thousand times
better than Biden. The only people getting rich today ate Hunter BIDEN
and the elite Democrat cabal who are corrupt.

--
That's karma,

"We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created
equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable
Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness.
— That to secure these rights, Governments are instituted among Men,
*deriving their just* *powers from the consent* of the governed, — That
whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these ends, it is
the Right of the People to alter or to abolish it, and to institute new
Government,"

It would seem that *MANDATES* are NOT derived from the consent of the
governed. The Constitution doesn't delegate unlimited power to mandate
the governed, become part of a medical experiment.

"This is the classic definition of a “cult,” when facts and real science
are tossed aside for beliefs that contradict the actual facts."