Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 11:09:26 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Ponzi
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 19:09 UTC

“A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that pays existing investors with funds collected from new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often promise to invest your money and generate high returns with little or no risk. But in many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters do not invest the money. Instead, they use it to pay those who invested earlier and may keep some for themselves.

“With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a constant flow of new money to survive. When it becomes hard to recruit new investors, or when large numbers of existing investors cash out, these schemes tend to collapse.”

https://www.google.com/search?q=Social+Security+insolvency

Re: Ponzi

<srfmgm$1q4r$3@gioia.aioe.org>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136028&group=rec.arts.tv#136028

From: gmsi...@email.com (trotsky)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Subject: Re: Ponzi
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 16:10:29 -0600
 by: trotsky - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 22:10 UTC

On 1/9/2022 1:09 PM, chromebook test wrote:
> “A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that pays existing investors with funds collected from new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often promise to invest your money and generate high returns with little or no risk. But in many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters do not invest the money. Instead, they use it to pay those who invested earlier and may keep some for themselves.
>
> “With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a constant flow of new money to survive. When it becomes hard to recruit new investors, or when large numbers of existing investors cash out, these schemes tend to collapse.”
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Social+Security+insolvency

Ponzi was great on Happy Days.

Re: Ponzi

<450b9f1e-9575-42e5-aec9-431dba232f32n@googlegroups.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136038&group=rec.arts.tv#136038

Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2022 14:23:40 -0800 (PST)
From: chromium...@gmail.com (chromebook test)
 by: chromebook test - Sun, 9 Jan 2022 22:23 UTC

On Sunday, January 9, 2022 at 5:10:34 PM UTC-5, gmsin...@gmail.com wrote:
> On 1/9/2022 1:09 PM, chromebook test wrote:
> > “A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that pays existing investors with funds collected from new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often promise to invest your money and generate high returns with little or no risk. But in many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters do not invest the money. Instead, they use it to pay those who invested earlier and may keep some for themselves.
> >
> > “With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a constant flow of new money to survive. When it becomes hard to recruit new investors, or when large numbers of existing investors cash out, these schemes tend to collapse.”
> >
> > https://www.google.com/search?q=Social+Security+insolvency

> Ponzi was great on Happy Days.

Just like a yo-yo

https://www.yahoo.com/now/plan-social-security-wont-expert-200000531.html

---------

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmvbRIkkDa4

Re: Ponzi

<87h7ac5oa8.fsf@hotmail.com>

  copy mid

https://www.novabbs.com/arts/article-flat.php?id=136078&group=rec.arts.tv#136078

From: eddiegr...@hotmail.com (Eddie Grove)
Newsgroups: rec.arts.tv
Date: Sun, 09 Jan 2022 18:15:43 -0800
 by: Eddie Grove - Mon, 10 Jan 2022 02:15 UTC

chromebook test <chromiumtest56@gmail.com> writes:

> “A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that pays existing investors
> with funds collected from new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often
> promise to invest your money and generate high returns with little or
> no risk. But in many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters do not invest the
> money. Instead, they use it to pay those who invested earlier and may
> keep some for themselves.
>
> “With little or no legitimate earnings, Ponzi schemes require a
> constant flow of new money to survive. When it becomes hard to recruit
> new investors, or when large numbers of existing investors cash out,
> these schemes tend to collapse.”
>
> https://www.google.com/search?q=Social+Security+insolvency

Pretending that social security payments pay for social security
benefits was always misleading. Taxes are fungible. There's a regressive
15% tax with the same name as a popular entitlement, that's all.